1. Can I donate with bitcoin/Litecoin yet?

I mean cmon people the freaking US banks are already utilizing the Blockchain & Bitcoin/Litecoin systems. Let me donate damnit!

Its as easy as signing up for a coinbase.com account..... then letting me send you money.

Check for yourselves: google Bitcoin. or surf through coindesk.com....

http://www.coindesk.com/
    https://www.google.com/search?q=bitc...m=122&ie=UTF-8

2. this was discussed in some detail a while ago. in the end molten said no because of how unstable the price of it was. doubt they've changed their mind on it.

3. No, you can't. We still have no interest in that.
    And I can't help being curious.... in all the months you keep doing this "post about bitcoins > vanish > repeat" cycle, how have you been unable to sell some of these wonderful things and make a donation through one of the dozens of methods Paysafewall has available (if you are that interested in donating)?

4. No, you can't. We still have no interest in that.
    And I can't help being curious.... in all the months you keep doing this "post about bitcoins > vanish > repeat" cycle, how have you been unable to sell some of these wonderful things and make a donation through one of the dozens of methods Paysafewall has available (if you are that interested in donating)?
    I can literally pay for things through any company that uses coinbases setup where they take the bitcoins and deposit cash into your bank account. Or the alternative method which is the etire point of the technology is to use it as a currency, I buy Giftcards to most places I shop using Bitcoin right as I walk in the store in literally 5 minutes. Noone can hijack my money, no such thing as a chargeback either.

If you actually do some research on the subject you will see just as email as ignored but widely adopted, so will this technology. I mean goddamn Goldman Sachs has already admitted it.

5. Then why don't you get some Paysafe Card or something that Paysafewall accepts with your marvelous bitcoins? Or sell some and use that to pay for a credit card bill? They are SO versatile that you can only use them with who accepts them and can't work around in any way?

I just can't get over the fact they are so awesome, yet you can't use them to indirectly make the donation you crave so much.