1. Aren't you afraid?

I don't know what happened to molten, i had break when it disappeared. Dont you worry that this server might be shut down after 2-3 years?

2. I don't know what happened to molten, i had break when it disappeared. Dont you worry that this server might be shut down after 2-3 years?
    Uh why is that? Is that some conspiacy theory or? Warmane and Lord is here to stay! :)

3. Who cares really, live in the present, enjoy the new experience.

4. We're all sailing towards the big a** waterfall anyway, everything will go to s**t at some point, you might as well sit on a comfortable chair and enjoy the ride.

(。◕‿‿◕。)

5. Nah, been through a few of those including Molten in a span of years. Just something that may or may not happen but no use in breaking your head over it... it's small potatoes. Just enjoy the game! ;)

6. I don't know what happened to molten, i had break when it disappeared. Dont you worry that this server might be shut down after 2-3 years?
    Thats how i feelt when i played on other servers, but they are still up and still people are playing on them, but im not

7. I don't know what happened to molten, i had break when it disappeared. Dont you worry that this server might be shut down after 2-3 years?
    Blizzard is more than aware of (or was aware of Molten) Warmane and other high-population servers. The game is regarded as abandonware, the previous owner no longer offers support for it, as such any copyright claims are void.

As long as servers stay out of the current expansion, they SHOULD be safe. But then again, cyber-laws (lol) are vague and can always be interpreted and loop-holes found.

8. Blizzard is more than aware of (or was aware of Molten) Warmane and other high-population servers. The game is regarded as abandonware, the previous owner no longer offers support for it, as such any copyright claims are void.

As long as servers stay out of the current expansion, they SHOULD be safe. But then again, cyber-laws (lol) are vague and can always be interpreted and loop-holes found.
    For etc in germany blizzard cant do anything even with the DMCA laws... (not sure about were the server is hosted)

But i remember i played on a server which was hosted in germany and blizzard tried to shut it down and well they couldnt since the laws is way to different aslong u live outside of america they cant get you