1. I don't have a habbit to comment on such matters, but it seems the wrong impression has been set here. To have this post as most valid and correct, I will only comment healing as that's smth I've been doing on mop for the last year and in that time I think I have gathered enough info to give objective opinion. So after the moltdown, warmane needed sometime to gather so I won't comment that period of time but only after the tot release.

Anyway, we all know how the tot has played here on warmane and no further comments are required, but what most of us don't know is how the healing has been on warmane. Most of us know for the ''bugged'' aspects of each healing spec here on warmane ( healing stream totem for shaman- fixed recently... mw monk- mastery proc, priest- renew refreshed by poh, druid-treants. pala-holy radiance ) and these are only the ones which were abused ( put them in a brief comment as I don't want to promote further bug abusing and ofc horridon's trinket ). Obviously, I didn't mention the parts of each class which are bugged and need to get fixed as they are making that class unavilable to play. But to diverse from the pure numbering of the bugs, I will say smth how they impacted on the game.

So at first, I tought warmane wasn't doing a good job in fixing these issues as these things were just left as they were, bugged and abused. However as more of the bosses got released, I realised that without these bugs, most of these encounters would be undoable. So I actually tought that warmane was doing this on purpose as they realised how the dmg and the whole encounters weren't as they should be so they intentionally bugged these abilities. I'm not in to the scripting, but I assumed this logic was based on that fixing encounter is harder then fixing abilty, so just make some abilty bugged in a way so it can ****er the fact that encounter isn't working as it should be, in other words dmg was too high. So most recently, as most of you already knows, healing stream totem was fixed, to my surprise, as I was thinking that warmane was doing the thing I already mentioned, bugged abilities to counter bugged encounters. What does this say? If you ask me, the focus has been set to the smth else, in this case lordareon. They obviously could have fixed these things as they aren't incompetent, but that their focus was on smth else.

As the proverb says, you can't sit on two stools, so to warmane can't spread their focus on more things. However, I as a player, have tried to make a difference in fixing these things and reporting them and the experience wasn't great. I did 3 reports on pala's holy radiance, all 3 got deleted. Reported mw monk mastery abusing, 1 upvote( sadly myself ). Can't find druid's treants it disappears for some reason, reported horridon's trinket- still the same and counting, . In conclusion I will say that I have no idea how to run a server, how hard it is, time consuming, but what I can say that there are ways to do these things properly as few other servers did and I hope this one will as well. If you ever want to hear about bugs considering healing, I'm always open to the private messages to talk about these things as reporting them and then they would get deleted is just waste of time for the both sides.

Now on subjective note, I have noticed that a lot of players got banned or their posts deleted when commenting on such matters. I, at least and think these players as well, have all the best intentions for this server and we're doing this in hope for it to be better, not to downgrade it and the worst part is that it seems you don't notice these things and yet dare to wonder why are people leaving. I honestly hope this post won't get deleted as well.

Nerg

2. Totally agree with you mate but they just gonna delete your post and pretend that never happen,and ofc they also ban people on forum for asking questions about mop.

3. You gotta stop complaining or we gotta stop you from complaining. Yes. That's what you want to read?

Totally agree with you mate but they just gonna delete your post and pretend that never happen,and ofc they also ban people on forum for asking questions about mop.
    We are not pretending that it never happened. The bans are proof that we saw it. You are not making questions. You are abusing of our patience with your complaints.

Now on subjective note, I have noticed that a lot of players got banned or their posts deleted when commenting on such matters. I, at least and think these players as well, have all the best intentions for this server and we're doing this in hope for it to be better, not to downgrade it and the worst part is that it seems you don't notice these things and yet dare to wonder why are people leaving. I honestly hope this post won't get deleted as well.

Nerg
    I spaced your post a bit to make it more easier on the eyes. Your post is way better than the others. It amazes me how you can compare YOUR post to the ones we ban. Check out slaying09 above you.

First ... 9171819