1. What should I waste my vote points on?

I have 581 vote points and at first I was going to use them to buy darkmoon decks to raise reputation with them for Insane in the Membrane, but as it turns out, the decks are no longer available in the store. (They were before moltdown)

So now I have all these points and I don't really know what to spend them on. Well I kinda do. Mounts and Pets, but there are just so many. What would you guys recommend me? Is there anything else outside of mounts and pets that I should get?

2. i usually tag faction changes for my toons to use in the future

3. I have 581 vote points and at first I was going to use them to buy darkmoon decks to raise reputation with them for Insane in the Membrane, but as it turns out, the decks are no longer available in the store. (They were before moltdown)

So now I have all these points and I don't really know what to spend them on. Well I kinda do. Mounts and Pets, but there are just so many. What would you guys recommend me? Is there anything else outside of mounts and pets that I should get?
    Cool 'transmog' sets. That's what I usually do.

4. Cool 'transmog' sets. That's what I usually do.
    But this is WotLK :P

5. But this is WotLK :P
    Still applies.
    It's 'transmog' set. :P

6. Nobles cards to forge the Nobles deck that is what i did with mine not so long ago.If they remove them however you can use them for gear on some of your weak characters example trinkets,weapons, and other stuff you think that will come in handy

7. Who knows. They recently removed anything that's useful from the vote point shop (unless you are gearing a fresh 80). Why? Good question. Of all the things removed, however, the one I really don't understand is the Arcanum/Inscriptions of triumph/dominance. You know, the head and shoulder enchants that have resilience, which can only be purchased with stone keeper shards from the vendors outside VOA. So people who only want to PVP (like myself) must now do some ******ed PVE (RDF/VOA) or the bugged af quests in wintergrasp.
    Edited: August 7, 2015