1. Suggest me a game

My connection to the server is utter **** these few days but my download speed is ok, so I would like someone to suggest me a game with a weird game type combination, for exampled FPS with RPG elements and RTS with RPG elements, FPS with RTS, etc. Or a turn-based RPG. All this for PC.

I'm busy downloading Borderlands to see if that's cool.

2. Just cause 3
    Just cause 3
    Just cause 3
    Just cause 3
    Just cause 3
    Just cause 3
    Did I mention you should try Just cause 3? Cause you should!

3. That game isn't even out yet lol. Check the first and second instead.

You also have Grand Theft Auto (which you problably know), Call of Duty, Battlefield, Rocket League... Hearthstone... There's like so many of 'em :D

Saw a friend of mine play Borderlands 2, it seemed really fun!

4. That game isn't even out yet lol. Check the first and second instead.

You also have Grand Theft Auto (which you problably know), Call of Duty, Battlefield, Rocket League... Hearthstone... There's like so many of 'em :D

Saw a friend of mine play Borderlands 2, it seemed really fun!
    All these games are straight forward genres and not weird combinations or turn-based except Hearthstone, but I'm not fond of card games or soccer games (Rocket league).

More suggestions plox

5. Maybe try Heroes of Might and Magic, its turn based strategy, and its really cool, and the story in all the games is epic if you get into it, like reading a great fantasy book.

The game has 6 parts as of now, 7th is on the way scheduled for September 2015.

6. I somehow downloaded Borderlands 2 iso 1. Would it make a big difference if I started with 2 iso 1? Story wise and stuff

7. Heroes of Might and Magic 3 (imo the best of the heroes series)

8. XCOM: Enemy Unknown - a turn based tactical game

9. Suggest me a game.
    I didn't like this game, but I know it's an amazing game. And I read your post and I think you should try Outlast.

Skyrim
    GTA: San Andreas
    GTA: Vice City
    Need For Speed Most Wanted
    Starcraft 2
    The Sims
    World of Tanks
    Red dead Redemption

Also download emulators from your times, and stuff that you haven't played or seen in years, I sometimes play Super Nintendo.
    Super Mario World
    Yoshi's Story
    There's an awesome Super Nintendo game that you can play with the mouse, you have to kill bank robbers and thugs and stuff, I don't rmeember the name.
    Donkey Kong, only the first one, and once you get to the Mine Carts stage, play it once a day, or once a week or once a month until you are flawless.
    Earthbound
    Lion King (This one yeah it's stupid Lion King, but the game i'ts actually hard and very fun)
    Super Paper Boy
    Battletoads and Double Dragon

Also download Nintendo emulator and only download a game called: Rive City Ransom.

Also download MAME emulator and play:
    All the Metal Slugs until you get to the point that you say that this version of metal slug sucks... Metal Slug 3 is seriously awesome.
    The Simpsons
    There's a game about dodgeball, that has like funny fat japanese characters...
    KILLER INSTINCT 1 (Arcade, not Super Nintendo)
    NBA HANGTIME (Not NBA Jam, Not NBA Maximum Hangtime)

I only play World of Warcraft, Killer Instinct Arcade, NBA Hangtime Arcade, Pacman Original Arcade, Donkey Kong Super Nintendo, Super Mario World Super Nintendo. I have these games on my computer and will never delete them, I play them every now and then... And get a controller dude, a cheap one, to play the emulators, don't play keyboard.

10. Outlast looks cool, Idk if my pc will be able to handle it though xD, but I'll try.

World of tanks a MMORPG game?

11. If you want a fun game to play, try Quake Live. It isn't a combination like you explained earlier, it's a straight FPS but fun as hell

12. Or a turn-based RPG. All this for PC.
    A great game that I think you would like is Kingdom Under Fire

Sadly it was only released for Xbox, so I don't know if you can find a way to play it on the PC. Its definitely worth researching about maybe an Xbox emulator or something to try and get it to work (I have zero experience emulating consoles outside of gameboys :D)

The game itself is unbelievably excellent. It is a combination of RTS and RPG where you control your main character and get him gear, but also have to work on an army that you control while fighting battles (can upgrade the army as well).

Eagerly awaiting part 2 of this game :)

13. Check Mount & Blade: Warband also, it's fun as hell!

14. Street Fighter Series
    I always hated Street Fighter. It feels too clunky.

But I do love me some Mortal Kombat.

12 Last