1. if u dont like pay to win why dont u donate u poor eu virgin
    Haha cupofthii

2. Well it does, thats what donating is for.
    and where do you suppose ppl get the money to donate with? It sure doesnt come from their rear end. And even so >.> that s*** would hurt.

Donate or not, you're gonna have to work for your gear. In game or rl. and if you somehow have access to your parents cc, your parents have to work for it.

3. and where do you suppose ppl get the money to donate with? It sure doesnt come from their rear end. And even so >.> that s*** would hurt.

Donate or not, you're gonna have to work for your gear. In game or rl. and if you somehow have access to your parents cc, your parents have to work for it.
    I could use my student loan on it, ez munyz.

4. I could use my student loan on it, ez munyz.
    Did you know that bankruptcy doesn't get rid of your student debt :x You'll be working off your debt for a life-time

5. if u dont like pay to win why dont u donate u poor eu virgin
    /thread

message to short mens

6. Honestly, its not donors ur talking about, but Gurthalak. Almost all the pvp gears in here u should be able to get. Even most of the pve gears are easy to get.

7. Honestly, its not donors ur talking about, but Gurthalak. Almost all the pvp gears in here u should be able to get. Even most of the pve gears are easy to get.
    you can get gurth also o.o

8. Donate or not, you're gonna have to work for your gear. In game or rl. and if you somehow have access to your parents cc, your parents have to work for it.
    You could just ask a rich friend to donate for you lol
    Spoiler: Show
    Nvm, that means your friend worked for it

9. 2 days till I get my gurth on my DK, den gonna make some *****es cry...

10. 2 days till I get my gurth on my DK, den gonna make some *****es cry...
    Go jyx go! xD

Srsly, gear balance really isn't a problem in the long run. If you're persistent enough, you'll get everything they have to offer. Basically everyone has close to equal chances to win. You just have to be persistent enough. Good thing is, the expansions wont be upgraded anytime soon so you really dont have to worry about constantly chasing after gear increase.

First 12