1. Which realm should I choose? :)

Hi guys. After long and borring retail playing (WoD is a sh*t), I want to back in time and start playing on the best expansion ever made - Wrath of the Lich King. Which realm should i choose? I prefer pve than pvp, but still can play pvp from time to time. :) I'm going to play as alliance. I've read about Lordaeron realm, but it's a long time to release it I guess. So Deathwing or Ragnaros? Maybe wait for Lordaeron roll out? Thanks for the answers. :)

2. Definitely Deathwing for PvE. Also the community seems to be much better.

3. Hi guys. After long and borring retail playing (WoD is a sh*t), I want to back in time and start playing on the best expansion ever made - Wrath of the Lich King. Which realm should i choose? I prefer pve than pvp, but still can play pvp from time to time. :) I'm going to play as alliance. I've read about Lordaeron realm, but it's a long time to release it I guess. So Deathwing or Ragnaros? Maybe wait for Lordaeron roll out? Thanks for the answers. :)
    Simple,wait until Lordaeron is launched and you will feel the best experience(1x rates,working quests,shadowmourne quest working,no more p2win system,event quests,wrathgate works,assault on undercity works,sylvannas is no longer missing,ICC bugs are getting fixed,stuff released in a progressive way ,pathfinding fixed,wintergrasp working,all arena maps and many many more)

Update: Lordaeron will be launched on 25th of September.
    Edited: August 15, 2015

4. Unless you prefer turbo rates - ^^^ What Rares13 said ^^^ Wait for Lord Realm.