1. World of Warcraft: The Dark Prophet

Exciting news has emerged five hours from the expansion's reveal. This has not been confirmed but seems feasible.

Expansion Name: The Dark Prophet
    Antagonist: Zul and Azshara
    Type: Southseas
    Story: Zandalari Trolls alliance with the Naga, to flood the continent and raise the ocean level
    Focus: Night Elves and Trolls, with Malfurion and Vol'Jin being the main heroes

New Class: Shadowstalker
    Combat: ranged class that can use Bows, Crossbows, Guns and use magic as their main attack
    Specialization: Dark Ranger, Shadow Hunter (DPS spec), and Spirit Mending (Healer spec)
    Level: Shadowstalkers will be level 1, but buying The Dark Prophet will give 1 Shadowstalker at level 100

Level Cap: 110
    Zones: 8 including The Valarian Depths, Zandalar, Kul'Tiras, Kezan, Tel'Abim, Plunder Isle, The Rift and Broken Isles
    Area: Tel'Abim is a tropical paradise; a group of peaceful Trolls, the Sunspear tribe.
    Area: Plunder Island is a pirate island to recruit pirates for their crew
    Area: The Rift will be the first of two endgame zones. The city of the naga city Nazjaztar lies within
    Area: Broken Isles are group of several islands that is second endgame zone. Trolls and naga in search of powerful objects at Tomb of Sargeras (dungeon)
    Starting Zone: Valarian Depths and Zandalar

Story: Valarian Depths focuses on the story between Ozumat and the kidnapped Neptulon
    Story: Zandalar used to be the capital of Zandalari before it was destroyed. Players will investigate what happened to the Trolls, and what they are up to
    Story: after each starting zone, players will choose to board a ship between Kul'Tiras (Alliance) or Kezan (Horde)
    Story: Players will receive their own ship to travel around the isles. The capitals will contain quests

Transport: players will be able to transport their ship from island to island, and explore the open seas, hidden islands, and recruit pirates onto their ship. Each pirate will contribute to that ship in different ways. One pirate may be a cook, that will unlock new cooking recipes. Others may unlock rare quests or additional features such as a barber

Dungeons: Most zones will now feature 2 - 3 dungeons (Blizzard learned their lesson here)
    Edited: August 6, 2015

2. I think I already saw that text on the new expansion topic 5 days ago.

3. This is probably bull**** but we'll find out in 4 hours.

4. I think I already saw that text on the new expansion topic 5 days ago.
    Yeah, I realised the date of the person who released the content was 15 July.

The person who posted the content had their post removed, and they had predicted everything in Warlords of Draenor to be true. The same person who announced a South seas expansion in November 2014, and every piece of content that has been released today, to be true.

Ultimately, because the same concept was revealed last year with a Southseas theme involving Azshara, it could have some truth in it.

The fact that Blizzard also posted:

Originally Posted by Blizzard
    Last 12 hours! What's your best guess? South Seas? Trolls? Sargeras? Unnecessary spikes?.
    Could provide us a hint with the new expansion.

1 Hour 40 Minutes 0 Seconds until the World of Warcraft expansion reveal from this post.

5. There is a thread already
    http://www.blizzgc.com/

Watch and stop with those leaks

6. Whoever came up with that fake expansion did a poor job at it. Shadowstalker sounds like it came straight out of some 12 year old's mind and of course the thing the WoW player base has been begging for is more troll patches. People just love imaginative bosses like troll caster, troll warrior and my personal favorite: troll on steroids.