1. Question regarding Lordaeron

Greetings warmane community!

Off topic: I'm back from vacation :D

On topic:I have a question regarding the current state of Lordaeron. I know many of us have this question and I would like (if possible of course) a staff reply.
    So currently Lord. is on PTR mode, which means there's gonna be a wipe and so on you know. But as I know all vanilla quests/dungeons work perfectly without Nefarian of course. So my question is- Isn't it going to be better if we exit the PTR mode and go in a live realm with a global level cap of 60. My idea is that we play on a live realm with limitations such as the global cap. When we are playing, the developers could fix the other aspects of the game such as Outland as a whole (TBC) and finally Northrend(Wotlk). I see there are still problems on quests/dungeons/raids of the Wotlk aspect and that's why I'm asking if it is possible to play what we have and wait for the developers to properly fix other end game stuff.

Long story short: Can we play on the live realm up to 60/70 depending on the working content while the developers fix end game content?

Thanks in advance!

Best regards,

CB99

2. If we could play on it then we would I guess but I figure the whole idea of a PTR is so people can report things that is not working properly and in that sense help out the devs. But yeah, I dont think the wait is all intentional just to bust our balls and all, its most likely needed so we can only wait and thats that xD

3. This has been answered multiple times in the main thread for Lordaeron.

Is it possible? Perhaps.
    Is it going to happen? No.
    Lordaeron will open when we deem it ready, not with just part of it done.

4. This has been answered multiple times in the main thread for Lordaeron.

Is it possible? Perhaps.
    Is it going to happen? No.
    Lordaeron will open when we deem it ready, not with just part of it done.
    Assuming that instances like Ulduar, ToGC and ICC and aren't due to be released until, let's say, 10-12 months after the very lunch of the realm, doesn't that leave QUITE A LOT of dead time scripting wise (assuming every single instance is already dead on)? On that note I'd also like to mention that maybe you are misplacing your work power a bit. If we just make up a release date for Ulduar, let's say 7-8 months (from the release), if it's already scripted to perfection prior to launch, e.i 8 MONTHS BEFORE the launch of the realm, won't you be sitting and rolling your thumbs for the rest of the time (obviously not, there is always something to do but you get the point). While I fully appreciate the work that you put into the raids (the more the better really), isn't 8 months ahead of time a bit excessive?
    I personally don't expect much from the Vanilla and TBC 'periods' prior to Northrends release but shouldn't those continets have some kind of priority over things that lies way around a YEAR from the launch itself. Personally I think fixing the Northrend quests (which you've done) was the right decision, but then in my opinion, you should've used the timeline (http://wowwiki.wikia.com/Timeline_(World_of_Warcraft)) and started on the raids that were added with the launch of Northrend (Naxx, EoE and OS) upon completion with that too, I feel like next in line should've been Azeroth and then Outland with all their quests and instances (since we seem to be going the progressive route, Azeroth and Outland should work rather well now when we are going to spend so much time there). What I'm trying to say is that maybe some projects can be postponed for the future, so we may witness dawn of Lordaeron a bit sooner.

5. And that's exactly what I addressed in the post you quoted.

6. I'm more intrested in what your opinion is on the priority of fixing, taking my post and the blizzard timeline into account.

7. Well you should know that Ulduar is kind of the nightmare of any developer, there's just so much to script there. Getting the hard stuff out of the way first was the choice of our devs and first focusing on Northrend was kind of my idea because it is the focus of the expansion. Don't get me wrong, other content has already been tested and is being fixed, we have time to polish up the raids in those

8. I'm more intrested in what your opinion is on the priority of fixing, taking my post and the blizzard timeline into account.
    My personal opinion? Everything in the expansion should be fixed to 100% or as close to it as technically possible before anything is released, so the priority or order in which it happens isn't relevant.

9. so, When we going to to discuss the periods of release among the expancions and parchs ?? many people have diferents ideas, like more time or less, i prefer more time among the expancions, like 2 months, but and we need to tolk about that.
    Edited: August 8, 2015

10. so, When we going to to discuss the periods of release among the expancions and parchs ?? many people have diferents ideas, like more time or less, i prefer more time among the expancions, like 2 months, but and we need to tolk about that.
    Malaco told me on stream it will be approx 3-4 months. You cant make it less, because that would mean an arena player who is playing on 2k rating wouldnt have enough time to get the needed arena points for a full PvP gear set.

11. Malaco told me on stream it will be approx 3-4 months. You cant make it less, because that would mean an arena player who is playing on 2k rating wouldnt have enough time to get the needed arena points for a full PvP gear set.
    lol@that though. Maybe we should wait for someone to get the full AQ tier set too. Yes, it's an example cause who do we deem most favorable to achieve things and who do we wait for? The PvE or the PvP type? Last but not least..why?
    Edited: August 8, 2015

12. 3-4 months between t7/t8/t9/t10 - not classic tbc and wotlk