1. It's still a true statement either way , I never would have belived luminy unlesss "she" called me which she never did + all the stuff I mentioned before ... Too easy ma n
    Please don't try to justify yourself or explain anything to that gnome. He will just run across more questions to you. Gnomes in general are geniuses, just Arcane is special exception. Please think about not to overheat him that fast. He is sparking too much recently.

2. You just got Rekted. Admit it ^^
    I've trolled DDS 6 times already while you guys haven't got me once. This might be a FLAWLESS VICTORY

3. Your stupidity is too much for me to handle, can someone take over please.
    You can't handle, yet you keep replying me.

RIP logics, 0 - 2015.

4. You can't handle, yet you keep replying me.

RIP logics, 0 - 2015.
    replying doesn't mean I'm trying to handle it, I was asking if someone could take over. because it is really tiring stooping down to your IQ to comprehend what you are saying.

5. replying doesn't mean I'm trying to handle it, I was asking if someone could take over. because it is really tiring stooping down to your IQ to comprehend what you are saying.
    You are funny, keep paying me your attention.

6. You are funny, keep paying me your attention.
    Sadly your IQ is no longer funny to me, was a shame you gave me great laughs with your ******ed replies. All good things must come to an end. Last reply I ever give you..better make it good....

Bewbs.

7. I've trolled DDS 6 times already while you guys haven't got me once. This might be a FLAWLESS VICTORY
    It fits to you say who trolled who?

8. It fits to you say who trolled who?
    I haven't been trolled once as of yet, I already pointed out every little flaw in luminys terrible female impression I was only going along with the ride for ****s n giggles. You honestly think id transfer over to alliance? You must be braindead. I read somewhere once that "it takes a sucker to catch a sucker...seem dumber than your mark" and I always did I let luminy believe he got me but in truth he never did and now you all look like r*tards... GG

9. allowing Medan to attack trebelz for being, black
    Uhmm, so I Just read this..

When I called Trebelz the "N" word I wasn't using it as a derisory racist slur, hell, I did NOT even know he was black.

When I got banned in-game for Racist comments, it wasn't towards black people, but that's besides the point ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

10. Sadly your IQ is no longer funny to me, was a shame you gave me great laughs with your ******ed replies. All good things must come to an end. Last reply I ever give you..better make it good....

Bewbs.
    Baby baby baby oh, baby baby baby nooo! Please... If you are IQ professor and you are genius, then what are you doing there?

You are just third leg for a humanoid, started focusing your hatred over me, while I wasn't even bothering about you.

As I said, can't blame you, you just protecting your little gnome friend.

Ahahahaha, watch him backstabbing you one day.

This thread went nuts.

11. It's still a true statement either way , I never would have belived luminy unlesss "she" called me which she never did + all the stuff I mentioned before ... Too easy man.

Trolls: tdot 6
    Whole DDs gang 0
    Well, you know, you can make excuses all you want, but we did some research:

The first selfie you sent to Luminy has a base resolution of 480x640 while the second selfie you sent has a resolution of 225x400.

The first selfie was taken with the secondary camera of an unknown mobile model while the second selfie was taken with the primary camera of a galaxy s5.

Now, first of all it is impossible for the resolution of a picture taken with the primary camera of a galaxy s5 to be 225x400, meaning that the second selfie was a cropped image. If the image was not cropped i.e. taken directly from the directory of the galaxy s5 rather than copied from the internet it would have a resolution of 5312 x 2988. The first selfie however, with a resolution of 480x640 was taken with no other phone than an iPhone 4. How do we know this? Because the iPhone 4 has a custom resolution of it's secondary (front) camera http://www.gsmarena.com/apple_iphone_4-3275.php

It's also interesting to note that you have other images uploaded in your photobucket gallery, such as this image:

Spoiler: Show

Which has the same resolution as the screen resolution (960x640) of the iPhone 4. So, what does all this mean?

It means that you just got outplayed ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

12. Uhmm, so I Just read this..

When I called Trebelz the "N" word I wasn't using it as a derisory racist slur, hell, I did NOT even know he was black.

When I got banned in-game for Racist comments, it wasn't towards black people, but that's besides the point ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    What other form of the 'N' word is there? Please enlighten me. Oh yeah I know that you didn't realise he really was black, and that post wasn't an attack on you, but if Tdot is black as he claims, you even using that word in a from of attack, knowingly or not, would be a huge deal for him. Which is why I pointed that out.

13. Well, you know, you can make excuses all you want, but we did some research:

The first selfie you sent to Luminy has a base resolution of 480x640 while the second selfie you sent has a resolution of 225x400.

The first selfie was taken with the secondary camera of an unknown mobile model while the second selfie was taken with the primary camera of a galaxy s5.

Now, first of all it is impossible for the resolution of a picture taken with the primary camera of a galaxy s5 to be 225x400, meaning that the second selfie was a cropped image. If the image was not cropped i.e. taken directly from the directory of the galaxy s5 rather than copied from the internet it would have a resolution of 5312 x 2988. The first selfie however, with a resolution of 480x640 was taken with no other phone than an iPhone 4. How do we know this? Because the iPhone 4 has a custom resolution of it's secondary (front) camera http://www.gsmarena.com/apple_iphone_4-3275.php

It's also interesting to note that you have other images uploaded in your photobucket gallery, such as this image:

Spoiler: Show

Which has the same resolution as the screen resolution (960x640) of the iPhone 4. So, what does all this mean?

It means that you just got outplayed ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    I have 2 phones and I was planning on luminy to call my garbage phone my iphone4 but "she" never did. Why would I waste battery juice on my galaxy at work when I can talk all I want on my garbage iPhone for entertainment

14. I have 2 phones and I was planning on luminy to call my garbage phone my iphone4 but "she" never did. Why would I waste battery juice on my galaxy at work when I can talk all I want on my garbage iPhone for entertainment
    Having two phones is really something a drug dealer does...( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

15. What other form of the 'N' word is there? Please enlighten me. Oh yeah I know that you didn't realise he really was black, and that post wasn't an attack on you, but if Tdot is black as he claims, you even using that word in a from of attack, knowingly or not, would be a huge deal for him. Which is why I pointed that out.
    Actually no I dislike when white people say it which is why I reported Thii and got him banned twice. Medan is my n*gga so Medan is free to say whatever he pleases

First ... 8161718