1. [PvP] Why is everybody transferring? (more specifically to horde)

Lately alot of PvPers have transferred to Horde and at current, BGs are really unbalanced. Fatality ques up and gets paired with 2k gearscore players while the entire horde team is a premade, and this is no exaggeration either it's seriously this bad in some instances. So I come to ask the question, why is everybody transferring.

2. What time of day does this occur?

3. What time of day does this occur?
    All day (but for some reason basically-always-mostly on Fridays O_o).

4. All day (but for some reason basically-always-mostly on Fridays O_o).
    It can't be all day because it doesn't happen while I'm playing. Which happens to be the time of day with the lowest population and activity. Around 10pm-2am central time or 10-12 hours from right now. Durotar basically has 2-5 people in it during this time and queues take 15 minutes. However, once you get in game it is just a bunch of randoms and almost never a premade on either side.

Weekends are slightly more active during this time, but not much.

5. Boredom and/or que times. Sixteen minutes just to get a 11v11 AV that closes itself after 5 mins with 10 ppl on que getting the next bg # isn't much fun. Being the same faction for months has always bored me (same ppl, same opponents, same race) that's why ive fchanged gazillion times over the years.

If things start to get pretty easy, or I see that they r non-challenge when I move, i revert quite fast, sometimes the same day.

6. Alliance ****s on Horde, anyone saying differently is borderline ******ed.

Edit: Look at all those beautiful stars!

7. Playing primetime on the weekend. Mostly alliance premades and a bunch of no gear horde.

8. Right after wipe it was the exact opposite situation, they always faction change back and forward.

9. Back in the Lordaeron/Frostwolf days I would switch to the side who lost more bg's because I liked the challenge. Balance used to go back and forth every few months. Now it seems like balance changes depending on the time of day you que for bg's. Now I transfer factions when I get bored and want a change in scenery.

10. Playing primetime on the weekend. Mostly alliance premades and a bunch of no gear horde.
    I confirm this to be true. I think this also applies in weekdays.

11. I confirm this to be true. I think this also applies in weekdays.
    Yes,its saturday,Im on horde. Been trying to achieve daily win for six hours now and no luck. Total fing massacre.