1. Requesting a lv 80 on Coridiaqwdnc, and a random heirloom item

2. need a lvl 80 on my warlock *Chicken* and some gears or gold for training

3. Could I get a level 70 char so I can go out Bug Hunting? Btw the NPC "Kira Songshine" in Elwynn Forest, is bugged as hell, she flies all over the place, especially when she's heading to the gate of Stormwind.

4. So found a bug with paladins Seal of Command - posted this in a message to you and had confirmation that you read it but no action has yet been taken, is this something that is going to be fixed or whats the dealeo

encase you forgot ill post the bug here as well if you require proof i have 10+ websites as references:

Paladins Seal of Command is only procking damage on melee hits, it should however be procking its damage on melee hits, divine storm hits, and crusader strike hits... in contrast to this Seal of Righteousness should prock its damage on melee hits, divine storm hits, crusader strike hits, and judgement his atm Seal of righteousness is working correctly but seal of command is not.

While it is not imperative to be fixed as it should not be the main used seal for boss fights etc it is however making paladins both prot and ret do much less dmg in aoe situations, and would love to see it fixed.... not sure if the other realms are bugged as i havent played on them perhaps someone else could test that.

5. So found a bug with paladins Seal of Command - posted this in a message to you and had confirmation that you read it but no action has yet been taken, is this something that is going to be fixed or whats the dealeo

encase you forgot ill post the bug here as well if you require proof i have 10+ websites as references:

Paladins Seal of Command is only procking damage on melee hits, it should however be procking its damage on melee hits, divine storm hits, and crusader strike hits... in contrast to this Seal of Righteousness should prock its damage on melee hits, divine storm hits, crusader strike hits, and judgement his atm Seal of righteousness is working correctly but seal of command is not.

While it is not imperative to be fixed as it should not be the main used seal for boss fights etc it is however making paladins both prot and ret do much less dmg in aoe situations, and would love to see it fixed.... not sure if the other realms are bugged as i havent played on them perhaps someone else could test that.
    That is not an exploit, report this thing to the bugtracker under the lordaeron section.

REQUEST:
    Requesting 5k extra gold, and some level 70 pvp gear or something similar to survive a bit in northrend.
    Character: Galari
    Edited: August 27, 2015

6. REQUEST: character name: Domnus lvl 80 with some gold pls

7. reporting a bug

questing as an elf in ruins of silvermoon , specifically quest"wanted:Thaelis the hungerer", a mob came from underground and started attacking me i had to move out of the hall to attack it again
    i hope this issue is rectified ty.. :)

8. also can i get some gold pls on my char named"Singham"
    and also i forgot to mention there was a mob wretched urchin the mobs in the same area as the above mentioned quest one randomly got aggro and came to attack me and then it lost aggro and went back again when i moved a bit front it got reaggroed is this supposed to happen

9. Requesting a level 80 on character xpseeker, some gear and some gold for mounts and training.

10. Requesting lvl 80 boost and some gold on "Fckthiss" character pls. would appreciate it. i want to help find major bugs.

11. Hey guys i dont know who can i talk to but my friend really needs a lvl 80 boost on the PTR realm. name is "Fckthiss", we want to test stuff and find bugs together. would appreciate it.

12. I dont know why people are posting bug reports here…

13. I dont know why people are posting bug reports here…
    They missed the bug tracker and think it's here that they report it haha :D

14. Requesting lvl 80 boost on "Kuramer" and some gold. Please I really want to help, so things could go faster

First ... 61415161718 Last