1. Will something happen soon?

Don't know for you guys but current content for MoP is getting boring. From playing it for whole day now I just enter a couple of minutes per day. Nothing new, nothing to occupy your mind. And I don't speak only for myself.
    How about you?

2. The fun is when you play with friends and do some fun stuf.

3. It's been boring for quite a while and i quitted personally cause i can't be bothered with it... I'm just gonna return to TOT HC (when that happens) and then i'll quit and come back when SOO comes... Try that and quit again :D Looking forward to Lord 1x realm only atm :)

4. I only enter to do daily proffesion stuff and to check the AH and mails. ToT is not interesting anymore. Maybe Twin Consorts and Lei Shen will bring some fun but that too will not last for long time. Hope for some ToT HC soon, but knowing the warmane... :/

5. Same here.They should to do something about that,maybe to add Timeless Isle,or full Heart of Fear + We still waiting for old raids and dungeons.Hopefully
    if they open them they should throw half of the Vote shop away ! they might open some dungeons soon but they will never open raids such as icc! for 1000000 the time....

6. if they open them they should throw half of the Vote shop away ! they might open some dungeons soon but they will never open raids such as icc! for 1000000 the time....
    If they open any of the dungeons and they stated that they will, then all those items need to be removed from the VP shop... I would actually love to grind for the transmorg items, but at this time its as simple as click click check main and xmog....

And yes currently I am doing the same, just logging in, proff dailies chat with some guildies and then go off.

7. Devs completely forgot about MOP
    Their main focus now is the new cash cow Lordaeron ..
    It's not enough we have 2 wotlk realms, now they make the 3rd .. while we are stuck with 1 cata and 1 mop which are plagued by lags, bugs and unfinished content
    Me and my guild will take a brake from warmane until they decide to actually release something worth spending time on
    I'd cancel my subscription if it wasn't free .. err .. donate to play

8. open every dungeon and raid up until dragon soul. if its bugged we'll find out. atleast i can farm for mog gear.

9. I just hope that this thing about market rework is going to fix this "issue" about old dungeons. So that they can actualy port older dungeons from wotlk to cata and mop. Bring us ToT HC, fix some major class bugs, release Isle of Thunder, they said they are working on it and quests are fixed a couple of weeks ago, what about that? They're surely waiting for something first. I wouldn't mind SoO to start dropping loot. It will have 3 bosses soon. It would be enough for me to keep me interesting. I know some of u will say, SoO items lvl are too high in comparison to grivious, but isn't ToT HC ilvl higher then griv too?

10. open every dungeon and raid up until dragon soul. if its bugged we'll find out. atleast i can farm for mog gear.
    As much as most of us would love it, they cannot do it because some bugs/glitches could occur which would case a server crash... Bad enough we have peope calling it lagmane, the last thing we want is for it to be called crashmane.

11. The fun is when you play with friends and do some fun stuf.
    I agree with this statement. If you are not having fun then I suggest you go and find something that you do find fun. No sense in wasting your "fun" time.

12. They said they find a way to port older dungeons to newer expansions.

13. They said they find a way to port older dungeons to newer expansions.
    Yes! Sure! Keep believing!

14. Hoping for a vengeance fix following Twin Consorts and Lei Shen asap.

12311 ... Last