1. Requesting a full set of gear, if that's not much work, can be common,rare or epic. Character Atum

2. So the Onyxia is bugged too? Because she have a air phase too :/
    No, the thing with Nefa happens because he leaves LoS when he flies up the balcony, yet his script doesn't allow him to "move" from there. So he resets.

Regarding Ony - Yami, will players still be able to Taunt her to cancel her air phase? Because that's pretty much how Onyxia is being done on all old realms for the last 2 years. And then there's also ToC where there are bugs on literally every single encounter, allowing people to completely ignore taactics due to exploits (Icehowl is a perfect example).

3. . The quest item you need from Onyxia is dropping from the Wotlk Onyxia as well.
    And btw I can confirm this.

4. "

This is an actual quest in the game. Where do you see an exploit?
    If you've done the quest you'll know that once you click on the stone you get instanced, if you see on the first picture i've killed a NPC that isnt in the instance where the Illidan fight should be.
    Since im not in a instance i can use Arthas to kill anyone near me, even members of my own faction.

5. Character Creation minor bug.

Not really an exploit, just a little bug. The Feature to make your Undead character have no jaw is bugged.

Screenshot: http://i.imgur.com/sqBgF0l.jpg

All other features seem to be working fine! :)

Edit: If you try creating a character with the bugged feature, you will get n error message saying "Error Creating Character"
    Edited: August 15, 2015

6. Regarding Ony - Yami, will players still be able to Taunt her to cancel her air phase? Because that's pretty much how Onyxia is being done on all old realms for the last 2 years. And then there's also ToC where there are bugs on literally every single encounter, allowing people to completely ignore taactics due to exploits (Icehowl is a perfect example).
    No, you wont be able to when its released. Taunt issues were the first we checked because they were abused a lot in the past

7. No, you wont be able to when its released. Taunt issues were the first we checked because they were abused a lot in the past
    I remember when i joined a pug raid and people didnt WANT to do it the normal way, theyve been like "if we dont abuse ill leave, its 2 hard otherwise" :D

8. I remember when i joined a pug raid and people didnt WANT to do it the normal way, theyve been like "if we dont abuse ill leave, its 2 hard otherwise" :D
    Hehe memories! <3 I remember that ****!

9. I remember when i joined a pug raid and people didnt WANT to do it the normal way, theyve been like "if we dont abuse ill leave, its 2 hard otherwise" :D
    Hehe memories! <3 I remember that ****!
    Lol me too. I laughed so much.

10. Hi

I have A problem here :)
    I was participting for finding exploits in the new realm
    and i was got my lvl up today so i went straight to cheking some stuff (hacks n autobots mainly) fortunatly almost all of them were fixed (or already mentioned) then i clsoed all 3rd party softwares used ,
    and i switched back to my main char on deathwings (BF pala -> Mansour) to do some raids and daily stuff - every thing was totally ok - but after sth like 5-10 min - Disconnect -> Account suspended for 1 week :| - Im 100% sure every thing was ok - but maybe something was injected in wow.exe and i needed to re run before going to main realm (my fault i guess ... will b more careful next time)

Can u plz fix his for me? i Wanted to do Icc tonight before reset!

Thx in advance

11. I started playing orc hunter 2mins ago and found out that when mobs are coming to melee range my hunter stops auto attacking with melee. I kited mobs to range attack distance and still my hunter is not auto shooting.

edit: i cant start auto shooting or attacking the same mob if i flee to out of combat. i have to target another mob before i start auto shooting again. even if i go out of range of auto-shoot after i attack a mob, my hunter stops auto attacking or shooting. i can cast serpent sting or other spells but no auto attack of any kind (melee or range).

12. i think i found bug because when i lost my pet i dont lost he`s conrol panel

http://i.imgur.com/12xyXw8.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/XBf7364.jpg

13. Hi

I have A problem here :)
    I was participting for finding exploits in the new realm
    and i was got my lvl up today so i went straight to cheking some stuff (hacks n autobots mainly) fortunatly almost all of them were fixed (or already mentioned) then i clsoed all 3rd party softwares used ,
    and i switched back to my main char on deathwings (BF pala -> Mansour) to do some raids and daily stuff - every thing was totally ok - but after sth like 5-10 min - Disconnect -> Account suspended for 1 week :| - Im 100% sure every thing was ok - but maybe something was injected in wow.exe and i needed to re run before going to main realm (my fault i guess ... will b more careful next time)

Can u plz fix his for me? i Wanted to do Icc tonight before reset!

Thx in advance
    Nothing can be done. It's your faut for using hacks after all. Endure it for 1 week. :D

14. Requesting level boost to level 80 along with some gold (enough for epic flying) and some decent gear for my toon 'Power'.

Thanks in advance!

15. Requesting level 80, level appropriate gear and flying please. (Swizzlah)

First ... 21011121314 ... Last