1. tournaments

i was just wondering will be there tournaments for each season win prize money/coins/titles or something like that cuz if its gonna be a progresive pve server it will be also a progresive pvp server right? so after every new release some kind of tourmanet would be nice so we have more pvp players.. just random topic
    bad english i know ;x :D

2. I guess a tourney where people will share their chars with extremely good PvP players which are otherwise lazy to level on a 1x realm and the other people which play fair to be pissed about it when they loose to such guys? Guess its not the best idea, though i would love to see a lot of 3s games on the lower gear seasons.

3. I guess a tourney where people will share their chars with extremely good PvP players which are otherwise lazy to level on a 1x realm and the other people which play fair to be pissed about it when they loose to such guys? Guess its not the best idea, though i would love to see a lot of 3s games on the lower gear seasons.
    That is a risk we can face, but i dont think that is a bad idea. A seasonal tournament usung the rank of 2s, 3s and 5s over the season, which you enter not by paying gold/cash, but by your rank.

The prizes could be ingame items, tecipies, ingredientes, whatever.

That is not a bad idea, but a lot.to.think

4. I guess a tourney where people will share their chars with extremely good PvP players which are otherwise lazy to level on a 1x realm and the other people which play fair to be pissed about it when they loose to such guys? Guess its not the best idea, though i would love to see a lot of 3s games on the lower gear seasons.
    Bruh that can be said about any realm, I mean compared to blackrock, deathwing/ragnaros are "progressive".
    So that means it's the same situation no?

5. Yeah but the diffrence is we start from the veri first lich king season so maybe when new raids and new seasons start top 8 in 2s and/or 3s can have a little torney cash/titles/mounts and other stuff that way evem more ppl will come to play

6. The only way a tournament for actual prizes could be held, is if everyone was on equal ground. This means NOTHING from the donor shop would be eligible to be used in an arena setting.

Someone that is able to spend 100 bucks on that piece of gear is at an advantage over others that cannot. This would lead to almost 100% win rates, unless faced against others that also bought stuff from the donor shop.

Now, before you cry "Well thats the way the world works", I would like to point out to you that Blizzard NEVER had a shop, therefore the argument about it being unfair to those with deep pockets is instantly void.

This is not to say however, someone in better pvp gear because they earned it, should be disqualified, I am simply referring to those types that WILL buy stuff on the shop just to say "Look I roflstomped you"