1. Farming and body camping lowies should be forbidden !

Today i reacherd lvl 60, went to Outlands, arrived at thrallmar and now i get killed and body camped around 30 minutes as a row, is that allowed or can i get those guys banned ?

http://imgur.com/PzXjcSa

2. Yes this is allowed and part of the game experience. You can report the player, however, if they are sending you harassing remarks.

3. I think you misunderstand what that means, but I get your point, however I think some rules should have exceptions to them.

4. part of the game experience.
    PvP realm strikes again! Yes you should report the player for harassment, but will anyone do anything about it? Of course not! Its a PvP server after all!

So yes getting harassed for GY camping is part of the game, do yourself a favor and quit since that's the message we send new players any way.

Note but 10% of the server has some sense to avoid it, the rest of them are just circle jerking and enjoying the fact that one button kills something!

Also on a side note (As suggested to other people) : Get into a guild, get some friends, get social etc... cause if you're not just run away and or quit the game.
    Edited: August 7, 2015 Reason: Adding famous Mod responses

5. find pvp guild and call someone from guild to come and help you :)

6. that's what i see every time in Honor Hold. It's a never ending cycle.

7. This is really a wow problem, not a server problem. It is the same thing in retail. Fortunately we have x7 xp rates and plenty of working quests despite the many bugged ones, so finding a safer place to quest isn't hard at all even at introductory zones as Hellfire or Mt. Hyjal.

8. Which is why I dont bother with Thrallmar at all, just pick the quest to head to the next quest hub and get on with your life cause these low life's will not change.

9. This is really a wow problem, not a server problem. It is the same thing in retail. Fortunately we have x7 xp rates and plenty of working quests despite the many bugged ones, so finding a safer place to quest isn't hard at all even at introductory zones as Hellfire or Mt. Hyjal.
    You are wrong. This doesn't happen at all on retail. Think about it for a second why don't you? On retail, people who do not want to get harrassed while doing non pvp things have option to join a PvE server and then it is impossible. Players here do not have this option. So, the only people who have ever been attacked in world in retail have OPTED FOR THAT. Over half of all WoW players opt for PvE server, they do not have the option here. This is really the biggest problem with Warmane (and most private servers in general). Players who CHOOSE to be able to world PvP and thus also be world PvPed while leveling up have that choice in retail and we should add the toggle-PvP flag here. This is one place where we fail miserably compared to retail. It basically amounts to over half of all Wow players (the ones that prefer PvP toggle flag) get harrassed and have bad game experience. That's what we want here, to give over half of all players a bad game experience. Something needs to be rethought.

It would be huge really if Warmane would implement that. Because it is rare in the private server world we would gain many more players from retail and own the private server market. And the PvP on a PvE server is greatly superior over a PvP server. Thats what people do not understand, PvP doesn't get worse for PvPers on a PvE server, it gets better. The world pvp is more organized and tougher because everyone fighting is a willing participant and the BGs get more participation and smarter players. And quite frankly, an opportunity for staff to make the biggest improvement they have ever made to improve GREATLY the game for over half of its players in one easy swipe and really it will improve the PvP experience for 99% of all players to some extent. The 1% are actually worthless inept chumps that ONLY can kill players 80 levels lower than themselves and would not adapt to the new system. So we'd probably gain 10,000 new players and lose 100 (and yes I rounded the percentages to 1% its an estimate not exact numbers). (assumes somehow we properly get the word out that we a true PvP toggle server like retail).
    Edited: August 7, 2015

10. Its part of the game...
    If you are really getting camped for 30 minutes then you are as responsible for it as the ganker.
    Assuming this is your first character, the best thing to do is simply logout and come back later. When they have nothing to kill, they leave.
    Some players (including me) enjoy killing gankers. You can call for help in your guild or ask friends.

11. You are wrong. This doesn't happen at all on retail. Think about it for a second why don't you? On retail, people who do not want to get harrassed while doing non pvp things have option to join a PvE server and then it is impossible. Players here do not have this option. So, the only people who have ever been attacked in world in retail have OPTED FOR THAT. Over half of all WoW players opt for PvE server, they do not have the option here. This is really the biggest problem with Warmane (and most private servers in general). Players who CHOOSE to be able to world PvP and thus also be world PvPed while leveling up have that choice in retail and we should add the toggle-PvP flag here. This is one place where we fail miserably compared to retail. It basically amounts to over half of all Wow players (the ones that prefer PvP toggle flag) get harrassed and have bad game experience. That's what we want here, to give over half of all players a bad game experience. Something needs to be rethought.

It would be huge really if Warmane would implement that. Because it is rare in the private server world we would gain many more players from retail and own the private server market. And the PvP on a PvE server is greatly superior over a PvP server. Thats what people do not understand, PvP doesn't get worse for PvPers on a PvE server, it gets better. The world pvp is more organized and tougher because everyone fighting is a willing participant and the BGs get more participation and smarter players. And quite frankly, an opportunity for staff to make the biggest improvement they have ever made to improve GREATLY the game for over half of its players in one easy swipe and really it will improve the PvP experience for 99% of all players to some extent. The 1% are actually worthless inept chumps that ONLY can kill players 80 levels lower than themselves and would not adapt to the new system. So we'd probably gain 10,000 new players and lose 100 (and yes I rounded the percentages to 1% its an estimate not exact numbers). (assumes somehow we properly get the word out that we a true PvP toggle server like retail).
    lol if you want a pve server go pay for it. Their focus should be on scripting content, not protecting lowbies from level 90 nabs preying on them. Level somewhere else or take a break. World pvp in a pvp server is much more fun, nobody likes dealing with that stupid ****ing pvp flag and the way people will exploit it here makes it an even worse idea.

12. You are wrong. This doesn't happen at all on retail. Think about it for a second why don't you? On retail, people who do not want to get harrassed while doing non pvp things have option to join a PvE server and then it is impossible. Players here do not have this option. So, the only people who have ever been attacked in world in retail have OPTED FOR THAT. Over half of all WoW players opt for PvE server, they do not have the option here. This is really the biggest problem with Warmane (and most private servers in general). Players who CHOOSE to be able to world PvP and thus also be world PvPed while leveling up have that choice in retail and we should add the toggle-PvP flag here. This is one place where we fail miserably compared to retail. It basically amounts to over half of all Wow players (the ones that prefer PvP toggle flag) get harrassed and have bad game experience. That's what we want here, to give over half of all players a bad game experience. Something needs to be rethought.

Didn't know we were playing World of Friendcraft...

PvP realms is how this game is meant to be played. Look at virtually every cinematic for WoW. It isn't an Orc and Human holding hands and doing quests quests together. Its them killing each other. I'm sorry, but I for one would hate a PvE realm, and I don't even gank anyone. It just adds to the roleplaying element.

Nonetheless, Warmane should hold a poll to see what majority of the community thinks, I guess...

13. Always wanted to say hello to all *****s who gank low-level players.
    You don't get ANYTHING from these kills except the knowledge that you have ruined mood of another person.
    So you are brainless, congratulations with that. Any words in defence of so-called "world PvP" are from brainless people too.
    Killing low-levels is NOT pvp. Ganking is NOT pvp. Killing quest givers is NOT pvp.
    These actions are just doing by *****s only and I would love to ban them forever.
    And yes I say big YES to PvE server. Only there there is true pvp, when players fight each other having some RULES and HONOR.

14. Always wanted to say hello to all *****s who gank low-level players.
    You don't get ANYTHING from these kills except the knowledge that you have ruined mood of another person.
    So you are brainless, congratulations with that. Any words in defence of so-called "world PvP" are from brainless people too.
    Killing low-levels is NOT pvp. Ganking is NOT pvp. Killing quest givers is NOT pvp.
    These actions are just doing by *****s only and I would love to ban them forever.
    And yes I say big YES to PvE server. Only there there is true pvp, when players fight each other having some RULES and HONOR.
    ^^^^ this

ppl that never played retail don't know how much better the quality of PvP is on PvE servers

#BringBackPetBattles

123 ... Last