1. Minimiri, I don't care for old dungeons, Im sure I will not run not even single one of them, I came here for MoP content and for MoP content only. Just saying what they told us. Don't forget buff stacking too. How long will those two bosses keep us occupied? Not for long. Praying for some ToT HC soon.

2. Theres awhole lot of stuff need worked on patch 5.1 dailies, Challenge modes, The achievement system needs entire overhall, mount scaling, isle of thunderscripting, World bosses , (you can scrap timeless isle till the previous stuff works imo)..dont get me started on pre-mop content
    Edited: August 11, 2015

3. Theres awhole lot of stuff need worked on patch 5.1 dailies, Challenge modes, The achievement system needs entire overhall, mount scaling, timeless isle scripting, World bosses , (you can scrap timeless isle till the previous stuff works imo)..dont get me started on pre-mop content
    As far as i'm aware a friend of mine (only from him) that he acessed TImeless isle (in a illegal way) and found out most of the things are scripted and avalible... Only thing that wasn't working is the loot tables and rare spawn rates (the quests and the world bosses are there) but i'm not sure if Ordos (the guy you need cloak for) was there. So a bit supsicious... We might get Timeless isle sooner then we think (and their working on Isle of thunder for a while now as well as other content...) But we just have to wait and see i suppose...

4. Back when stormstout was first up and you could fly to Timeless Isle alot of stuff was working. So its just up to them enabling it

5. Will they focus MoP after that Lordaeron server or not? MoP is in the worst condition.

6. As far as i'm aware a friend of mine (only from him) that he acessed TImeless isle (in a illegal way) and found out most of the things are scripted and avalible... Only thing that wasn't working is the loot tables and rare spawn rates (the quests and the world bosses are there) but i'm not sure if Ordos (the guy you need cloak for) was there. So a bit supsicious... We might get Timeless isle sooner then we think (and their working on Isle of thunder for a while now as well as other content...) But we just have to wait and see i suppose...
    Yeah i was able to reach it back on the PTR it actually was working better than Isle of thunder...also should note for Raiders The legendary cloak quest line is crucial for SOO, The questing zones in pandaria are entirly unphased..and to think people are worried about WoD...also above i ment isle of thunder scripting*
    Edited: August 11, 2015

7. Crucial for SoO, can u explain how and why? I just want to know.

8. Crucial for SoO, can u explain how and why? I just want to know.
    Okay ill correct myself its not crucial...but it makes it increddibly easier, I played MoP on retail and towards than it it was "LFM SOO 10/25 Need dps/healer "Capes required" ......I had never been in a raid without someone who obtained it..it provides a huge advantage for your class specific stats.....even sapphire awhile back addmited it was crucial towards molten/warmane mop when loads where asking if the warmane team was planning on fixxing it for players

9. We need any kind of content. The lack of development for MoP is terrible.
    And no we do not need Glyph fixes and NPC fixes. Focus the important stuff.

10. We need any kind of content. The lack of development for MoP is terrible.
    And no we do not need Glyph fixes and NPC fixes. Focus the important stuff.
    Raid achievements would be nice.

Spoiler: Show

Jokes aside, current focus is mainly on Lordaeron. So after that reaches finishing stages a lot of things will be ported over. It's either finishing Lordaeron well and quickly versus continuing a broken MoP that needs the fixes that Lordaeron is getting. Not saying MoP is not getting any fixes, just the important ones are missing. Like creature pooling, dynamic gameobjects acting as ground etc... Personally I have high hopes for Lordaeron if they manage to fix the core features that normal pservers are missing..

Let's play the waiting game.

11. Let's play the waiting game.
    I WANNA PLAY!! I WANNA PLAY!! 'cuz everything else is boring AF ;D

12. I WANNA PLAY!! I WANNA PLAY!! 'cuz everything else is boring AF ;D
    Sadly it is. Come on Warmane. Give us some insight in the dev process.

13. We are continuously making progress on the rework of lower level dungeons and prepared a system that allows us to easily port code and data between all expansions. Thanks to that we expect to have the first low level content implemented on Cataclysm soon. We will start off with 2 dungeons and will constantly add more to the mix over time.

-Devlog.

14. Yes !!! Wotlk Lord 1x realm ! :) Im tired of wintraders, script,cheat users in bg's arena's in MoP realm - who uses bugs at pvp to be better then others and dont ewan trying to inform bugtracker or dews about it. Ally side have a lot of thems. I think its easy to collect those ally pvp cheaters for gm's, just check thems/spy on thems - thats all. In example... how how.. its possible that 5vs5 have 5k rating ??!!!! its insane.. and they still playing, they not baned at all. Also tired of those no-*****s ( sorry for this sensitive word...) at elwin forest.. they are insane to. And those epics nicks.. i mean sluty nicks.. shame on thems. And combat bugs ? Panda lands - big garbage, im about mobs near quest givers or near others npc. Trying to talk with npc and booomm - x5 mobs from somwhere hiting u and u die for nothing.
    I know that all DEWS now concentrated/focused on wotlk lord x1 realm - I apreciate it, thats great but.. what ewa ! Lets wait for wotlk lord x1 realm.

First 123412 ... Last