1. We are continuously making progress on the rework of lower level dungeons and prepared a system that allows us to easily port code and data between all expansions. Thanks to that we expect to have the first low level content implemented on Cataclysm soon. We will start off with 2 dungeons and will constantly add more to the mix over time.

-Devlog.
    This is a joke, right?

2. We are continuously making progress on the rework of lower level dungeons and prepared a system that allows us to easily port code and data between all expansions. Thanks to that we expect to have the first low level content implemented on Cataclysm soon. We will start off with 2 dungeons and will constantly add more to the mix over time.

-Devlog.
    No **** sherlock

3. Sorry that I'm posting for the unaware ones jackasses lol..

4. So they think low level dungeons will keep people from quiting? I already said, I came here for MoP content, not for low level dungeons, raids that I already done a hundred of times. Guys, no need for bad words, we are all here to discuss.

5. The thing that bugs me the most is that a while ago on one of their streams they(warmane staff) said themselves that they have separate dev teams working on each expansion so we can expect updates every few weeks(2-3).First of all I know it's summer and everyone 'has' to go on vacations, spend time with families etc., but... we know that almost all of the devs are back from vacations and such and already doing their job. We were told that there might be a release of new bosses(Twin Consort and some non-important SoO bosses) two weeks afer Iron Qon was released. Well.. that didn't happen due to Vengenace not working and was delayed. 34 days since last boss release(Iron Qon)...
    Also we are getting non-important boss releases like the ones in SoO.. while those resources and the time spent for polishing them could be spent on a full ToT normal mode release and polishing the existing ones(yes polishing the current ones 'cuz Iron Qon is broken. Tornados shouldnt'be be able to follow people. -.-)
    There's almost nothing to do... Retail 5.4 all over again..
    Oh wait, Archaeology was released.. ok.. there's something that will get us busy for a while until it gets boring or until people acquire everything(the things that work, 'cuz 50% of them don't - achievements, artifacts etc.).. what about after that? Farming the same bosses over and over and over again? Thank you but no thank you. I'd rather /afk in Shrine and wait for a miracle.

Sorry if someone feels insulted, wasn't my intention.
    Sorry about my grammatical mistakes(I know there are few).

Cheers.
    Edited: August 12, 2015

6. Despite focusing other xpacks than MoP I have to say this:

The development on Mists of Pandaria is just terrible.

Buffstacking
    How can you release something in this state? Half finished. The dev working on this was like "Ok, lets fix it 100%. Alright I got it to 30 %. Should be enough for the next 2 weeks".

Monk Stagger
    The fix on Magical Damange not being able staggered anymore was nice. The half part here is that now just every auto attack gets staggered. Physical abilities are not. Also the calculation is totally off and broken. Half things again.

Why would you waste time on fixing things like Glyph of Illusion for Mages? Oh ye. No half thing here.
    Works 100%.

The state of MSV normal and heroic is just poor and a sign of bad scripting. Do you guys even test those things?
    No one takes care if this anymore.
    Same goes with Heart of Fear (2 bosses, 1 in terrible state)
    Same with ToES. (3 bosses fine, 1 not scripted at all)

There are 2 dungeons working whereas 6 are open!

Throne of Thunder LFR is not playble thanks to gamebreaking bugs. (Tanks not being thrown at Jinrokh, Horridon not spawning adds at all > no cracked shell > enrage > wipe > end of LFR

"Immerseus has been fully scripted and released without loot" Fully scripted? Yes. Stop using this combination of wordsknx.

The last time I reported bugs in ToT I got accused of spreading false information. "9 out of 10 of your reports are false information". The next patch 9 of those issues were fixed.

Consider this feedback being constructive as my all my feedbacks are.

7. Wish we have that kind of focus on MoP server just like Lordaeron have now...

8. Wish we have that kind of focus on MoP server just like Lordaeron have now...
    It doesn't need to be a focus imo.
    Just finish what you started to fix and don't leave it half broken for weeks.

9. Why not? MoP is in the worst condition of all three expansions. Too much things need to be scripted, fixed, reworked. I think on MoP content, quests and dungeons from older expansions I don't want to comment cause idk.

10. Despite focusing other xpacks than MoP I have to say this:

The development on Mists of Pandaria is just terrible.

Buffstacking
    How can you release something in this state? Half finished. The dev working on this was like "Ok, lets fix it 100%. Alright I got it to 30 %. Should be enough for the next 2 weeks".

Monk Stagger
    The fix on Magical Damange not being able staggered anymore was nice. The half part here is that now just every auto attack gets staggered. Physical abilities are not. Also the calculation is totally off and broken. Half things again.

Why would you waste time on fixing things like Glyph of Illusion for Mages? Oh ye. No half thing here.
    Works 100%.

The state of MSV normal and heroic is just poor and a sign of bad scripting. Do you guys even test those things?
    No one takes care if this anymore.
    Same goes with Heart of Fear (2 bosses, 1 in terrible state)
    Same with ToES. (3 bosses fine, 1 not scripted at all)

There are 2 dungeons working whereas 6 are open!

Throne of Thunder LFR is not playble thanks to gamebreaking bugs. (Tanks not being thrown at Jinrokh, Horridon not spawning adds at all > no cracked shell > enrage > wipe > end of LFR

"Immerseus has been fully scripted and released without loot" Fully scripted? Yes. Stop using this combination of wordsknx.

The last time I reported bugs in ToT I got accused of spreading false information. "9 out of 10 of your reports are false information". The next patch 9 of those issues were fixed.

Consider this feedback being constructive as my all my feedbacks are.
    id also like to remind you how poorly those dungeons are scripted

11. Come on. This is getting ridiculous. Any news? Staff?
    At least give us some information.

12. They said this week we will get Twin Consorts, maybe Lei Shen, buffstacking and Vengance fixed, nothing yet...

13. They said this week we will get Twin Consorts, maybe Lei Shen, buffstacking and Vengance fixed, nothing yet...
    It was supposed to be last week ..

14. Well, it will be next week for sure. I thought they will release Isle of Thunder too, but nothing still...

15. Well, it will be next week for sure. I thought they will release Isle of Thunder too, but nothing still...
    I don't think we have to remind you that a warmane's "next week for sure" can mean a very large variety of things.

First 1234513 ... Last