1. no i am 1.1k , 1.5k too high for me
    serenexgladgod is the only 1.1k rated realm world because srbijans always get rank 1 for no reason because they are sickgodxplayers and because the balkans is gr8, am i right m8??? srbija numbar awan

2. Just an FYI for anyone wondering why tf this thread is here; I posted it as a joke in response to this thread. It was funny then, but the moment is gone now so y'all can post whatever you want here, I don't give a fuuuuuck! ( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮

3. Just an FYI for anyone wondering why tf this thread is here; I posted it as a joke in response to this thread. It was funny then, but the moment is gone now so y'all can post whatever you want here, I don't give a fuuuuuck! ( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮
    Oh I remember those days when I rekted you every time.

And I was just Arcane mage like you.

You just kept being butthurt.

Pity how you try to spill your fails as a hatred on others.

Don't deny.

4. Me and a friend of mine like to queue random BGs sometimes, just the two of us, and we've had alot of success with that so we ended up calling ourselves the "2-Man Army"! I know, cute right?

This is us earlier today carrying our team of PUGs to victory against a <FATALITY> premade! It was a very exciting battle guys, we had so much fun! It was very kawaii I must say, you tried very hard but in the end the 2-Man Army were victorious! ٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶

PS. This is nothing official, I'm just trying to bring awareness to the 2-Man Army. Please don't comment on this thread unless you have something nice to say, I'm not insulting anyone and I just want to have fun, so please be respectful.
    Can i get your UI? Looks good.

5. Can i get your UI? Looks good.
    Someone already asked that question and I replied on the first page!

6. Someone already asked that question and I replied on the first page!
    GUI sucks...

ElvUI master race

7. GUI sucks...

ElvUI master race
    They hate us 'cause they anus

8. y'all can post whatever you want here
    Alright then

I wanted to share a few BGs I've played in the past few days and see what you guys think.

Forget the KBs/Deaths ratio and just look at this INSANE damage.

Watch this!

Edited: August 9, 2015

9. Thanks mate!

Seriously though, in that BG we were being "graveyard camped" by <Infected>.

After multiple failures to cap a flag or drop enemy flags (due to how well coordinated and well geared Infected was) our team gave up and stood Afk in graveyard till the BG ends. I for one didn't give up and kept "yoloing" into their team and spreading diseases. I successfully manged to come on top and out-damaged all Infected members by 2-3 mill.

10. Thanks mate!

Seriously though, in that BG we were being "graveyard camped" by <Infected>.

After multiple failures to cap a flag or drop enemy flags (due to how well coordinated and well geared Infected was) our team gave up and stood Afk in graveyard till the BG ends. I for one didn't give up and kept "yoloing" into their team and spreading diseases. I successfully manged to come on top and out-damaged all Infected members by 2-3 mill.

11. Nah you're jelly cause you can't dish out such numbers :p

Is your damage record in BGs, like, 3 mill in Twin Peaks? Just awful.

12. Nah you're jelly cause you can't dish out such numbers :p

Is your damage record in BGs, like, 3 mill in Twin Peaks? Just awful.
    And we go back to the damage =P

13. And we go back to the damage =P
    When I log on my DK I notice the my spec is considered "DPS". So obviously my main role is doing damage.

Let's assume that you're playing Hunter/Healer in 2v2. Even if you can perfectly time your Scatter/Traps and whatnot to keep the enemy healer cc'd, you still wouldn't be able to kill the other opponent if your burst damage is low. Damage DOES matter.

In BGs, though; you'll need to pressure your enemy team before being able to cap a flag, assault a base/bunker or even drop an enemy flag.

I once solo queued into an Alliance team where they had 5 healers (2 of them were really good since I knew them personally) and they still lost cause they hadn't enough damage to pressure our Flag Carrier. It was probably one of the easiest BG I've ever played. So damage DOES matter.

Not only I am really good at my role (as the screenshots show), but quite possibly I am one of the best, if not the best DPS Death Knight on Neltharion.

The only way I could get out-damaged in a BG if I joined the BG too late so I can't catch up or if the other team is totally dominating the BG and "graveyard camping" us. But given that the BG isn't 1-sided and there's enough large group fights I will always come on top of the scoreboard.

14. When fatality slaughters DDS, DDS calls other guilds for back up while fatality relies on eachother.
    In what alternative universe fatality slaughters DDS?

First 1234513 ... Last