1. Hey there, I know a few exploits, but this involves speed hacking, but I see it's allowed to use any software on PTR so i'll do it.
    But first I need to be leveled to 80 on the character named '' Tbcwascool''
    If you are, then follow the information provided by Yamicodenamed:

[D]on't use it unless its justified, first ask. Also,[..] send the report via PM so that you can say which software you used
    Send a report to one of the staff, perhaps Yamicodenamed, explaining what you intend to do, and whether you have permission to use the hack using special software. You should explain what the exploit may be and how it can be achieved using speed hack.

If you are given permission to do so, it will ensure you are not banned if reported.

2. I think the point is not post the exploit here, but to PM the staff and say it to them, otherwise we could get a sh*tload of people doing it on rest of the servers.

3. i have a few ideas of my own that i want to test. Could i have my char Testmage leveled to 80, also some gold for the necessary trains would prove handy.

4. Hi need level 80 nick "Something" and some gold for trainings and can i use flyhack,speed hack for test ICC bug?

5. Rogue Overkill Ability Exploit
    Edited: August 9, 2015

6. Rogue Master of Subtlety Ability Exploit
    Edited: August 9, 2015

7. requesting lvl 80 on character Bule

8. Just a quick question: when does this end? (more importantly, when will we recieve rewards, if we deserve them?)

9. I might test some fly hacks to do some Warsong Gulch, to test how fast I can win. Is that okay?

10. Rogue Overkill Ability Exploit - unlimited 30% more energy regeneration
    How to do it?
    Put a point into Overkill(Assasination Talents Tree). Go into Stealth. Activate your secondary talents. Restealth as fast as you can. Wait 20 sec. = You Get Unlimited Overkill in Combat or Subtlety
    true or not, he told at the first page to not tell the exploit in the open but to send it to him in PM, so i dont get it, or u are stupid or u just dont care ppl will use those exploits on other servers?

11. i know a level exploit in uldum, a new one not that one wich got fix, well basically you pull as many mobs you can and let them kill you and right before you die you use a spell that poision enemies after u died. The level 1 will get awarded with 20k xp per kill wich means you can reach level 70 within 5 minutes if you got full heirloom set. Very usefull but cheating as far as i experienced it only warriors and deathknights can boost people, i only done this once i didnt know what it was my friend just told me to come and he made me lvl 70 very fast. so sorry for that..

12. I'm not sure if people are trying to mess up the other servers or are just plain stupid? Don't post the exploits in this thread, but send a message to one staff members who already wrote on this thread. God damn it.

13. I am confused as to where we should post the exploits. Is it here? Also, where should we ask for the level ups, if necessary? Is it via private message to Warmane staff or here?

Due to this PTR being x1 experiance it is quite hard to test for bugs if all players do is slowly level trough already tested zones. I would really like to contribute to this PTR by finding bugs and exploits but it is very slow to level. As said in this post, if I could recieve a level up to at least level 70 to test Northrend for bugs and all sorts of exploits, that would be much appreciated. My characters name is Camis on Alliance. Thank you in advance and keep up the amazing work, Warmane!

14. I am confused as to where we should post the exploits. Is it here? Also, where should we ask for the level ups, if necessary? Is it via private message to Warmane staff or here?

Due to this PTR being x1 experiance it is quite hard to test for bugs if all players do is slowly level trough already tested zones. I would really like to contribute to this PTR by finding bugs and exploits but it is very slow to level. As said in this post, if I could recieve a level up to at least level 70 to test Northrend for bugs and all sorts of exploits, that would be much appreciated. My characters name is Camis on Alliance. Thank you in advance and keep up the amazing work, Warmane!
    if you know an exploit, first test it to see if it works on Lordaeron, just ask here in this thread for a level up (ex: I need level 60 on character name TESTONE and some gold for class skills) once a staff member will make your TESTONE character the level you asked for, test the exploit you know, if it still works, PM (private message) YamiCodenamed with the exploit.

First ... 2345614 ... Last