1. And this screen is not sooo old^^

Allysukz said he will be back ......

Who is Allysukz?

2. MoP have huge potential to be populated like that again, but only if become prioritized and be in shape like Lordaeron is now. There are not many MoP servers, certainly not many good scripted ones.

3. #NeverForget

those were the days.

so many people have left, no one ayyyyylmao s anymore

MoP have huge potential to be populated like that again, but only if become prioritized and be in shape like Lordaeron is now. There are not many MoP servers, certainly not many good scripted ones.
    there may not be many mop servers, but all the ones I've seen have more content that frostwolf. they even have pet battles working. and some even let you transfer your toons between expansions, so you can have a truly "progressive" experience

and not like frostwolf is very well scripted anyway. there are so many issues currently, just look at the bugtracker. hell, even the neutral auction house isn't working anymore. it doesn't let you bid on your own items so you can't transfer stuff between your own toons of different factions, lulz

as Kaer once said, the only competitive advantage warmane has is the population. for now anyway

#BringBackPetBattles
    Edited: September 25, 2015

4. Hopefully, my whole guild were complaining today and yesterday.
    Some guy literally quoted the whole speech Vaas from Farcry 3 said in that one video lol
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7n_1zsCVBxw

We need something new, I can't stand noting RDf and RF or even BG, I'd rather run my 90 into Wailing Caverns if they fix it.
    Edited: September 25, 2015 Reason: Insanity

5. ur all nab lol. even if everything was working perfectly, u'd get bored of it eventually, that's the whole reason they even make expansions. that's also the real reason wow died, not cuz it got easier, just cuz no matter how much they add, it's still wow, and everything gets old, people prefer new.

6. guess what i found today ....expansions transfer+cross realm arenas and bg's are a real thing in private servers(for more than half a year now) .... just not on Warmane. Damn, they have a long way to the top...and once this was the most populated and bug free server.
    Edited: September 25, 2015

7. Why didn't you report you fixed reaping?!?!? amggg*_*
    is it true btw? :D

8. If you guys are interested

9. guess what i found today ....expansions transfer+cross realm arenas and bg's are a real thing in private servers(for more than half a year now)
    yeah, tho I'm not really surprised we are behind most privates, this one has rested too much on their laurels of super population. I hope the warmane staff wakes up soon, and manages to retain some of the pop it has and regains the one it has lost

if it wasn't because I've so much crap and time invested on this server... and I'm just so lazy to lvl a new set of toons, even at x20

I feel like a mac user in the 90s, except for all the quality ofc

#BringBackPetBattles

10. I use the word soon since I don't actually know when more focus will be placed back on Frostwolf, it depends on a lot of factors including how smooth the Lordaeron launch goes.

Currently there are multiple issues behind the scenes with the MoP core which players don't see that need to be corrected first in order to start scripting highly requested features (even small ones), updating the core to 5.4.8 is our first step in this.

You say we should open a battleground or some old raids but you fail to see how much work actually goes into that, not only the actual implementation but also the research and testing; with the limited access to developers and QA for Frostwolf this probably isn't going to happen until more focus is returned.

I understand how frustrating it is for players but you will have to wait just a little longer; the hope is that in the long run the delay and the upgrade will benefit players the most.

yes playing here since like 3 months ? how long we should wait please ? You guys need to understand that WOTLK get bored for the most of the ppl and they want to try something else. Even blizzard understood it ( doesnt matther cuz their following expansions after s15 were dogsh*t) stuck whole time on wotlk doesnt make sense. There must come fixes on frostwolf. And im not only talking about fixes ! The completly rates of frostwolf are unplayable for every pvp player. x7 rates ? Do you know how many retail mates told me they dont want to start playing here because they have to level for ages ? Just a tip to make a pvp server or just increase the rates.
    There are not many MoP servers, certainly not many good scripted ones.
    I actually know 1 and on this server im playing atm. No point for me to play warmane atm. Just not point ( no i wont say the name since i'll make no ads here )
    Edited: September 26, 2015

11. Why would you focus so much on Lordaeron when there is playing more players on Frostwolf than Lordaeron?

12. Let us keep this thread going.

The recent update was clearly a letdown.
    No crucial fixes have been taken care of. Neither buffstacking nor vengeance is working properly. Very poor scripting there.

Twin Consorts is somewhat ok. Celestials are not working at all. Draw task. The overall damange the bosses do is way too low. Tank n spank sadly.

None of the Dungeons which are utterly broken are being worked on.

But hey we got a ton of Glyph and NPC fixes again.
    Aaand u also forgot the paladin Bubble (divine shield) and BoP Bugg...

13. "updating the core to 5.4.8 is our first step in this."
    Can someone explain me this?

14. And this screen is not sooo old^^

Who is Allysukz?
    terrible bad player thinking he is bad *** pro..playing bugged class with 3 buttons only..LOL

15. I use the word soon since I don't actually know when more focus will be placed back on Frostwolf, it depends on a lot of factors including how smooth the Lordaeron launch goes.

Currently there are multiple issues behind the scenes with the MoP core which players don't see that need to be corrected first in order to start scripting highly requested features (even small ones), updating the core to 5.4.8 is our first step in this.

You say we should open a battleground or some old raids but you fail to see how much work actually goes into that, not only the actual implementation but also the research and testing; with the limited access to developers and QA for Frostwolf this probably isn't going to happen until more focus is returned.

I understand how frustrating it is for players but you will have to wait just a little longer; the hope is that in the long run the delay and the upgrade will benefit players the most.
    u could say 1.5 years to w8 for FW..so ppl can do something smarter instead..thats the truth even if u dont like it or denying it

First ... 910111213 ... Last