1. Requesting level 80 with some decent gear (ICC preferably with off set/main pieces) with 20k gold (To fill out mount and spells cost). The char name is Sparkeez and i wanna test how shamans work (Resto preferably but Elemental/Enh if possible)

2. Are we gonna get some reply on pm, like Thank you or something?

3. Ahhh, i left a note on my page that i was away, had to leave. Ill read through the pms once i catch up with the rest of things

4. Today I learned I could request level...
    I only need level 79 for my priest Miran and shaman Aren to test out quests + 1k gold is enough for riding skills.

Ty.

5. Requesting level 80 with decent gear, 10k gold (for training and mounts), character name: Ellea

6. I need level 80 boost on Shaman Beesie and lvl 80 set + level 60 set please. any mail set

7. Requesting lvl 80 and some gear.. Char name Wrax :)

8. This not exactly a exploit but I'd like report it: combat bug... I'm not leaving combat after hitting a mob and then getting out of range, It happened at isles near of sen'jin I went to razor hill and still I'm not leaving combat
    http://i.imgur.com/d6wH0wx.jpg
    Edited: August 21, 2015

9. requesting level 80 (any set can do ,need only few pieces of cloth choice) and 9k gold for

testerab
    testerabc

ty

10. Money for finding crippling weakness in a server? How much you got?!

Dodgykebaab AWAY!

11. Love how people are desperately trying to get coins by revealing things that don't even matter/aren't bugs.

I'm posting it here, because i can't report it on bugtracker.

Bug report: When you click on Quest NPC, you automatically accepting the quest no matter if you have clicked the "Accept" button or not.

Proof: http://i.imgur.com/8Kr2mVK.jpg
    That's not even a bug. It's supposed to be like that for the early quests.
    Please please please do some research instead of reporting completely useless things.

This not exactly a exploit but I'd like report it: combat bug... I'm not leaving combat after hitting a mob and then getting out of range, It happened at isles near of sen'jin I went to razor hill and still I'm not leaving combat
    http://i.imgur.com/d6wH0wx.jpg
    Everyone knows this and everyone has to deal with this on ANY PRIVATE SERVER.

12. Can I request lvl up to 80 and some gold for riding character is named "Fck" give change name if you think it is offensive

13. icc wall bug

Greetings,
    As you may know exploiting can be a big issue on live realms, which is why Lordaeron will have an exploit hunting event starting now.
    The goal of this is for players to try out any exploit they can think of and earn rewards based on the severity of the reported issue.
    You can earn up to 50 coins only if the exploit hasn't been reported first.

You are free to use any kind of software on Lordaeron and you can request a temporary level-up. In order to get boosted to a certain level either leave a comment or pm me. Your level will be reset after a day

Update:

$50 to $100 (or if preferred 100 to 200 coins) will be awarded for EACH significant item or gold dupe exploit reported. The report is only valid if you reproduce it on Lordaeron (not Deathwing, Ragnaros, Cata or MoP). Once you find and confirm that it works on Lordaeron send a pm to me and ill check it out.
    People climb up on icc walls of the marrowgar room door ( by runing on to the stripe patterned section..) isnt much but people are anoying with it :D

14. But it's fun to do, we kill Mobs and try climbing the wall to pass time untill the other players arrive :D

15. Dodgy, will you do a review for when Lordaeron is released? I know you already did one but its PTR and i'd like to hear your honest opinion on the server.

First ... 51314151617 ... Last