1. awesome, thanks. now i just have one question. this "you are overnuking", how do i get rid of those messages?

also i cant figure out how to open my talents, or many other pages lol
    Edited: August 7, 2015

2. awesome, thanks. now i just have one question. this "you are overnuking", how do i get rid of those messages?

also i cant figure out how to open my talents, or many other pages lol
    To be honest, what I just wrote is basically the extent of my knowledge with this UI ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

What I can tell you is that if you go to Interface > AddOns > gUI 2.0 there's a scrolldown menu for all the different interface specifics. So to disable the threat messages you go to Combat > Simple Threat Meter and uncheck the box for "Enable threat warnings". Yes, I just checked that up myself in-game and I'm going to assume that that will solve your problem. If not, I'm sure you're figure it out.

About the various pages, I'm pretty sure the layout is the same as Blizzard default UI. Your keybinds should all be the same (if you have issues the command for keybinding is /kb), however if you have the default keys for the various pages rebound then you can go to 'ActionBars' and at the very bottom it says "Show the Micro Menu". That was also a part of the tutorial installation, in case you missed it.

Other than that; good luck! ٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶

3. Myself and Medan 2 man army'd a DDS premade but never made a thread about it /yawn

4. Myself and Medan 2 man army'd a DDS premade but never made a thread about it /yawn
    DDS destroyed a lot of Fatality premades but never made a video about it.

5. DDS destroyed a lot of Fatality premades but never made a video about it.
    When fatality slaughters DDS, DDS calls other guilds for back up while fatality relies on eachother.

6. When fatality slaughters DDS, DDS calls other guilds for back up while fatality relies on eachother.
    Again? Do u have any mind issue or what? When did Fatality "slaught" DDS in a fair fight? It was like 10 Fatality and we were 3 DDS guys chilling in TB, that people just joined us to protect our Base lelel.

The one fair fight I remember it was in arena 2v2, vs some rogue/disc... They had no chance.

7. Guys, let these few almond-eyes, anime and meme lovers to brag about their one time victory.

You know that kids like candies. Don't take it away from Arcane.

8. Guys, let these few almond-eyes, anime and meme lovers to brag about their one time victory.

Hello. Who are you?

9. Guys, let these few almond-eyes, anime and meme lovers to brag about their one time victory.

See, this guy gets me. I feel like you always have such an insightful perspective on things, Banditto!

I still won't be your friend though.

Spoiler: Show

( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮

10. See, this guy gets me. I feel like you always have such an insightful perspective on things, Banditto!

I still won't be your friend though.

( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮
    You keep spamming how I don't have friends... :(

But actually you wanted to be my friend. :O

So I did you a favor, you can be my first friend in this forum! ;)

-------------

Arcane you are ridiculous, how noob you are to brag about such things?

I am disappointed even more in you!

11. Hello. Who are you?
    Hello, my name is Anonymous. My age is Anonymous. I work at Anonymous company, by my Anonymous friend.

Nice to meet you. :)

12. Hello, my name is Anonymous. My age is Anonymous. I work at Anonymous company, by my Anonymous friend.

i see you are commenting a lot on threads where pvp is mentioned are you atleast 1.550 in 2s that you type so biggy

13. i see you are commenting a lot on threads where pvp is mentioned are you atleast 1.550 in 2s that you type so biggy
    Are you 1550 yourself? :o

14. Are you 1550 yourself? :o
    no i am 1.1k , 1.5k too high for me

15. Hello, my name is Anonymous. My age is Anonymous. I work at Anonymous company, by my Anonymous friend.

I think we will never know, right?

First 123412 ... Last