1. WTF give us some end game guys i think the timeless isle is most important for MOP end game
    Lol timeless isle is the most important for MOP end game? Are you kidding? Haha! The endgame would be TOT HC + SOO normal/HC to be honest.... And well the rest of the raiding content that is missing like TOES HC and HOF HC

2. Lol timeless isle is the most important for MOP end game? Are you kidding? Haha! The endgame would be TOT HC + SOO normal/HC to be honest.... And well the rest of the raiding content that is missing like TOES HC and HOF HC
    Timelesss Isle actually does play a big role in MOP towards Siege raiding.

3. Don't know for you guys but current content for MoP is getting boring. From playing it for whole day now I just enter a couple of minutes per day. Nothing new, nothing to occupy your mind. And I don't speak only for myself.
    How about you?
    They could open the new Bg's from this expansion. Only 4/10 bgs working...

4. They could open the new Bg's from this expansion. Only 4/10 bgs working...
    We have these bgs since 10 months in total.

5. Lol timeless isle is the most important for MOP end game? Are you kidding? Haha! The endgame would be TOT HC + SOO normal/HC to be honest.... And well the rest of the raiding content that is missing like TOES HC and HOF HC
    Its not "most important" but its a lot of fun for PVP and PVE players, and its a bif part of MOP expansion !Are u ******ed?Haha!

6. Its not "most important" but its a lot of fun for PVP and PVE players, and its a bif part of MOP expansion !Are u ******ed?Haha!
    Well the raids is what the game is about surely or PVE in general? Pvp can only go so far :)

7. It seems that all the focus will be on Lordaeron, and MOP and CATA will continue to lack of content. I play MOP and really wanted farmear this mount - Smoldering Egg of Millagazor.

8. your famous promise of week update? (promise of 20 october)

9. your famous promise of week update? (promise of 20 october)
    You posted a picture right? looks like it got deleted lol. My post got deleted as well
    So they still look for MoP after all, interesting

10. You posted a picture right? looks like it got deleted lol. My post got deleted as well
    So they still look for MoP after all, interesting
    Nah bro, I posted.. It's just deleted for spamming, nothing else.

11. I'll tag along with how boring everything is, every new release is so slow. everything up till now became annoying. It's hard and boring and annoying to keep on raiding when almost nobody is enjoying it :(

12. WOW another topic got deleted. GZ mods GZ. i see nothing has changed, this is your way of spiting in our faces, by deleting threads.

thank you for helping me make up my mind about playing here.

13. It wont be long that this thread will be deleted too. Cannot answer to the questions community ask,so lets just delete the threads.

14. The point all in all is that here is nothing to do: The client it self is buggy to say the least,the cross-faction chatting that was already mentioned,the same 3 bare bones boring as hell battlegrounds,the less than perfect releases of past raids considering the state they all were in,now ToT without a boss that drops some BiS items before ToT hc/SoO normal,which essentially means that as far as hardcore pve goes,you are either forced to donate,or live with the fact that you will be stuck with a mediocre character.
    I had to take a break from MoP cuz i am bored,the achievement farm was nice while it lasted (around 1 week) and after that it was between Rolling yet more alts,farming ToT every day,or doing nothing at all while idling in shrine or Orgrimar where i get swarmed by gold beggars.
    Old raids? closed - marketplace capped at lvl 80 items and the prices for them on MoP is a joke,i ain't gona waste a transfer AND race change worth of points for a transmog item,now the idea is clear,release old raids so people can farm the xmog stuff in-game,the problem is that the raids are closed and the promise of opening them,judging from the past experiences is less than calming.
    Pet battles - still not working.
    Only 3 BGs
    Midtier raid content lack - meaning midrange guilds got nothing to progress through to make a proper entry into ToT.
    5mans on RDF base are not farmable,not only RDF it self is buggy (Unknowns everywhere) or the bosses are bugged to a point where full T15 group struggles.
    The lack of above mentioned - 5mans.
    The 5man racing rewards - the xmog sets,still unobtainable,i bet they will eventually be released on coin market but never obtainable in-game.
    Took you since the official release of MoP realm till around 3-6 months later to put Serpent riding on auto-complete,all that time inbetween apparently marking the quest as auto-complete was too much of a struggle,and even then the serpents are bugged because they mess up your camera forcing you to relogg,so even tho the skill is finally obtainable,nobody in his right mind will use them.

TL/DR:
    There is nothing to do,and what is available,half of it is subpar,cross-faction chatting,broken 5mans,unavailable legacy content,limited marketplace for points,broken or missing raid bosses,bugged class talents and skills that have been like that since the release of Mists of Pandaria Beta,broken serpent mounts,missing pet battles,whole isle of thunder being empty e.t.c.

You have hardcore pve guilds begging for at least legacy raids to farm some xmog gear or/and achievements,that's a sign that the server as it is right now,is in a beyond sad state when the hope for quality top tier raid content is no longer even being hoped for.
    And all of this is because clearly developers are focusing on Expansion pack that has been out of date for so long that it's not even funny. Then again you get the right to brag that it's ''best private WOTLK content world-wide'' which might be true....took you almost half a decade to get there tho,which makes me even more weary about MoP.

Also,cannot agree more about.

[Changelogg for MoP]
    1000 new NPCs spawned.
    1000 NPCs fixed.
    Glyph X and Y fixed.
    Internal performance patch.

The reason why people are grabbing pitchforks and torches is because they have put alot of time and effort into content that was supposed to be the new hot thing,and now might as well be abandoned,cuz it sure feels like it,banning them and then telling them in the ban message that if they don't like it here,they can go away is not exactly the best way to encourage loyalty and donating.
    /end
    Edited: November 1, 2015

15. some mod/dev w/e said we are getting 700 fixes per changelog

are u for real??? TLPD spawning correctly
    gumi and other hunter pets are spawning correctly
    u spent idk how many time to fix magria spawn WHO CARES and these are your 600 fixes

then u have 80 glyphs (that noone really cares about)

and 20 talents out of which 5 actually are a fix rest just bugged something.... so yea... MUCH FIXES!

First ... 816171819 Last