1. Proof? How does he know what the community wants? Molten Warsong had 1000-1500 players always on it while AT Cata was almost dead with only 400-500 online max if that....
    Is your /5 off? Are you playing Horde? Literally everyday it's talked about in /5. Queuing 2s with a random dude almost always gets into talking how this server has bugs/lag and it's not getting fixed, etc.

Do you even play on the server?

2. Proof? How does he know what the community wants? Molten Warsong had 1000-1500 players always on it while AT Cata was almost dead with only 400-500 online max if that....
    It's funny that you're saying that, because currently this is exactly your old Warsong except the spectator npc and pet path and classes working better, yet I don't see the 1000-1500 players you're talking about.

It's obvious that the community, or what's left from it, wants AT Core.

As the guy before me said - Is your /5 off?

3. please,no one wants molten core...
    1 gearing takes so damn long so playing a new char isnt really fun.All you do is get dominated by god damn pve equipped chars,the rng heal and dmg trinkets are ruining the game for everyone,which on AT was not the case
    2 A lot more bugs and wrong abilities than on AT core,which was a lot better considering class abilities and stuff(Even if the firenova shaman bug on AT made me go mad xD)
    3Soloque is an awesome feature which at least allowed us to play 3v3,which here on warsong is dead with 40min que times and when you que you get the same team 10 times in a row.
    I don´t know why Molten warsong had so many players back then,I once tried to play there,I was blue geared pvp against 410 heroic pve and had a weekly cap and I got desperate soon because all those donaters would just farm me...Then I discovered AT,and I loved it,it was based on skill,not how much money you had to buy pve,the abilities were all ok,soloque was great,if you played everyday you could gear chars in no time...

4. You are there to que arenas - not kill monsters. Pve action can be found on another servers.
    I didn't say anything about killing monsters, I just don't want the world to become an empty, boring husk.

5. Proof? How does he know what the community wants? Molten Warsong had 1000-1500 players always on it while AT Cata was almost dead with only 400-500 online max if that....
    made my day... thats why molten R1 glads doesnt get 2k+ on AT

btw: +1 for the AT rollback
    Edited: August 11, 2015

6. Proof? How does he know what the community wants? Molten Warsong had 1000-1500 players always on it while AT Cata was almost dead with only 400-500 online max if that....
    The good old days even the community was less toxic back then

7. Is your /5 off? Are you playing Horde? Literally everyday it's talked about in /5. Queuing 2s with a random dude almost always gets into talking how this server has bugs/lag and it's not getting fixed, etc.

He's a long-time warsong player, like myself. Warsong's "glory" days was during 4.0.6, which I specifically remember critical bugs existing that tainted the experience for me. A different core isn't what we need. What is needed, first of all, is pvp content completion. from there, improvements to mainstream realm activities such as dueling, etc.The big picture here, is that you all take the blame for not having the right priorities. Please remember who actually bears the responsibility for warsong's quality. Those responsible have hundreds of threads to work with...

nothing has happened.

8. So you prefer molten core?The pve stained pvp experience?AT core would fix so many problems instantly,like balancing pvp out by removing those damn pve weapons and trinkets and giving us a way to get gear faster so we can compete and win by skill,and not loose because of gear.And it would fix many class bugs that are making people ragequit all over the place.

9. AT core would fix so many problems instantly,like balancing pvp out by removing those damn pve weapons and trinkets and giving us a way to get gear faster so we can compete and win by skill,and not loose because of gear.
    Your idea of "core" is incorrect. The core is background operation of the game, nothing to do with shops, NPC locations, etc.

10. Do you think people that already have PvE gear unavailable on AT will be allowed to keep it after the switch? Things like rogues with BLF, all the Gurthalaks and so on.

11. Is your /5 off? Are you playing Horde? Literally everyday it's talked about in /5. Queuing 2s with a random dude almost always gets into talking how this server has bugs/lag and it's not getting fixed, etc.

Lmao...Can't blame the new kids I guess can't we?

1) Global is SARS

2) No I don't actually even play WoW, I play runscape instead

3) The current server is nothing like old Molten warsong

4) Molten glads raped all AT Cata kids (4.3.4, raunchyz n crew, top of 3s ladder at AT for months) and when your boys did come to play in MIT3 (or 2?) they came in what...3rd? 4th? That RMP comp that lost to a Warsong mirrior comp on ruins....

5) No matter who thinks Molten Warsong or AT Cata was better....AT Cata had 400-500 players at peak while Warsong had 1000-1500....We might lie, but numbers don't.

12. Lmao...Can't blame the new kids I guess can't we?

1) Global is SARS

2) No I don't actually even play WoW, I play runscape instead

3) The current server is nothing like old Molten warsong

4) Molten glads raped all AT Cata kids (4.3.4, raunchyz n crew, top of 3s ladder at AT for months) and when your boys did come to play in MIT3 (or 2?) they came in what...3rd? 4th? That RMP comp that lost to a Warsong mirrior comp on ruins....

5) No matter who thinks Molten Warsong or AT Cata was better....AT Cata had 400-500 players at peak while Warsong had 1000-1500....We might lie, but numbers don't.
    my god, you have no clue what you're talking about, just shut up and pack your schoolbag, school starts soon.

13. my god, you have no clue what you're talking about, just shut up and pack your schoolbag, school starts soon.
    Those numbers hurt don't they? Molten Warsong had 3 to 4 TIMES the amount of players than AT Cata did...If that doesn't matter and only skill does, why are you complaining about playing on a realm now with only 200-300 people online, if they are better?

1) Molten Warsong: 1000-1500 players
    AT Cata: 400-500 players

2) Raunchy n crew top of 3s ladder at AT for months
    Top RMP comp from AT got rofled in MIT2/3

3) Fight me IRL

First 123 Last