1. As a full PVP players with all reps, 7 xmog sets, 600k gold, and 522 gear on 4 toons, i get capped in the first 40 minutes of reset each week. Then i spend my time doing world pvp with level 85-90 in Pandaria. Some people say that its not fair, but i don't really care because as a PVP player, world PVP is my game experience. I am either fighting allys OR protecting leveling players from allys. That's what I do to spend time. And i do get a bit of honor which is a very small reward for killing a level 85 .. so why not :D
    Please don't call yourself a PvP player if the only PvP you're doing is ganking lowbies.

If you want to do real PvP, go prove yourself in arenas or make a strong rated BG team. That is where the real PvP is.

2. Please don't call yourself a PvP player if the only PvP you're doing is ganking lowbies.

If you want to do real PvP, go prove yourself in arenas or make a strong rated BG team. That is where the real PvP is.
    Ahaha oh man .. you don't even read the full post and comment random stuff that has nothing to do with the main issue of the thread. Surely you never pass the opportunity to insult someone on the internet if you can right? I wasn't even bragging about the damn pvp aspect of things.. All I said was that blizzard rewards you with 10 honor even if u kill a level 85 player. But you just have to be an insulting prick and why not? Anonymity right?

3. Ahaha oh man .. you don't even read the full post and comment random stuff that has nothing to do with the main issue of the thread. Surely you never pass the opportunity to insult someone on the internet if you can right? I wasn't even bragging about the damn pvp aspect of things.. All I said was that blizzard rewards you with 10 honor even if u kill a level 85 player. But you just have to be an insulting prick and why not? Anonymity right?
    I was hardly insulting you, if I was, I would make sure that you are aware of it. No, I was merely pointing out the obvious. If you think one-shotting some lowbie for 10 honor points is PvP, then you are mistaken. Real PvP happens when you go against those that have a realistic ability to fight back.

As for the main issue, people wouldn't go around asking for a PvE realm if people like you didn't exist. I like playing in a PvP realm because it goes with the lore of the game. I don't like the lowbie ganking, but its part of the aspect. Doesn't mean I will ever defend you derps who are ruining the game for others.

4. 45min ago when i logged off there were 3 lvl90 horde rogue killing every single living thing in valiance keep (northend starting area) ...i just loged in and saw they are still doing it! unbelievable how noob and ******ed some ppl can be...

5. Summary of thread: Killing lowbies is unjustified, unworthy and plain waste of time. Someone in power enjoying by harassing/forcing ppl is not a good thing in real world and so in wow, warmane should do something about it by simply adding the pvp toggle.
    PVP experience like this is nothing, the lowbie is not learning anything, the highbie is not learning anything.....the only thing going on is unjust harassment, like a hacker taking ur bg away, even in that the hacker atleast wins and ppl get honor/cp...but here simply nothing.
    Since retail has this option of toggle so shud warmane as they promise retail like experience. there are no excuses of that null experience or lame enjoyment/time pass theory. adding that toggle button is no big deal as i know.

6. I see xXNeverrightXx is still yammering on in this discussion after being beech slapped, hilarious. And still.......yet.......has........to.......offer... ...any contribution to the conversation or the problem. Just here offending people and apparently just trying to offer his vote over and over. Mindless. This post, as always, attempts to continue to offer ideas and advance the discussion. As we've said, its genius to offer a PvE option. That keeps the server populations up instead of dividing them by creating a new server. It is genius because it would be a HUGE draw for new players in the private server world. But here's another idea, if staff needs another incentive to do this, maybe consider to offer the PvE flag as a premium option.
    Possible ways to offer this:
    1.) Same as the no-queue thing now, anyone who has donated has the PvE flag, by default is set to PvP, but fully togglable.
    or if this is not premium enough, maybe
    2.) Anyone who has donated over $50 gets this tier of "thank you" for being a premium donation person.
    or another option:
    3.) Purchasable PvE flag for ENTIRE ACCOUNT, for a flat price. This means all existing and future created players on said account. An appropriate price for this option would be: 10 coins.

I bet there would be support for this, it would give a more premium feel (or tiered donater feel) to the donation system, and really the same as no-queues it gives preferential treatment to donators that DOESN'T affect balance in PvP/PvE. Probably 60% of players would want this, if half of those decided to pony up the 10 coins the server would have many thousands of extra dollars floating around plus the thousands more new players come here JUST for that option so they'd all pay, things would get done much faster due to the mountain of cash put into advancing development. ;-) A HUGE win for ALL players. Even xXChumpXx may see that.
    Edited: August 11, 2015

7. I can't quite grasp if you are delusional or just plain simple dumb.
    For your sake I hope I am because directly questioning some ones intelligence is sort of your thing isn't it? So lets say I'm delusional and dumb right now. Your post is thoroughly one sided and I think you should be banned for harassment. You did call me dumb, so its offended me! I hope THIS IS delusion for you.

This is a P.V.P as in Player versus Player - kill all and everyone sort of server.
    Stop repeating yourself, its getting boring.

Only because you want to play as if it was PVE server
    I can't quite grasp if you are delusional or just plain simple dumb.

Humm where have I heard this before?

Now yes,i understand that your thing is pure pve,and that's perfectly fine,however you seem to fail to realize that warmane does not have a pve realm,which means you are all out of luck.
    Oh so you finally understand what a dumb and delusional person stated? Maybe I'm not dumb after all....

They won't ban people for ganking lowbies because it's counter-intuitive in a pvp server,nor will they enforce any sort of rules against it simply because it's a waste of manpower that is far better spent elsewhere.
    Pray tell me once where I demanded for a ban on the players! I was merely wanting some sort of improvement for players who prefer pure PvE. Level 85 - 90 killing is okay since you get honor for it, it was intended, not lowbie killing, there is nothing in it except some cheap thrills for some people.

TL;DR stop whining. I don't even understand why this thread has not been nuked yet.
    TL;DR : I'm a dumb and delusional person as stated by my shrink here.

PS : If you don't like this topic, leave it alone, you don't HAVE TO comment here now do you?

1.) Same as the no-queue thing now, anyone who has donated has the PvE flag, by default is set to PvP, but fully togglable.
    2.) Anyone who has donated over $50 gets this tier of "thank you" for being a premium donation person.
    or another option:
    3.) Purchasable PvE flag for ENTIRE ACCOUNT, for a flat price. This means all existing and future created players on said account. An appropriate price for this option would be: 10 coins.
    Not a good idea and will shot down instantly, warmane does not like to keep these kinda privileges.
    Edited: August 12, 2015

8. @All the lowbies in this thread (preferably ally) where are you guys leveling ill come and help :)))

9. It's perfectly acceptable to gank lowbies, whether it is dignified is something entirely different.

Spoiler: Show

(butthurt people everywhere)

10. I see xXNeverrightXx is still yammering on in this discussion after being beech slapped, hilarious. And still.......yet.......has........to.......offer... ...any contribution to the conversation or the problem. Just here offending people and apparently just trying to offer his vote over and over. Mindless. This post, as always, attempts to continue to offer ideas and advance the discussion. As we've said, its genius to offer a PvE option. That keeps the server populations up instead of dividing them by creating a new server. It is genius because it would be a HUGE draw for new players in the private server world. But here's another idea, if staff needs another incentive to do this, maybe consider to offer the PvE flag as a premium option.
    or another option:

I bet there would be support for this, it would give a more premium feel (or tiered donater feel) to the donation system, and really the same as no-queues it gives preferential treatment to donators that DOESN'T affect balance in PvP/PvE. Probably 60% of players would want this, if half of those decided to pony up the 10 coins the server would have many thousands of extra dollars floating around plus the thousands more new players come here JUST for that option so they'd all pay, things would get done much faster due to the mountain of cash put into advancing development. ;-) A HUGE win for ALL players. Even xXChumpXx may see that.
    Actually, I did contribute to the conversation, by pointing out your blatant lies about where the most "adept" PvP players play. I guess you're just butthurt about me calling you out on it.

Want some more contributions from me? Sure:
    Your suggestions are all custom content, and will never happen.
    PvE realms is a sore topic that's been raised many times, and like above, won't happen.
    If you're being excessively ganked, go on Global and ask for help, or log out.

Furthermore, my very first post in this topic had a far better idea:
    Nonetheless, Warmane should hold a poll to see what majority of the community thinks, I guess...
    See how this is a realistic effort to find out the viability of a PvE realm. Even still, I already know that the result will be near 50/50 and so the realm won't change. After all, you yourself posted the statistics, and PvE/PvP populations on retail are split almost 50/50. You would need something like an 80% vote in favor of PvE for Warmane to even consider it, and it just won't happen.

So instead of crying here, go cry on global. It'll be more effective and someone will come help you (offer gold for faster service)

As an ending note, since I'm done reading your terribly structured posts, in the future restraint yourself from making stupid claims such as:
    the best PvP and the most adept PvPers (like the ones you call friendcraft players), play on PvE servers
    Do yourself a favor and research beforehand to avoid being made a fool of.

11. xXChumpXx once again just trolling around other peoples posts instead of saying anything. Kinda hurt that you got beech slapped and want to save face? Well keep digging yourself into a hole doesn't do it. Why don't you try just posting your own post once? You do not have an original idea is why. You have no contribution and are a waste of time. Doubtful you'll ever be smart enough to understand these posts though, that's what makes it funny to watch.

Now, once again, my challenge to you is to quit trolling, post something on your own, anything, an idea, a possible solution, any contribution at all. I'll even accept a tiny original thought? Too much for you then why post? Just running around harrassing people will just get you in trouble.

Ok, lets watch, lets see the next thing he posts. I bet 100k that it isn't a new idea instead its a comment about someone elses post? Anyone want that bet? He is incapable of just posting a good idea. Lets see, watch right below this post and see...;-)

12. Nonetheless, Warmane should hold a poll to see what majority of the community thinks, I guess...
    It's on the first page.

Edit:

There's also this
    If you're being excessively ganked, go on Global and ask for help, or log out.

13. This is getting out of hand. All you guys do atm, is bicker. And that is against the forum policy, and the tos here. Stick to the topic please, and stop the "flamewar".

14. A wise man once said If you cant beat em, Join em

15. But here's another idea, if staff needs another incentive to do this, maybe consider to offer the PvE flag as a premium option.
    or another option:

If that would be the case I would go on retail, not on private server. What I experienced during my lvling is that i was camped over 2 hours, and no i didnt just ress and stood there to get killed again. I got on mount or somewhere with FP anda guess what...that guy tracked me all the way where i was several times just to camp me again. True WPvP we were all over the world...

First ... 2345 Last