1. why don't you guys just meet in Rated 10v10 ? Why do you care about comparing old raids of the opposing faction city.. does anyone actually care about that? I've never known anyone who could actually play that cared about who could raid the others city for longer.... Rated BGs work on Cata now right?
    I have trust issues and will only speak to their GM but their GM refuses to speak to me

2. Well i'm no PVP Pro, but when i return in the next couple of days i will be forming a guild of some former Is a Cookie guys and i will get 10 people for Rated BGS as we all loved doing them on MOP. So i will do my best to bring some more activity to rated bgs.

3. Well i'm no PVP Pro, but when i return in the next couple of days i will be forming a guild of some former Is a Cookie guys and i will get 10 people for Rated BGS as we all loved doing them on MOP. So i will do my best to bring some more activity to rated bgs.
    Synnith? Thedan? Allskill? Horde?! ٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶

4. Naw, those people hate me haha - it will be some of the PVP guys, from MOP etc..

And yes probably Horde unless they decide otherwise.
    Edited: August 12, 2015

5. I have trust issues and will only speak to their GM but their GM refuses to speak to me
    You should really speak to him. You and definitely Medan are on alli throw away toons all the time from what I see ^.^ Or just speak to an officer, I can provide names, or even speak to Arcane, Gentik, Kemii or Lumi as you know they are in DDS and if you have trust issues SS every part of the conversation...

6. Naw, those people hate me haha - it will be some of the PVP guys, from MOP etc..

And yes probably Horde unless they decide otherwise.
    Well that could be interesting, haven't heard of you in ages. I'll be looking forward to it. :D

7. What guild are you in on Cata? @Thedan

8. What guild are you in on Cata? @Thedan
    Solstice (alliance), our guild on horde got REALLY inactive so needed something new. You'll stay horde I suppose?

Synnith? Thedan? Allskill? Horde?! ٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
    If only Synnith still played on Cata but nah, which is a real shame. :C

9. Well i want to get the people who want to be active in Rated BG, so i'm not sure which faction would be better for that... seems like Alliance has 2-3 guilds who would be interested in Rated, so Horde seems like the logical choice. But i'm downloading the client tonight when i get home, guess i'll talk with more people and see who is where.

10. Well i want to get the people who want to be active in Rated BG, so i'm not sure which faction would be better for that... seems like Alliance has 2-3 guilds who would be interested in Rated, so Horde seems like the logical choice. But i'm downloading the client tonight when i get home, guess i'll talk with more people and see who is where.
    Well alliance has more guilds that are up for rated, horde has 2, possibly 3 but only seen 2 guilds do them so far. So it would be best to go horde, much easier to arrange rated.

11. Well i want to get the people who want to be active in Rated BG, so i'm not sure which faction would be better for that... seems like Alliance has 2-3 guilds who would be interested in Rated, so Horde seems like the logical choice. But i'm downloading the client tonight when i get home, guess i'll talk with more people and see who is where.
    I wouldn't mind joining. Only thing is I can't be asked to gear a horde toon.

Well alliance has more guilds that are up for rated, horde has 2, possibly 3 but only seen 2 guilds do them so far. So it would be best to go horde, much easier to arrange rated.
    Devil's Death Squad, Infected, Anarchy Inc are pretty much the only three alli guilds I've heard of doing RBGs on an active rate.
    Edited: August 12, 2015

12. Well alliance has more guilds that are up for rated, horde has 2, possibly 3 but only seen 2 guilds do them so far. So it would be best to go horde, much easier to arrange rated.
    Kind of seems the better players are on Alliance from what i see, so yeah we will go Horde.

I have to start from nothing though, so it will be a little bit before i have the gear needed for rated, in the mean time i'll get all the ducks in a row.

13. Devil's Death Squad, Infected, Anarchy Inc are pretty much the only three alli guilds I've heard of doing RBGs on an active rate.
    And Criminals Club. Most active is definitely Infected. Solstice will get to that as well once we have the people for it.

14. And Criminals Club. Most active is definitely Infected. Solstice will get to that as well once we have the people for it.
    Cool, maybe i'll help those horde guys get some organization.

BTW i think you've heard of me since "ages" ago - in fact i heard my name being thrown around less than a week ago ;)

First ... 61415161718 Last