1. Fix the combat bug please :)
    This thread is for reporting exploits. Not bugs. Get it through your thick skulls, please.

2. While the exploit reporting may go on, boosts will no longer take place. Simply because of the vast difference in level-up requests and reports of exploits. I will go through the ones here which haven't gotten their boost yet

3. Is it only me or no one can switch from auto-shot to auto-attack on hunter ?

4. REQUEST: Level 70, some leveling gear and 10k gold on character Fibonacci

5. REQUEST: Level 70, some leveling gear and 10k gold on character Fibonacci
    Read two posts above yours.

6. Re-opening of Character Boosts for Testing

While the exploit reporting may go on, boosts will no longer take place. Simply because of the vast difference in level-up requests and reports of exploits. I will go through the ones here which haven't gotten their boost yet
    Would you reconsider this decision? The characters are going to be wiped in a couple of weeks anyway, reason why I doubt people playing in Lordaeron [PTR] who are asking for boosts to test and report exploits/bugs care much about these characters. Meaning, they are probably asking the boosts to really do the job. Cheers!

7. Would you reconsider this decision? The characters are going to be wiped in a couple of weeks anyway, reason why I doubt people playing in Lordaeron [PTR] who are asking for boosts to test and report exploits/bugs care much about these characters. Meaning, they are probably asking the boosts to really do the job. Cheers!
    Half at least don't. Doesn't matter, the event is over kind of. As mentioned in my quote the boosts will no longer happen but you can still report exploits for rewards regardless of that

8. I want to report an exploit that you created on my character ^^
    You took my levels away (its okay). So now I am level 1

HOWEVER: I still got all my spells, and I can use them. I am probably the most over-powered level one to ever exist.
    2.8k holy light heal, costs: 17 mana
    My own Blessing of Wisdom, restoring 73 mana every 5 seconds while having 140 mana.
    Damage abilities I have exorcism.

How this can be a problem ingame on server release:
    A probable punishment could be removing a couple of levels that person X gained by using an exploit to level up or whatever (No reason is really needed anyway, it should just not happen).
    Another probability is that someone can use a third party program to aquire level 80 spells, there is no restriction on using them after aquiring.

Please make it so that spells are not available when you don't have the correct level for them.

EDIT: blessing of might DOES scale correctly, blessing of wisdom does not. BoW does give an error when I cast it on my other level 1 char that target is too low level. Self-cast it does not give an error and does not scale down like it should.
    Edited: September 7, 2015

9. @Martijnhaah
    Removing levels on live is avoided because of that, you will rarely (or never) see it happen. If you exploit something to gain levels fast you will simply be banned.

10. Now that boosts are not being done anymore and i am way late on spotting this thread, i will give out a tip to a young fellow player that maybe want to earn some coins. As i noticed that this quest is bugged on Ragnaros, it might also be on Lordaeron.

http://www.wowhead.com/quest=12000/rifle-the-bodies

The exploit is about the corpses you have to loot "The Gardens Plan", the bags will drop some junk you can sell for gold depending on how much bag space you have.
    On Ragnaros you can just spam-click the corpses and they will not dissapear before your bags are full of "bags" with junk you will be able to vendor.
    If the quest is not turned in you could just do this all day and earn gold.

This can easily inflate the gold pretty fast on the server if its abused early on.
    Edited: September 8, 2015

11. @Martijnhaah
    Removing levels on live is avoided because of that, you will rarely (or never) see it happen. If you exploit something to gain levels fast you will simply be banned.
    I don't want any coins, but I am honestly afraid that people will find their way into this exploit... if it would be possible to block spells untill level reached from the server side that would be safer :) just please keep this in mind MAY there ever come reports from twink players hitting 4k normal hits :p

12. Suit Yourself...

Half at least don't. Doesn't matter, the event is over kind of. As mentioned in my quote the boosts will no longer happen but you can still report exploits for rewards regardless of that
    Well, it does not really matter how many are actually doing the job, all of them are beta testers, whether they are aware of it or not [active hunters and facilitators]. Sorry to hear you will not reconsider this decision, as there is no way I will level a character to 80 in a 1x PTR realm to be able to do a quest chain, across multiple zones in Northrend, which may unlock the juicy exploit I want to test. If you are not willing to spend minutes to boost characters for us to spend hours testing bugs and exploits, it is in the end your loss. Like I mentioned before, all the granted boosts are wiped in a couple of weeks anyway.
    Edited: September 8, 2015

13. If you are so sure about a possible exploit, you can easily report it in a PM to Codenamed or any other QA Team member.
    They are our official testers after all, and the ones who would go through trying to replicate anything you found to confirm it anyways. In fact, you'd only be saving yourself the trouble of "doing a quest chain across multiple zones in Northrend" for the possibility of unlocking an exploit - they would do all that.

14. I honestly dont think any new exploits will be reported, people tend to keep things for themselves and just copy paste exploits from various forums. As Obnoxious said, if you suspect something being a possible exploit send it to any QA team member and we will check it out

15. Ok i noticed one problem. dont know if its same on higher lever but on starting zone when i spell casting ends mob gets instant aggro before spell hits him. I think that mob should get aggroed when spell hits him not before.

First ... 715161718 Last