1. If i see a single piece of gear obtainable with coins/vp,even if its an 500% increase i'ts going to be an instant ***** this server* ,cause i can assure you there are crazy people outthere to pay up to 5000$ to have a fully geared retpala,its either 100% blizz or not,please don't screw this up with marketplace.
    Then I'll break the hype for you already - there will be a Marketplace for coins to some undetermined level. The only way that will be up to debate is if you get all of our providers to dismiss charging us any bills. Barring such ludicrous scenario, don't bother.

2. If i see a single piece of gear obtainable with coins/vp,even if its an 500% increase i'ts going to be an instant ***** this server* ,cause i can assure you there are crazy people outthere to pay up to 5000$ to have a fully geared retpala,its either 100% blizz or not,please don't screw this up with marketplace.
    That's kind of point of this server. Don't be a naive *****, you think all this is for free? Who pays the staff? Who pays for servers? Donations pay for it. And if someone wants to spend 5000$ for full gear, then good luck to him, i'm sure it will that money would be put to good use by the staff, who are also people and who need food and roof above their head just like everyone else.

3. Yea, if you gonna enable 25HC/Wrathful gear on marketplace, make it so ****ing expensive to get that those who can afford it will be counted by single digits. This would limit the total amount of such gear obtained via store in game, but still cover the costs of what you would get from normal sales since the prices are insane. We understand you have to make money to cover the costs, but if you're gonna release 1x rate server and don't want people to say "Well, **** it", you really cant bundle this stuff with it. If you must, at least make it very rare to come up against such person in game.

As said above, some people will totally buy that gear even with insane costs if it means that they can obliterate everyone in blitzzlike server where 90% of the people will wear green and blues. Make the store revenue from couple of these guys instead of the mass and by ruining the server for everyone.

I would not mind trying to fight one or two full wrath donor in 40-man AV or 1000vs1000 WG. at these numbers, the quantity rules over quality. In fact this could be fun ganging up against one or two such players in large BG's.

TL:DR, It's totally fine as long as the prices are so insane that an average joe can't afford it, and therefore odds of meeting such player in game would be less than 1%

You get the required money, nobody will complain (at least not as much as making this Pay to Win with affordable prices), some dorks will spend their savings to feel overpowering in game, staff gets his funding and people have actually a reason to play and compete against each others in gears and raid progress. Basically everyone wins

P:S, don't underestimate the people and their willing to spend ridiculous amount of money. Your OVH servers costs between 100 to 200 USD/m per machine, and staff costs should not be a lot of more than that. Some rich kid will fund half of your monthly budget to get his ilvel277 weapon slot.. So set the prices accordingly. I suggest 100€ or more per item. with increased costs (double, quadriple, so on..) upwards the the tier goes up.
    Edited: August 10, 2015

4. Yea, if you gonna enable 25HC/Wrathful gear on marketplace, make it so ****ing expensive to get that those who can afford it will be counted by single digits. This would limit the total amount of such gear obtained via store in game, but still cover the costs of what you would get from normal sales since the prices are insane. We understand you have to make money to cover the costs, but if you're gonna release 1x rate server and don't want people to say "Well, **** it", you really cant bundle this stuff with it. If you must, at least make it very rare to come up against such person in game.

As said above, some people will totally buy that gear even with insane costs if it means that they can obliterate everyone in blitzzlike server where 90% of the people will wear green and blues. Make the store revenue from couple of these guys instead of the mass and by ruining the server for everyone.

I would not mind trying to fight one or two full wrath donor in 40-man AV or 1000vs1000 WG. at these numbers, the quantity rules over quality. In fact this could be fun ganging up against one or two such players in large BG's.

TL:DR, It's totally fine as long as the prices are so insane that an average joe can't afford it, and therefore odds of meeting such player in game would be less than 1%

You get the required money, nobody will complain (at least not as much as making this Pay to Win with affordable prices), some dorks will spend their savings to feel overpowering in game, staff gets his funding and people have actually a reason to play and compete against each others in gears and raid progress. Basically everyone wins
    yeah put all for "insane" cost and no1 will buy is also a problem u know? after that u know what will happen? no money so shadowmourne for every1 (that pays ofc)

5. yeah put all for "insane" cost and no1 will buy is also a problem u know? after that u know what will happen? no money so shadowmourne for every1 (that pays ofc)
    Oh believe me, they will. You get a chance to grow your e-penis for 10 inch by having best character in game and able to win 5v1 fights.. some people would sell their own mothers for that chance even if its a private server. As long as you get to own lots of people and get respect. it's worth it for them.

6. Then I'll break the hype for you already - there will be a Marketplace for coins to some undetermined level. The only way that will be up to debate is if you get all of our providers to dismiss charging us any bills. Barring such ludicrous scenario, don't bother.
    Why create hype of "MOST HARDCORE WOTLK SERVER" if you are just going to break the hype...?

7. Oh believe me, they will. You get a chance to grow your e-penis for 10 inch by having best character in game and able to win 5v1 fights.. some people would sell their own mothers for that chance even if its a private server. As long as you get to own lots of people and get respect. it's worth it for them.
    Hahahah even though what you wrote sounds ridiculous it's completely true. I've seen people spend huge amounts of money. I once even saw a guy spend 10000$ (not in WoW, but still...). For them it seems that they're pros but in reality they're all bunch of noobs, it's just an ego boost for them.

8. If i see a single piece of gear obtainable with coins/vp,even if its an 500% increase i'ts going to be an instant ***** this server* ,cause i can assure you there are crazy people outthere to pay up to 5000$ to have a fully geared retpala,its either 100% blizz or not,please don't screw this up with marketplace.
    If they are hardcore enough to spend 5000$ let them be. It will only raise funds for server to sustain itself.

9. Why create hype of "MOST HARDCORE WOTLK SERVER" if you are just going to break the hype...?
    Because obviously what hypes you about "hardcore" isn't the only definition. We prefer a more realistic one.
    It has been stated that there would be a limited coin section for Lordaeron since the first day the main thread was opened. If you believed that we were somehow going to not need donations to maintain it running, that all costs and expenses would just vanish at some point, and with them the need to have SOME influx of donations for it, you were deluding yourself, not being hyped.

10. Hahahah even though what you wrote sounds ridiculous it's completely true. I've seen people spend huge amounts of money. I once even saw a guy spend 10000$ (not in WoW, but still...). For them it seems that they're pros but in reality they're all bunch of noobs, it's just an ego boost for them.
    well how do u know they are noobs? maybe their are just damn rich ? :)

11. well how do u know they are noobs? maybe their are just damn rich ? :)
    Because without all that money they wouldn't be able to do crap. I agree there are a lot of good players who pay, but in this case i'm talking about egomaniacs who spend huge amounts of money and don't realise their own stupidity.

12. If you believed that we were somehow going to not need donations to maintain it running, that all costs and expenses would just vanish at some point, and with them the need to have SOME influx of donations for it, you were deluding yourself, not being hyped.
    Oh, I didn't know that the only way for Lord to be paid for was through donations made exclusively for the Lord realm. In other words, why can't the donations from all of the other realms support it? Oh yeah, they COULD. Also, there are plenty of other items people could donate for besides full heroic gear. Many people like to waste coins on vanity items/mounts, which could make up for that "need to have SOME influx of donations" you mentioned. Jk, not enough profit that way, still deluding myself.

First 12