1. Summary of topics about Lordareon

1. The sooner the better
    The fact the most of us is from Europe it would be cool that atleast Azeroth (without Northred ofc) would be released a bit sooner due to fact that lot of people have now holidays and lot of people is hyped for this and.... we dont know how this hype will last...

2. Disabling coin/point store
    Although doing this in my eyes would be best way to secure hardcore blizzlike server i know that server needs money
    I highly recomend (and please devs) that they can avoid any little bit of p2w model. And yea i mean any little bit. For example buying for money better weapon (although you have weapon of this kind but lower class) is for me very much pay to win.

If you have to make money from lordareon, do it this way pleaseee
    allow buying some mounts/pets for cash (PS: I would also completely disable mounts from blizzcon etc. because they could break immersion for role players)
    changing factions/races/names (with coldown if you want)
    maeby transmog for cash?

BUT NEWER! : EMBLEMS, GOLD, ITEMS OF ANY TYPE, LEVELS, HEIRLOOMS ETC... JUST KEEP WITH COSMETIC STUFF GUYS ...
    Also just make promo for donation and cry to players that you refuse to make money from p2w stuff so just donate for nothing (or things mentioned above)
    I wouldnt have problem for donating some cash If server would worth it and i think im not alone

3. Iam not sure about heirloom stuff at one point it would be cool to exp your alt with heirlooms on other hand bgs with mostly heirloomed people would be kinda frustrating for newcomers (any suggestions?)

4. Portal stuff
    Im very sure that warmane is not going to add any portals anywhere so this topic is kinda useless (and if not... please dont do any portals! :D)

5. RDF
    This is another thing that would be cool to speak openly because as i know theres not gonna be any rdf
    At one pov it would make great immersion and work well as hardcore server x on other hand rdf wasnt so bad as i remember ..
    If it was my choice, i would disable rdf... but i wouldnt have any problem if it would be turned on

Okay so far so good... this is my pov on Lordareon stuff and GL warmane, this is great idea!

2. Also big + to this idea is that this will not be official server
    that means that hackers and boters will be banned instantly

3. About RDF. It was released on retail during ICC content so it would be logical to release when ICC is opened aswell.

4. You really should research before speaking.

P2w ? P2w is adding custom items unobtainable in-game via just playing (aka, you have to pay in order to be on top). Afaik, all the non-cosmetic items available on the coin shop are also obtainable in-game. That is not p2w.

Transmog will never happen on WotLK

I agree with removing heirlooms from the vote/coin shop. Even if they will be added after a time, they offer an insane advantage over people who will just then be joining. They also make twinking a lot easier if they don't even need an 80 to get the heirlooms...