1. AT CORE gonna be back!

Hello guys,I was online when Malaco announced the poll for choosing between AT and Molten core,that was 2 days ago and I´m still waiting for the poll and I´m super excited since AT core is gonna be back,and I hope the VIP priviliges too!Does anyone have news about this?Cant wait to get AT back!!Hurry up Malaco

2. OMG this is so awesome!!! Does anyone know if that means they will remove all overpowered pve items like vial, cunning,bonelink and DS weapons?

3. Yes it will be like AT was,no bonelink,no vial,no cunning,no getting facerofld by a 3 tentacle gurth lucker <3

4. I'd love if they removed all pve trinkets and weapons and just offer pve armor, rings and necklace and of coursr pvp gear. I feel like cataclysm is at its best when OP pve items are not available.

5. I think min-maxing keeps the game a bit entertaining, I agree that it makes games faster and potentially more broken, but homogenizing everyone's path is a bit boring. I personally intend to start playing here after taking a big break from WoW for some time. Any choice of what Malaco does is a good one, soo I trust him in his decisions.

6. Alright, I got some news!

Quote from Malaco: "I don't think that there will be a poll, because everyone knows what the community wants". So, seems like that AT Core will come for sure! It'll just need a bit time. :)

7. what exactly is AT core
    The Future.
    Edited: August 10, 2015 Reason: Advertise Your Business Here

8. But seriously, I didn't play before this whole merger thing so I know nothing of this debate.

Enlighten me please!

9. no delay/lag, insignificant bugs, classes worked much better and...the AT (PVP and very entertaining) features : soloqueue, rated transmog, skirmishes, etc.

10. Need AT core back NNNOOOOOOWWW!!!

Also please make sure gladius works in soloq this time around.
    Edited: August 11, 2015

11. AT scripts/features are awesome and I would support the change, but I remember the AT cata realm having no NPC's anywhere, and this would make the realm even more lonely than it is now ;_;

pls no kill warsong

12. AT scripts/features are awesome and I would support the change, but I remember the AT cata realm having no NPC's anywhere, and this would make the realm even more lonely than it is now ;_;

pls no kill warsong
    You are there to que arenas - not kill monsters. Pve action can be found on another servers.

13. Alright, I got some news!

Quote from Malaco: "I don't think that there will be a poll, because everyone knows what the community wants". So, seems like that AT Core will come for sure! It'll just need a bit time. :)
    Proof? How does he know what the community wants? Molten Warsong had 1000-1500 players always on it while AT Cata was almost dead with only 400-500 online max if that....

123 Last