1. Update:

$50 to $100 (or if preferred 100 to 200 coins) will be awarded for EACH significant item or gold dupe exploit reported. The report is only valid if you reproduce it on Lordaeron (not Deathwing, Ragnaros, Cata or MoP). Once you find and confirm that it works on Lordaeron send a pm to me and ill check it out.
    Levelups and gear can still be requested here, make a char and send a QA the nick, faction, spec and class so that the correct set can be given

2. Hey Warmane Staff

As a mage, when you cast sheep, the npc must NOT be immobilized. Instead it should make little steps to random destinations like it was on retail wotlk. That's a bad exploit because it breaks the law of pvp in some ocassions

3. 2Set Bonus of T9 + Molten Armor and then unequip 2 set t9 and equip something else won't remove the extra crit from molten armor

4. reqesting a full set Horda, Blood Elf, Paladin Retribution, Nananke

iSullivan
    Requesting lvl 80, set and gold for mount/talents of Chimera Troll hunter.
    Edited: August 16, 2015

6. Requesting a level 80 with gold for mounts and skill (20k gold) and this gear (if possible) gonna pm the gear :) My char is Testingchar (Tauren warrior)

7. Hello I'd like you to level up my char Seeminglie to lvl80 and give it a nice set for Balance druid, I wanna test how few addons work with the class (spec) and the spec itself, thank you. I'd also like some gold for skills and mounts

8. requesting gear set for testprot horde lvl 80 prot paladin spec with gold and full wep skills

9. requesting gear set for testing shadow priest. Level 80 Shadow spec horde with gearz and gold maybe please <3 Name is Jujudoc
    Edited: August 16, 2015

10. what we supposed to do with naked toons. LOL

11. requesting lvl 80 on Oldozztest and FULL BIS GEAR SO I CAN FIND PRO EXPLOITS

12. Hello, i would like to request full BiS enhacment gear if possible on my character Kayla. Thanks

13. still waiting for my druid to get 80 and get some gear :( Oldozztest

14. still waiting for my druid to get 80 and get some gear :( Oldozztest
    i got gear with no stats lol

15. I got my boost, but I'm completely naked. Btw Yami, I was right to test the KotEB and Argent Crusade chains. Both have bugged quests, so I don't know where those 99% are coming from regarding working quests in Icecrown. I can't test the rest of the quests in Icecrown because those 2 chains not working properly are blocking pretty much 3/4 of all other quests in the zone.

First ... 31112131415 ... Last