1. I got my boost, but I'm completely naked. Btw Yami, I was right to test the KotEB and Argent Crusade chains. Both have bugged quests, so I don't know where those 99% are coming from regarding working quests in Icecrown. I can't test the rest of the quests in Icecrown because those 2 chains not working properly are blocking pretty much 3/4 of all other quests in the zone.
    This is inaccurate, the quest to get into IC is just super hard, and requires you to have a group to pass it. The bug you are talking about is with NPC's stealing kills which is a known issue and being worked on.

Also, I have completed IC's 140 quests+ more, so yes, its completely possible, once you pass the 3 boss argent quest.

2. Hey, I'd like a full gear set, a level boost and some gold to learn my class stuff. I'd like to test whatever's possible concerning healing as a shaman. The name is Sparkee.

3. I'm posting it here, because i can't report it on bugtracker.

Bug report: When you click on Quest NPC, you automatically accepting the quest no matter if you have clicked the "Accept" button or not.

Proof: http://i.imgur.com/8Kr2mVK.jpg

4. I would like to request a lv 80 boost, some gold to spells, ride and dual talent and, if possível, some gear to my horde shaman named konjin

5. Hi, I'd like to request a temp level up (80) on the character "Reki" please.
    Also, could I have some gold for a flying mount to get about easier?
    Edited: August 18, 2015

6. Requesting Level 60 and fast mount for character Bara

7. Requesting Level 80, BiS PVE MM gear, gold for spells, and if possible pet quests already done for character Gertdor.

8. This is inaccurate, the quest to get into IC is just super hard, and requires you to have a group to pass it. The bug you are talking about is with NPC's stealing kills which is a known issue and being worked on.

Also, I have completed IC's 140 quests+ more, so yes, its completely possible, once you pass the 3 boss argent quest.
    It shouldn't require a group, so the one being inaccurate is you. I shouldn't be forced to get a group (with a PTR of 5 online) for a quest, which is supposed to be easily soloed, even if I'm naked. "If He Cannot Be Turned"'s General Lightsbane is just way stronger than he should be, and "The Air Stands Still" - NPCs don't "steal" kills: you just have to do >50% of the damage to the NPC when being assisted by other NPCs in order to get credit for the kill. I can only guess that the same issue stands for The Fleshwerks' last quest. This "issue" is a part of the game and has been active on all private servers which I have played on over the last 10 years, it is core and it cannot be just "worked on".

9. Requesting boost on Hiimcow with some items and gold
    Also requesting if possible to get alchemy and herbalism up, wanna test some bug (Balance gear if possible)

10. So we are fully free to use any kind of software on Lordaeron safely?
    Thank you

11. Request for 80 lvl, char Antonio, and 500 gold.

12. You can still request levels, gold and items in this thread. If you are not awarded with a piece of gear or something from your request, feel free to PM me here so we can solve it.

13. So these are my first impressions of Lordaeron. The major exploits I wanted to test seem mostly fixed.

Stuff I've noticed fixed:

- Pet Defensive Stance seems to be working much better than before.
    - Putting Pet Spells on auto-cast directly from the Pet Spell Book doesn't bug them at all.
    - Using Aspect of the Viper and spamming Hunter's Mark on a target doesn't return you free mana anymore.
    - Dismissing and then resummoning Pets doesn't reset the CD of Call of the Wild anymore, although it still resets the CD's of Furious Howl and Cower, which I doubt is correct behavior.
    - Whacked Org dummies for ages and couldn't get combat-bugged despite my best efforts.
    - Call of the Wild and Furious Howl don't seem to be buffing group members anymore. However, this was tested on a level 1 party member, so these results might not hold true for higher level party members.
    - You no longer have to be in a party for your pet to receive your Trueshot Aura buff.

Stuff that I've noticed still bugged:

- Auto-attacking dummies still grants you weapon skill. Although admittedly, this isn't of great consequence on a server where instant 80 is disabled.
    - The pet quests are still somewhat bugged in that after taming the required beast with the Taming Rod, the beasts just stand there still at their spot instead of following you. The quests are still 100% doable, but part of the point of the quest chain is to give new hunters their very first feel of having a pet, and that experience is completely ruined atm.
    - Pet Base Speed still appears to be only 100% instead of 115%.
    - The Entrapment talent still seems to require you to be within a certain distance of your trap for the effect to actually trigger.

Edit:
    As a side-note, I should add that the t9 ilevel 245 pieces sent in mail to me were unable to be equipped. Possibly because I need to have the 232 pieces first?
    Edited: August 20, 2015

14. Requesting level 80 and some Good Gear For my Paladin Silento, and around 150k Gold to check some Exploits and ill be using Speed/Fly Hack thank you :)

First ... 41213141516 ... Last