1. Ok i noticed one problem. dont know if its same on higher lever but on starting zone when i spell casting ends mob gets instant aggro before spell hits him. I think that mob should get aggroed when spell hits him not before.
    The stock pull range of mobs is 20 yards, that will change depending on the level difference between the mob and you. Min is like 5 yards and max is 50ish

2. I noticed the same thing too, I think mobs should be pulled when spell hits not when it's finished casting. Could be wrong though.

3. I'm not talking about aggro range :) Iwant to say that when i cast etc. Warth with dudu on a mob with yelow nameplateabove his hed ge aggroes before the spell hits him. And yelow mobs are not aggresive thei dont attack untik u hit them with spell.

4. Sorry to revive such a old thread but i was playing on Lord and this poped up in my chat! ''You're caught! Cheat detected (checkId: 782). Am i suppose to be worried? I only used a software so i could bypass gates that needed a key for and stuff like that...?

5. Sorry to revive such a old thread but i was playing on Lord and this poped up in my chat! ''You're caught! Cheat detected (checkId: 782). Am i suppose to be worried? I only used a software so i could bypass gates that needed a key for and stuff like that...?
    Would be hilarious if you actually got banned just days prior to launch. Then again you could always make a new account.

6. Would be hilarious if you actually got banned just days prior to launch. Then again you could always make a new account.
    Yeah it would be but i'm kinda scared when that pops up... I mean they said it's allowed so i was surprised when i saw it... Perhaps it's apart of the Anti-cheat program they have. I mean it's just Hitchhicker which they have fixed.

7. hi, can i get my toon lvlup to 70 + 500g for a mount...
    toon name > TESTMOUNT

tx

8. didnt read that post of no more boost... nvm then

9. The hunt is now officially over, i will go through the reports which were sent from my last post and distribute the coins if they are valid
    Warden will be activated on Ban mode, so DO NOT use any hacks or software unless you want your account on cooldown

To repeat just in case, the Anti Cheat systems will be fully activated on lordaeron shortly, make sure your client is modification free

First ... 8161718