1. When have they ever prioritized HC content? You can wait, we've been on grievous months with nothing to do. Even if they did release ToT HC most people wouldn't be able to do it all. Unless you're in a damn good pve guild you won't have that gear, so why does it matter if pvp players get prideful?
    So us pve players should suffer because pvp players just want some new fancy gear which when they are full gear will cry again?

2. old raids would be nice for transmog , achivs or mounts.

3. I don't know about old raids, pve people are here for MoP content, not for raids and dungeongs that we did earlier 100000x times, y, someone want it for transmog, they will eventualy open them, what we need are new bosses in ToT, ToT HC, Isle of Thunder, possibly a little bit later release of SoO boss loot.
    Most of us have 2-3 alts with almost full gear, that's how long we don't do anything new.

4. Let's hope those "PvE fixes" include vengeance.

5. "Our plan is to switch the focus to MoP once Lordaeron is finished. Expect MoP to be close to the quality of Lordaeron when it is done."
    Good news for us guys!

6. "Our plan is to switch the focus to MoP once Lordaeron is finished. Expect MoP to be close to the quality of Lordaeron when it is done."
    Good news for us guys!
    The question now is "When will they finish Lordaeron ?"

7. The question now is "When will they finish Lordaeron ?"
    the answer now is "Release date: September 25, 2015"

8. Probably shortly after release date. If we get that much attention I'll be very happy.

9. "Our plan is to switch the focus to MoP once Lordaeron is finished. Expect MoP to be close to the quality of Lordaeron when it is done."
    Good news for us guys!
    Their next step will be fixing cata and then mop... Mercy

10. Why going for Cata when Cata have almost all end content? MoP is in the worst condition and should be focused instead.

11. Y, I agree with you. That would be the best option, to release pridefull and siege loot. 3-4 bosses in SoO are enough for at least 2-4 months. Until that they can fix and add a lot of things.
    This is a horrible idea, I really don't want to have wasted so much time here just to do one tier of actual somewhat "balanced" progression through heroic content. MSV heroic was a joke since most of us were already greatly out gearing it at the time of release. Really dumb move if they do the same for ToT heroic

12. So us pve players should suffer because pvp players just want some new fancy gear which when they are full gear will cry again?
    How do pve players suffer? Because you can't dps? If we can get prideful, so can you, nobody is suffering. A lot of pvp players prefer the final season of pvp in mop, so sitting in grievous on all my favorite classes is getting old.

13. "Our plan is to switch the focus to MoP once Lordaeron is finished. Expect MoP to be close to the quality of Lordaeron when it is done."
    Good news for us guys!
    Hmm... That would be great. And I wonder if they ever decide to open up a realm like lordaeron for MOP expansion ? That would be even greater.

First ... 4567816 ... Last