1. Arms PVP weapon

I have a Tyrannical Beheader and a Citadel Enforcer, which one should I use for PVP until I get a Justicebringer or Ramaldini? With auto attacks on a dummy, my damage is around 15% more with the enforcer over the beheader so I'm thinking enforcer.

2. None of those are really appealing for pvp get the slowest weapon with the biggest weapon damage. The agility battered hilt is a good option.

3. None of those are really appealing for pvp get the slowest weapon with the biggest weapon damage. The agility battered hilt is a good option.
    I ain't coughing up the cash to get a hilt weapon especially since I can do ICC10/TOC25 once a week and roll/get the above mentioned weapon if it drops.

4. You can sell gems you get for honor if you need the gold but I guess you're aiming for a less than casual pvp then disregard anything and go for whatever weapon you can get.

edit: only the mace from lk is decent for pvp in 10 man. Go do some 25n and roll for bryntroll.
    Edited: August 8, 2015

5. Bryntroll's a horrible weapon for a Warrior. And what do you mean by "I ain't coughing up the cash"? BH is so incredibly cheap it's unbelievable.

6. If you can run ICC 25 with your guild every week, your best options are:
    - collecting the saronites to get your own Shadow's Edge
    - rolling for the Oathbinder, the polearm dropped by the lich king 25m but I guess you will always have to wait for hunters and ferals to get it first.

As for now, the Citadel Claymore is the best weapon between the two you have mentioned, even if I'm not a big fan of the sword spec.

The Bryntroll is quite bad for arms warriors but I think it's still an upgrade if compared to your actual weapons.

7. Out of all the weapons you mentioned, Ramaladni is the best.
    A side note, axes/polearms are leagues ahead of maces/swords unless the axe/polearm has low damage.