1. RDF Hc GS 380, just why ?

Well, i am new to this server, made my first lvl 85 Char, made me some gear and now i got a 333 Ele/heal shamy. Problem ist that EVERY random hc group wants people on gear 380 or higher, was seaching like 3 hours in chat and was listened to the dungeon browser and the only answers i got was like " too low gear" or just no answer. How are new players are supposed to get gear out of hc dungens if feeled 95% of the servers population dont want them in their group ?

2. Do what most people do, gem pure stamina, get a priest to stam buff you and a druid/pala to bok/mark you then say you have 380 ilvl, when they finally realize, you are already inside the Instance and won't be kicked. Don't do this for raids though.

3. To answer why, at this point most people have good gear on their mains and only run rdfs to gear up friends, alts and get valor. The reason they want people to be raid geared is to make runs fast and wipeless to get their valor and get out quickly. Your best bet is to join a guild and make some friends to do rdfs with.

4. is it so hard to make your own group?

5. Well they joint and leave instant, so yeah it is >.>

6. Do what gentik said, join a guild and make friends, you won't have any problems getting into rdf HC groups then. Also, as an added bonus the rdf's will be more fun since you'll be doing them with friends :)

7. To answer why, at this point most people have good gear on their mains and only run rdfs to gear up friends, alts and get valor. The reason they want people to be raid geared is to make runs fast and wipeless to get their valor and get out quickly. Your best bet is to join a guild and make some friends to do rdfs with.
    Pretty much this. After countless runs of RDFs, it becomes boring and becomes more of a chore doing RDF's after gearing. So I and most others demand high ilvl to as gentik said, fast, wipeless and get out quickly. This is especially true since I have multiple alts that I just want to get my daily vp over with on all of them.

8. Well, i am new to this server, made my first lvl 85 Char, made me some gear and now i got a 333 Ele/heal shamy. Problem ist that EVERY random hc group wants people on gear 380 or higher, was seaching like 3 hours in chat and was listened to the dungeon browser and the only answers i got was like " too low gear" or just no answer. How are new players are supposed to get gear out of hc dungens if feeled 95% of the servers population dont want them in their group ?
    It's because most people on here are really bad at the game and they need that 380 to carry them, you would just spend you time wiping if you joined these people anyway.

9. Well, i am new to this server, made my first lvl 85 Char, made me some gear and now i got a 333 Ele/heal shamy. Problem ist that EVERY random hc group wants people on gear 380 or higher, was seaching like 3 hours in chat and was listened to the dungeon browser and the only answers i got was like " too low gear" or just no answer. How are new players are supposed to get gear out of hc dungens if feeled 95% of the servers population dont want them in their group ?
    it's very simple man...you create party and place an ad that you are searching for 380+...that way no one will notice until in instance or half way through it...so they won't leave :)

10. Not to mention a lot of people craft vicious so you can get up to the 377 ilvl pretty fast.

11. No one wants to spend an hour or longer trying do their dailies for one of their 5-10 alts.

12. No one wants to spend an hour or longer trying do their dailies for one of their 5-10 alts.
    Nobody forces you to have bunch of characters.

13. Hey! I'll do some rdf's with you and give you some gear to help you out! Add me ingame Either Rashy or Trash

14. Nobody forced me, but I'm sure almost everybody has more than 2 or 3 alts after the Moltdown.

15. No one wants to spend an hour or longer trying do their dailies for one of their 5-10 alts.
    Get better at the game, then you wouldn't need 380+ in order to not wipe in 330 dungeons.

12 Last