1. I would like to request a lvl 80 level up on character Eitheta please.

2. requesting an insta lvl 80 for "Haxdisgaem".

3. Does this include scripts? like PvP scripts and such.

4. Does this include scripts? like PvP scripts and such.
    Prob includes every exploit that you can find :) Not bugs EXPLOITS i suppose?

5. Requesting lvl 80 on character Bezmrtnik.

6. Known bugs present on deathwing (whilst waiting for my .levelup to 80 on my toon Nefandus)
    Pathfinding exploit in all indoor (or zones marked as indoor) making the player unhittable by mellee classes (requires additional software to achieve results)
    In HoR (norm and hc) its possible to bypass the lich kings advance by standing in a certain area (screenshot available when able to replicate on lord PTR) (not gamebreaking but makes the fight substantially easier.)
    In Ulduar theres an exploit where a single player can beat Razorscale by using a Demolisher (until vehicles got broken) (requires additional software to achieve the results) (unsure if hardmode is available on this server, but if it is would be possible in hardmode also)
    Exploit where a player can visit various areas of an instance even if the prerequisite bosses haven't been killed - Fixed in ICC but not in Ulduar 10&25 possible to solo auriana using this exploit and an aforementioned one) can be tricky when other cats gets spawned as they know the pounce ability. (requires use of 3rd party software)
    Exploit where a player can retain the DK area buff outside the Ebon Hold Zone (requires excessive speed) and use of 3rd party software.
    Various mobs that should be flagged as non mind controllable remain mind controllable, using macros in a certain way enables the player to mind control a lvl 50 mob and use it to solo the faction leaders
    Mind control exploit - able to cast mind control on any faction players and able to use 3rd party software in conjunction to make the player fly.
    more will be listed as I think of them (or be able to replicate them on the lord PTR.)
    If a staff member requires detail or examples feel free to contact me ingame or PM me.

7. No one would report the hardcore stuff he knows .. so expect only mickey mouse stuff :D ...

8. Can I have my character "Whiss" put to level 60? Thankyou.

9. Would like to request a .levelup 80 for character Meraxes and also 1000g if possible.

10. Requesting levelup to 80 for "Dotexe" want to try a few exploits i know of.

11. Willardnigma here, I've found a few exploits before, including the mass auction cancelation dupe, and the stackable macro dupe.

I'll make a toon later and try to see what i can find.

12. That's pretty impressive, I mean editing the memory of someone else's client or enabling GM fly mode for another player.
    Going to take a stab in the dark and say someone came up with that story while appealing a ban.
    no I've seen this happening, once a guy did this to everyone in dalaran in ragnaros
    it's not memory editing, probably some script the server doesn't sanity check

13. Noob here needs an exemple (or an explanation) of what is meant by "exploit" here, I don't get it.
    Ty <3

14. lvl up me......char name Council

15. Also when will Sentinel be back up?
    Sentinel and Warden will be up when the exploit hunt is over on Lordaeron, you will be notified
    Requesting a temp. level-up to (78) on the character 'Tops'.
    Done
    Really good decision. Maybe you could the same for bugs, it would encourage people to play and test Lordaeron more, even if it's like few coins, depending on the bug.
    That is kind of being done, a few sent whole pages of reports and got coin rewards out of it. Wont be needed for zones anymore since those have been tested
    Probably stupid question: Is it worth checking on exploits that have recently been fixed on other realms already? Or can we safely assume that those exploits are fixed on Lordaeron already?
    Lordaeron is quite different from the other realms, don't assume that something working on DW will work here and vice versa
    But first I need to be leveled to 80 on the character named '' Tbcwascool''
    Hi i need a level up (80) to my Hunter PG "Martiana" to test the invisibility cape, an bugged quest item that works on most servers on the web :)
    I would be grateful if u could change my charachter's lvl to 80 because I have known a "bug" and I would like to test it. My charachter's name is "Matelol"
    Done + whoever else requested a lvlup

Anyway, the point of this event is to try to reproduce as many exploits as possible ON Lordaeron, send them via pm to the QA, do not post them here.
    Edited: August 22, 2015

First 1234513 ... Last