1. Lordaeron Exploit hunt

Greetings,
    As you may know exploiting can be a big issue on live realms, which is why Lordaeron will have an exploit hunting event starting now.
    The goal of this is for players to try out any exploit they can think of and earn rewards based on the severity of the reported issue.
    You can earn up to 50 coins only if the exploit hasn't been reported first.

You are free to use any kind of software on Lordaeron and you can request a temporary level-up. In order to get boosted to a certain level either leave a comment or pm me. Your level will be reset after a day

Update:

$50 to $100 (or if preferred 100 to 200 coins) will be awarded for EACH significant item or gold dupe exploit reported. The report is only valid if you reproduce it on Lordaeron (not Deathwing, Ragnaros, Cata or MoP). Once you find and confirm that it works on Lordaeron send a pm to me and ill check it out.

Update 2

While the exploit reporting may go on, boosts will no longer take place. Simply because of the vast difference in level-up requests and reports of exploits. I will go through the ones here which haven't gotten their boost yet
    Edited: September 5, 2015

2. You are free to use any kind of software on Lordaeron
    Does this also include exploit software that allows you to fly and speed hack? It is an ambiguous term, "any kind".

3. Does this also include exploit software that allows you to fly and speed hack? It is an ambiguous term, "any kind".
    Well fly and speed hacking isnt an exploit, so saying "This is usable" doesnt help does it. Also, keep what you use to yourself, we dont want an infestation xD

4. Well fly and speed hacking isnt an exploit, so saying "This is usable" doesnt help does it. Also, keep what you use to yourself, we dont want an infestation xD
    So just to clarify, if you were to Fly Hack on Lordaeron, you would not get banned?

5. Fly hack exploits have kind of been tested, so don't use it unless its justified, first ask. Also,Its best to send the report via PM so that you can say which software you used

6. So, can we test some software to see if it is usable and we will not get banned? I understand we should not be doing it usually, only for testing this.

7. Fly hack exploits have kind of been tested, so don't use it unless its justified, first ask. Also,Its best to send the report via PM so that you can say which software you used
    There is this one guy who can just put something like that on any player regardless of them being aware or not, is there a way to just determine if a player is cheating or not without shooting down the wrong person or if someone did this to someone else?

Also I think a player should be investigated this time around if someone reports them for doing something major.

Also when will Sentinel be back up?

8. Requesting a temp. level-up to (78) on the character 'Tops'.

9. You are free to use any kind of software on Lordaeron
    So I was planning on getting some decent sleep tonight, looks like I'll be coding and testing instead. <3

10. Really good decision. Maybe you could the same for bugs, it would encourage people to play and test Lordaeron more, even if it's like few coins, depending on the bug.

11. Level me Up

Greetings,
    As you may know exploiting can be a big issue on live realms, which is why Lordaeron will have an exploit hunting event starting now.
    The goal of this is for players to try out any exploit they can think of and earn rewards based on the severity of the reported issue.
    You can earn up to 50 coins only if the exploit hasn't been reported first.

You are free to use any kind of software on Lordaeron and you can request a temporary level-up. In order to get boosted to a certain level either leave a comment or pm me. Your level will be reset after a day

Keep reading the comments section so that you don't waste time testing something which has already been tested
    Well i need my char on lvl 80 to find some sexploits. thx. char name Selva.

12. There is this one guy who can just put something like that on any player regardless of them being aware or not
    That's pretty impressive, I mean editing the memory of someone else's client or enabling GM fly mode for another player.
    Going to take a stab in the dark and say someone came up with that story while appealing a ban.

13. I have made a ticket in-game requesting what I would need to test an exploit. Character name: Breathor.

14. Probably stupid question: Is it worth checking on exploits that have recently been fixed on other realms already? Or can we safely assume that those exploits are fixed on Lordaeron already?

15. Does this include packet editors?
    Edited: August 9, 2015

12311 ... Last