1. Lordaeron - The ultimate cash cow?

- Must have a lower tier equipped before higher item can be obtained using coins
    - Item level requirement (i.e. must have Edge of Agony equipped before Fleshrender can be obtained using coins
    - Increased item coin costs
    - All items still buy-able up to epics 284. (As long as you buy the previous tiers for that slot piece before the next one. And long as the corresponding content is released)
    - Increased prices and buy count requirements together mean that very few will have funds to donate full gear. But those who do, will be OP as ****.
    - +500% donations during launch of wotlk/icc content. (as the people will rush to the marketplace to buy 10 weapons in order to get the best ilevel for that slot).

These should be addressed...
    Edited: August 8, 2015

2. Well they simply can add vote points req + some achievements aswell. Don't take that suggestion as final yet.

3. Wait, so people can buy a lower ilvl item from the coin shop and then immediately upgrade to a higher level? Sure there must be a rule in place so that the lower ilvl item must be obtained in game, otherwise that's ******ed.

4. - +500% donations during launch of wotlk/icc content. (as the people will rush to the marketplace to buy 10 weapons in order to get the best ilevel for that slot).
    You do realize that the point of increasing the cost is to decrease the likelihood of people buying full sets of gear, right?
    Well they simply can add vote points req + some achievements aswell. Don't take that suggestion as final yet.
    Indeed, it was an illustration for people to see so we can get feedback. It's not intended to be a final decision.
    These should be addressed...
    So do you have any input other than "fook dat, man"?

5. So do you have any input other than "fook dat, man"?
    The only thing you should actually do is to prohibit the buying of weapons and trinkets and that is pretty much it. The rest of the equipment slots are not nearly as important as these. People will still pay for 5/5 sets and what's not, and will have some advantage pvp and pve wise but not nearly as much as if they had the access to everything.

Adding VP achs and whatnot might be a somewhat cool stuff but ultimately won't solve much

6. They said there will be no legendary items this means no 277-284 level items right ?

7. They said there will be no legendary items this means no 277-284 level items right ?
    Umbrage Armbands is 284 ilevel :)
    And tier 10 HC is ilevel 277

8. Umbrage Armbands is 284 ilevel :)
    And tier 10 HC is ilevel 277
    I don't know what are you talking about, just answer with yes or no or something simple i dont know the game that good

9. I don't know what are you talking about, just answer with yes or no or something simple i dont know the game that good
    They said there will be no legendary items this means no 277-284 level items right ?

It means that lvl 80 legendaries such as lolmourne are above 284 ilevel. Therefore up to 284 is buyable as long as it's still epic item

In very simple terms, yes, you will see icc25hc gear in donation store by that logic. But to buy it, you'll just need the previous tier equiped.. ..which you can buy as well.

10. Shadowmourne and Val'anyr will probably be obtainable ingame, we have time to discuss that and the quest chain seems to be fine

11. Shadowmourne and Val'anyr will probably be obtainable ingame, we have time to discuss that and the quest chain seems to be fine
    As long as its not in the market.

12. I find it strange that if they go through with that requirement of having the previous weapon in order to buy the HC one, and they allow the normal one to be bought as well, kinnda defeats the purpose.
    BUT not as much as everyone thinks.

All things will cost more, so instead of straight up buying HC version you need to buy normal as well, sure rich ppl who want easy way outs, can still do it, and im fine with that, it will not be cheap and not everyone can afford it, and it means the server will be maintained by those people.

Sucks that some one will have HC weapons, for sure, but it won't be nearly as much if they also buy the previous one. If i had that many coins I would rather get a cool mount instead.

13. It means that lvl 80 legendaries such as lolmourne are above 284 ilevel. Therefore up to 284 is buyable as long as it's still epic item

In very simple terms, yes, you will see icc25hc gear in donation store by that logic. But to buy it, you'll just need the previous tier equiped.. ..which you can buy as well.
    Why not just limit cash shop to only normal items, and take out hc + wrathfull set out?

14. If i see a single piece of gear obtainable with coins/vp,even if its an 500% increase i'ts going to be an instant ***** this server* ,cause i can assure you there are crazy people outthere to pay up to 5000$ to have a fully geared retpala,its either 100% blizz or not,please don't screw this up with marketplace.

12 Last