1. The hype train from the reveal reminds me scarily of the end of MoP when WoD was revealed. But I have to say it does look like a good expansion. They listened to us about followers and now will let them accompany us instead of sending them to places we'd rather be, class halls is long overdue, give us a reason outside of gameplay to roll a class and make us feel a connection to the class.

Artifact weapons though...though wielding Ashbringer is going to be badass at first, seeing a million of them will be kind of depressing and less 'Legendary'. Hoping they can do a kind of phase-out thing, ex. if someone looks at you from their screen they see and similar looking weapon (same colour-scheme etc) but a different type of model (maybe let you personally choose the model, so it still matches your mog). This way it will feel like only you have the Ashbringer and make you feel all that special again. The tree system of it is pretty badass, pretty much Path of The Titans which is nice.

But finally a balanced PvP gameplay by adding separate talent trees and also it looks like the CC trinket can be passively chosen as a talent! \O/

2. I feel asleep during reveal, that's how good it was.
    The biggest misunderstanding that most players in World of Warcraft are having currently is believing the features and content revealed at Gamescom was the final product.

I think over half of you think there are no more features yet to be revealed, and Blizzcom will be just another event with nothing to show. In fact, Gamescom was just a preview of the actual game. There are a ton of new features left to be revealed, but the players think that features revealed at Gamescom is all there is to the expansion.

The main features will be revealed at Blizzcom; if they had revealed everything then you wouldn't go to Blizzcom. With the reveal, it will attract more players to buy a ticket to Blizzcom, to reveal more features there.
    Edited: August 10, 2015

First 12