1. Hi! New And A Few Questions

Hello there!

I just joined recently(And am currently in the process of downloading the client *shakes fist at slow speeds*) and I have a few questions I'd like to ask and things I'd like to say.

First off, things I'd like to say:

I played most heavily in Wrath(And plan to play on one of the Wrath servers). However, due to playing on Ravenholdt(An RP-PvP server) for most of that time, I sort of have an aversion to PvP. I played almost exclusively Alliance(I made a BElf DK and leveled to 80 and did a bit of raiding/RP but only for a couple of months), and usually play Night Elves. I was an officer in a couple of guilds(one for about a year? ish? Before I left the guild over disagreements with the GL, another for a few months during the Wrath > Cata transition before I quit because I just didn't enjoy Cata).

I've played since Vanilla(Off and on, my biggest breaks were for BC(school), and MoP/WoD(because I just didn't enjoy them), and I don't currently play. Even with the new expansion coming out I'm just not particularly interested in returning. My favorite era is Wrath, which is part of the reason I decided to play here, as there seems to be a relatively active community on the Wrath server(s).

So enough about me, here's my few questions:

1) I would like to play on a fairly active server as Alliance, and be able to both RP and do maybe some raids now and again(For a while I was in the top 10 tanks on Ravenholdt, or thereabouts). Which server should I choose?

2) Are there any guilds actively recruiting for RP on said server Alliance-side or will it be mostly pickup type stuff or is there just not much to find?

3) Are there any storylines(if any) that might be interesting to hear about?

4) Does anyone have any stories or suggestions they'd like to share?

And that's that, I think!

Hopefully I can get this darn thing downloaded soon and find my way online sooner rather than later!

2. I'm sorry if i am not of much help but, i don't know how to answer some of your questions, since i play mostly on MoP realms around here, and Rp is quite active in the Ally side of here, if you don't find any roleplaying community out there, you are always welcome here, or i'll go there, *Shrug*.

Anyway, i wish the Light will bless you with a faster download speed, cya around !

3. Thanks! Any answer is a good thing. That's at least encouraging, if it transfers across the realms.

maralais
    Hello there!

1) The most populated server in Warmane is the MoP server, Frostwolf. Its pre-MoP content is rather bugged but we tend to go through it for the sheer population. Around three of the MoP raids work as well, so most of the PvE people tend to focus on these.

2) We have recently founded a roleplaying guild in Frostwolf called The Crystal Tear. It's a mostly research-discovery themed guild open for classes and levels. There's also another guild Stormwind Army which roleplays as, well, the Stormwind Army. And a small guild on the Horde side called Blood Knights Gladiators. I have absolutely no clue about the state of RP in other servers, but I'm guessing it's not as active since I don't see any guild advertisements from them. In any case, you're welcome to join us if you ever consider changing realms.

3) The Crystal Tear holds guild events that may or may not unify under a grand storyline. The latest we played was related to the Elven swords of Quel'Delar and Quel'Serrar, and is currently ongoing.

In any case, I hope you can find more people to play with, and if you end up in the MoP realm, you can find me as Maralais! :)