1. I wouldn't mind joining. Only thing is I can't be asked to gear a horde toon.
    Well i think Horde it will be then!

@thedan, check your PMs real quick

2. And Criminals Club. Most active is definitely Infected. Solstice will get to that as well once we have the people for it.
    Well I haven't been ingame in a while so i didn't know about Criminal's Club or Solstice.

But if Solstice needs a DPS for RBGs or whatever I'm down. CBA to join another guild though; all my guild-rep farming factions are at exalted.

3. Well i think Horde it will be then!
    Don't get me wrong, i have about three Horde toons i play. Only reason i cant be asked to spend time gearing them is i have to play retail as well so my time will be weighted more there than here (like 4-5 days on retail, maybe 2-3 here)

And you're in which guild, Ajax?
    In my own. Kept it for the name and 6 slots of bank space. Also i tend to make better tabards than most GMs I know.

4. Well I haven't been ingame in a while so i didn't know about Criminal's Club or Solstice.

But if Solstice needs a DPS for RBGs or whatever I'm down. CBA to join another guild though; all my guild-rep farming factions are at exalted.
    I don't think there would be any objections for that, lol. You could /w Ntroul in game for more info, he's the guild leader.

5. Don't get me wrong, i have about three Horde toons i play. Only reason i cant be asked to spend time gearing them is i have to play retail as well so my time will be weighted more there than here (like 4-5 days on retail, maybe 2-3 here)

In my own. Kept it for the name and 6 slots of bank space. Also i tend to make better tabards than most GMs I know.
    I gotcha bud, you sound like a cool dude, if you do decide to gear one of those Horde toons let me know and i'll include you. I have to start over from 0 so it will take me a few weeks to get gear.

6. I don't think there would be any objections for that, lol. You could /w Ntroul in game for more info, he's the guild leader.
    Will do.

I gotcha bud, you sound like a cool dude, if you do decide to gear one of those Horde toons let me know and i'll include you. I have to start over from 0 so it will take me a few weeks to get gear.
    Well just let me know when you at least get crafted gear. my horde toons are in vicious so you wouldn't be too far behind.

7. Your nuts I still got got SS in TB of our 17 man raid
    Most of that TB fight ally were hiding behind their guards
    I still don't understand why you keep talking about TB after what happen.
    "Most of that TB fights ally were hiding behind their guards", this is not the first time I'm telling you, but the last time I saw you in TB you were 5 agaisnt me and Snacky, while 3 of you ran and chased Snacky, you and a Warrior were 30 yards of Horde's base with a lot of guards to save you, and still you both died...

8. I still don't understand why you keep talking about TB after what happen.
    "Most of that TB fights ally were hiding behind their guards", this is not the first time I'm telling you, but the last time I saw you in TB you were 5 agaisnt me and Snacky, while 3 of you ran and chased Snacky, you and a Warrior were 30 yards of Horde's base with a lot of guards to save you, and still you both died...
    People still use TB as a display of skill? I stopped expecting fair play in TB when Horde had a 15-boxing BDK camping the base camp.

9. People still use TB as a display of skill? I stopped expecting fair play in TB when Horde had a 15-boxing BDK camping the base camp.
    Unfortunately yes.

10. People still use TB as a display of skill? I stopped expecting fair play in TB when Horde had a 15-boxing BDK camping the base camp.
    You need to know, that people here also use dmg output as a measurement of skill :D

jajajajaja, I love the forums here, so many new things to learn every day -.-
    Edited: August 12, 2015

11. You need to know, that people here also use dmg output as measurement of skill :D
    Hey, I already stated in multiple posts that I wasn't serious about that :p

It's true that almost no one can dish out as much damage output as i do (which is already proven many times), but I wouldn't take that as measurement of skill.

I've been working on my spec for a long to maximize my AoE damage in BGs. It's easy for anyone to claim that they could "double" my damage (Qetch for example), but in reality, that's impossible. I can go in my SS folder anytime and show some BG scoreboards where I outdamaged people who make such claims.

Again, I wouldn't say that damage output is measurement of skill, but it's measurement of your performance in BGs. The more damage you do, the more pressure you put on enemy healers(s), the more chance you get of winning the BG. But I guess you already know that.

12. Hey, I already stated in multiple posts that I wasn't serious about that :p

It's true that almost no one can dish out as much damage output as i do (which is already proven many times), but I wouldn't take that as measurement of skill.

I've been working on my spec for a long to maximize my AoE damage in BGs. It's easy for anyone to claim that they could "double" my damage (Qetch for example), but in reality, that's impossible. I can go in my SS folder anytime and show some BG scoreboards where I outdamaged people who make such claims.

Again, I wouldn't say that damage output is measurement of skill, but it's measurement of your performance in BGs. The more damage you do, the more pressure you put on enemy healers(s), the more chance you get of winning the BG. But I guess you already know that.
    Yea of course I know that, I just can`t be bothered to add any serious replies to this thread since the whole thread is a joke ;)

13. Hey, I already stated in multiple posts that I wasn't serious about that :p

Wait till kemii/Jyx get's her Dk geared, i'm sure she would break your non-av damage easily.

14. People still use TB as a display of skill? I stopped expecting fair play in TB when Horde had a 15-boxing BDK camping the base camp.
    This is their priority to measure skill: Random Bgs > Tol Barad Fights > Rated Bg > Arenas =p

First ... 715161718 Last