1. My own fantasy story

I'm posting a story made by me, it doesn't have anything to do with Warcraft, it's just something I did with my imagination.

I wrote more stories about this world as I call as Atlar, it is something I wanted to share and have opinions from the ppl who read it, what they think about it. My weak english can be a factor on the story, because it can make the story with bad grammar and bad story telling in the middle. But well, I'm looking forward to have a good feedback, so I will post it here.

Amy the Red Wolf

"My father and my mother died to save me, back in the those days, the village where I was born was ruled by an harsh dictatorship, the people were poor, poor in gold, poor in food, poor in everything, while the rich who were ruling us, a corrupted organization who took control of some villages in the kingdom. The king nothing could do, because of ignorance, this organization where supported by the kingdom, to protect and to rule the west lands, if only the king knew what was truly happening, not so many people would die in starvation, from injustice, being disgusted and other sad forms I can not express.

It was forbidden to leave the village, the people could not have farms, could not hunt the animals of the mountains, and could not eat whatsoever. So how would they survive? Killing and eating the children, our village lost its future, lost its dignity, because of the ones who were supposed to serve the justice, because of the ones who worshiped the gods. I wonder, what kind of justice is this, what gods?

My parents abandoned me on the top of the mountain to avoid this cruel fate. When they came back they were tortured by the ones of the organization because they left the village, they were burned in public and their burned bodies feed the starved people. That was my destiny and my parents sacrificed that for me...

In the top of that mountain I started to cry, until some wolves saw me, at first they thought I was food, but something happened... Instead of eating me, a wolf took care of me, the years passed and I grew up in the middle of the wolves, they made me one of them, while human with a fiery heart and a spirit of a true wolf. We hunted together, we protected ourselves together, and we were a family after all, walking like a wolf, talking like one of them. I can sense the danger, sadness and the happiness of a wolf.

But while everything inside me is telling me that I am a wolf, outside of me all I see as aberration. My body is a human, back then I never saw a human before, I didn't knew what I was and I wanted to change it. That's when I saw a light in one night, I came to the direction of that light and I saw a brilliant stone, which was from the god Eresmos, the god of life and light. while I was holding that stone I was thinking about being a wolf, after sometime I didn't knew what happened. Saw alot of things, I saw my parents, the villages being rotted from inside out. Then I blacked out...

The next day I woke up near my friends. Each day I was feeling ackward, but at the same time I was starting have more and more hunger, I need to eat more and more, I could hear the distant whispers, I knew something was happening to me. But I didn't knew what.
    At some night something strange happened, I transformed in to something, I could not describe what it was, even my friends where scared. I did not notice I was a wolf in a human form, then it came to my mind the night when I was holding a stone with that strange bright light. That's what that stone did to me... it changed me.

Now I could truly live like a wolf, i could hunt like a one, I could walk like one, run and sprint just like a true wolf. I was living a happy life with my family. Until some hunters from the nearest village came by and killed some of my friends. I acted in anger, my eyes turned into red diamonds, my claws were sharp like never before, I howled louder than I ever did in my life. It was a necessity, it was an act of self defense, not vengeance, but a way to protect the animals I loved so much. I decapitated a man with my own bare hands, but got shot from the other two men. I ran away to recover from the severe damage that was inflicted upon me, and then I fainted, returning into my human form. When the hunters got me, they thought I was a witness that was attacked by that "man-wolf" or something like that.

A long red haired women, with grey eyes, in some teen age standing there, on the floor of the forest unconscious. They brought me to the village, there I was treated by the town’s healer, when I woke up, they tried to know where I was from, what I was doing there. Since I didn't knew the human language and I was feeling threatned, I rugged, like a wolf, at first thought I was crazy for the way I was acting, but then they thought that I was like a tribal women or something.

They wanted to educate me as a normal human, then they brought a man from the organization to try to educate me. That man was called Herlmin, the Soul of Hope that was his job title. Herlmin was a good man, and he named me as Amy. At first he made me his maide. Then after sometime, I was curious about his studies, after some years my curiosity about knowledge was growing. He loved to teach the people about everything, even his visions and philosofies. I tried to learn more and more and while I was learning more I was being disgusted about that orgaznization.

"If you are angry about the rich ones, then you should be it, because I am as well". - Said Herlmin. After he said that, I asked why he was with the organization, he became silent for some time and then he replied.
    "Come with me, I need to show you something..."
    I followed him, he was trying to explain that life is not what we want it to be, sometimes (like the wolves) we need to be the hunters, and that in some times we need to do something intelligent, have a strategy in the background to break the grounds of the enemies, or like he was saying, the preys.

He showed me a secret room, there he had a lot of paintings, in those paintings there were people being killed by the hands of the organization in different ways. Torture, decapitation, let the people rot by starvation and dehydration and so many more ways. There was a diary of some soldier from the organization, he was caught betraying his “brothers".

"Day no. 6 - After some days without any food, they brought me dog's food, they treated me like a common animal, they spitted on my face and then they spilled the food on the floor, after they were done beating me up they steaped all over the food they forced me to eat it. They left me in miserable state and with a thought. What kind of monsters are they?

Day no. 7 - A man, in the next cell died in starvation, for about three days now, he smelled just like he was… dead, but they didn't care, I called the guards to at least take the body and give it a proper burial. They replied to me “the ones who betray the organization and the ones who are not smart enough to follow the rules, do not deserve a proper burial, instead it will serve as a food to the people” poor bastards, I feel terrible for who ever had to eat it.

Day no. 8 – So… the day has finally came… It is my execution day, I hope they have a sharp axe or sword so I won’t feel the agonizing pain of decapitation. I already preyed to Eresmos to give me light when I die, to Nétérés to give me strength to be able to walk from the path of death and to give me eternal peace for my soul."

After he had shown me that, I asked about him, what he was planning to do.
    He said he was planning to strike the organization when the right time comes. I replied “Before that happens more people will die at the hands of the organization“. Then he answered me "Death is the final course of life, it is a proof that you are living in this world or any world. So if they die, I'm sorry for them, but that is inevitable."
    With these words full of wisdom I stopped to think. While I was disagreeing about the right time, he was right after all. I was doing this not for only the people, but for my fallen friends and deceased parents who sacrificed everything for me. Irony, should I say? But the facts are, I was about to change the history of this kingdom that was being ruled by some ignorant king that thought that the organization was guided by true light, when in fact it was guided by the darkest light imaginable. Like Ninfta, the goddess who betrayed her brothers and her family and kingdom to do evil. While I was not religious, my time with "normal" humans made me learn about the sacred book of the religion. Not that I cared, but since that faithful night I saw that stone, that gave me those strange powers that had changed my life forever, I had nothing to lose, so I finally knew what it was like being invincible... knowing what it’s like to fear no one or nothing in this world.

Now as I was carefully trying to use my lycanthropy skills, with full attention I tried to see any extra movement in the town, I was hiding so I wouldn’t look so suspicious. I saw two men that appeared walking and talking to each other, they were using the organization armor. I followed them, then I saw them entering a secret passage that lead to an underground passage. After they had entered I waited some time and then I went inside. It was a secret base, the walls and floors were made by stone. I went down a hall, then I reached a room, I peeked through the wall and saw a group of men, they were doing some sort of ritual. It didn’t take too much time to notice that it was some sort of a cult.
    I came back outside, then as I was getting out of the cave I became surrounded by the soldiers of the organization. To protect myself I turned in to a wolf again and I started attacking, as fiercely as I could, some of the men wounded me with their swords, I jumped high on to the roof of a house and ran away. In 10 men I killed two of them, some of those men tried to chase me down, but I disappeared, as a wolf I was allot faster at running with very high agility.

I ran to the forest, my wounds turned out to be very bad, I tried to recover, I didn’t had any sort of healing items with me. So I needed to come back in to the town. My question was, how did they know I was spying them? Did they have the power to control and see everything around the town, even the smallest thing? I was thinking about getting more serious about these people, or else it could hurt more or worse… even kill me, I secretly went in to the village, sneaking from house to house so I wouldn’t be spotted. I went to Herlmin’s house. With luck I came back just in time, I asked for his help, to treat my wounds, and he helped me. By the time he was asked me what had happened the soldiers appeared in front of his house and were asking for Herlmin to get out, that now he has an order to be captured and executed, him and his creepy friend… me.

“Stay here, if they try to get inside just run, run very far away from here and never return.” – He said.
    “If I never return, then what’s the difference? Where is the effort?”
    “It’s not the time to talk about the people, it’s just you and me now. So now go, run away.”

He went outside, they grabbed him, and some of the soldiers entered in to the house to seek the “wolf-man”. I ran away just like he told me, but I could not abandon him, neither could I surrender his dreams and visions that now were mine too. These people need to take action against these monsters, there wasn’t any choice. I went to the top of the mountain, the same spot where I was found when I was a baby, I rugged in the hopes to be helped. My long lost friends, never abandoned me, they answered to my call. If I could not win with the human force, then I would try to win with the animal force. I ran with my own kind to the village, Herlmin had a public death sentence, the people of the village were waiting to see him being burned to the ground, so his body would feed the starving people.

No soldier could see us in the distance, at night the wolves were at their fastest and most silent to hunt. The soldiers blew the horns to warn about the danger that was coming once we started to attack. I entered and took every obstacle out of my way. I felt unstoppable just like the gods that I had read so much about, so I went to save Herlmin. After me and my beast friends kill every soldier I have finally released Herlmin.

“We need to act, now!” – Said Herlmin, he was trying to say that now, was the time. Then he climbed a monument in the middle of the village and spoke to the villagers. – “Listen up, Golden River’s people, now is the time to act against the king, it’s the time to kick out these maggots who are killing us for their pleasure, today is the day we fight for our freedom, we fight for our beliefs, tonight is the night of the king’s fall, the old rulers must fall, while the new ones will rule our land with prosperous future in mind, today is the day where our sons and daughters will remember our acts of courage, the night we say no to absolutism, no to the horrors of this dark light organization. Grab your weapons brothers and sisters, kill if you must. If you die tonight, never forget, you will die with pride and honor, after a long journey and harsh life, we will remember all of you in our songs that every bard in the kingdom will sing for ages. Because tonight is the night of our rebellion. Raise your hands, raise your spirits, for tonight we fight for our freedom!”

After the people heard his war cry, the mass of villagers had gotten bigger, the villagers raised their hands with pride and with hope they fought for their dreams along with the wolves. Soldiers were battling with villagers who desperately were waiting for this moment, the roads of the town filled with their blood, dead bodies where pilled in the middle of the village. But that night was far from over. The leader of the village stabbed Herlmin’s chest. Then he ran away. I saw that happen, I ran as fast as I could towards Herlmin.

“It was Volkur… Volkur, the leader of the organization…” – He was trying to speak.
    “Don’t talk, let me heal you”. – In panic I tried to save him.
    “Too late my darling, too late for me. Go…get him, try to save our people… For me…” – Then he was gone.
    “Yes, I will… I will do it for you… my love.” – I had never cried before in my whole life until this very moment

I transformed once again and ran to try to catch that Volkur. I climbed to the roof of one of the houses and tried to jump from roof to roof. I saw him running, I jumped to the road and blocked his path.
    “So the wolf-man is finally here, I thought you would be a lot scarier?”
    I rugged and jump to him, he tried to stab me, but I broke his arm and took it off, he screamed in true pain and agony.
    “I’m going to tear you apart, you son of a *****.”
    My vision became a blur of nothing nut is blood, last thing to dismember from his body was his head. After that, I took his head and putted it in a spike, brought that same spike to the battle scene. All the soldiers of the organization lost their hopes and everyone stopped fighting after they saw Volkur’s head. The soldiers surrendered, I commanded to take them as prisoners.
    “What we going to do with them?” – They asked me.
    “We do not want to have witness of this scene, so we are going to kill them. If we do not they may run and we will need to stop more of that light organization scum. Let them think they are still controlling us, they may get a surprise.” – I replied.
    In the next day before the burial of the fallen heroes and soldiers, we align the surviving soldiers of the organization, and we executed them in honor of our fallen ones. After that we buried them all.
    But Herlmin’s grave is special to me, separated from the other graves, the hero of heroes. I never had spoke to the people, neither did I wanted to, but this time I felt I was in need to do so. So I climbed the same monument where Herlmin spoke in the last night before his death.

“Today is the day that will be written down in history of our village, the day we claim our lives and freedom like a normal mortals. For those who died before the day of the battle because of the organization, we do shall not forget about them, it was because of those people that gave us strength to battle against the evil. We will not forget the people who died this night, it was because of them we turned this dream into reality. For the people who we lost, fathers, mothers, and even children, for the people who lost the ones they once loved, do not forget that they didn’t die in vain, while it was involuntary, we need to think as united people. Like the wolfs, we need to act together, for now on we protect ourselves from evil, if someone falls we will come to their aide and give them a helping hand to get up. Because this is what we are, this is what we should have been from the very beginning. Because the dead will be in our minds and heart forever, while with the living we can create such happiness and a bright future to our people. Today, brothers and sisters, we took a step in the right direction, not only did we with our own sacrifices, but this man, who took a stab to his chest made all of this happen and so he is the hero of heroes and from here on out, we are all heroes, even the ones that had fallen before and after this battle. Today is the day we shall never forget, because we have this scar, and like every scar this one has a memory attached to it and we shall learn from it.”

Everyone applauded from the truth of my words and from my honest wishes to these people. But this is not over yet. I went again to the underground base with some folks, we entered the room where the cults were the day before. We saw an altar and there was chalice, we saw in the content of that chalice and it was like magic. It was a liquid made by fire, it was hard to explain, since I wanted to erase everything that had to do with the organization, I spilled the weird liquid and then left the base but before I left I destroyed everything that I could.
    Some people left their religion and started to worship me, while I didn’t wanted that, I made a deal with my followers. I gave my blood to them, they must drink it. And then they learnt my lycanthropy talents. Like in the old times we hunted, we became known as werewolves. We hunted together, and many rumors were saying that at night many organization soldiers in the other villages were getting killed by us. Now I seek to free all the people of every village and take down the light organization. Now they are our preys.

It was like to back to the beginning all over again. So now I got the title Amy, the Red Wolf. Now, I completed my natural traits, but I won’t stop there, there is so much more to do.”

Continue….

2. Hey, look! it's Mowgli.