1. DC happens on each 30 minutes (+ -). This is getting ridiculous. Thanks to lordaeron, the ancient xpansion with best scripts and all attention in the world.

2. There will be a devlog about it today containing an update on the 5.4.8 update, new releases etc.
    Excellent news, cant wait for the devlog.

3. Excellent news, cant wait for the devlog.
    "soon" :D hahaha

4. Lol, after having spent almost 1y on warman,e, I think I can safely say that we won't see anything for months. If "within 24h" meant 2 weeks, then 2-3 weeks will mean months.

I had planned on staying here some more, but taking into account the time they need, I think I'll just go play retail. I mean, there is nothing to do in the server: I log in, I do some bg/arena till cap, then I do ca 10 dailies, of which 6-7 are bugged and autocomplete on the spot, and then there is nothing else to do. The other day I was like "hey, let's do some dungeon to kill time". I did like 7-8 dungeons runs, and all 8 times it was the same 2 dungeons lol. So I was like, "ok fine, let's try to visit some old instance", but you know how warmane is, closing every single old dungeon. I tried to enter those few old dungeons that work in the cata realm but lol, even those are closed. So I was like "meh, ok, let's level secondary professions like cooking/fishing" but I find out that cooking doesn't level up past 532 unless you do some side crafting with expensive mats which usually wouldn't be necessary.

Really, it's so boring and I'm not going to wait 6 months to have something to do. Thanks for providing me a quick and superficial look on MOP. Starting nov/dec I'll move out.

5. Realms should be called Lordaeron and Not Lordaeron
    http://prntscr.com/8tbw04

6. There will be a devlog about it today containing an update on the 5.4.8 update, new releases etc.
    Umm... Are you sure it's gonna be today?

7. Umm... Are you sure it's gonna be today?
    The Devlog of today will have an update* about the 5.4.8 Upgrade, new releases etc.
    *new information

8. There will be a devlog about it today containing an update on the 5.4.8 update, new releases etc.
    Do you live in the same space-time as us ? When you said "Today" did you mean by that Tuesday the 20th of October 2015 ? :ninja:

9. Do you live in the same space-time as us ? When you said "Today" did you mean by that Tuesday the 20th of October 2015 ? :ninja:
    Well it's still 20:54 according to the website so they have 3 hours on them :P Otherwise it will be tomorrow i guess...? Patience is a virtue :)

10. You still haven't learnt how punctual they are on their deadlines lol

11. Ok i translate you the Warmane time guys:
    Today = in 1-3 Days.
    In 1-2 Weeks= in 4-7 Weeks
    In the next Month= in the next 3 Months.
    Soon= in the next 8-24 Months.

12. Wow nice devlog!
    Ikr. It's all about the ancient xpac , WotLK.
    Maybe they really wanted to to post a devblog ,but something important occurred on the ancient xpac ,so they abandoned the idea

First ... 51314151617 ... Last