1. I pretty much provided the bulk of information that it will consist of in my previous post.
    That's cool and all... But can we get an estimate time for this... Or for the client update at least. Are we talking days from now, weeks from now or months from now, cause current state is just... well, let's just say it's far from satisfactory.

2. That's cool and all... But can we get an estimate time for this... Or for the client update at least. Are we talking days from now, weeks from now or months from now, cause current state is just... well, let's just say it's far from satisfactory.
    There is a timeline provided in the devlog update. Please read it again, and do so slowly this time.

@Spark, thank you for an update. I'm glad the staff has changed its mind regarding the wait until porting content from Lordaeron, as we are looking at a one year delay until ICC is released, and it was said content will not be ported until then. Glad to hear we will not in fact wait a whole year to get some love :)

Spark, I have a follow up question, if I may. Does the staff intend to do something similar with MoP that they did with Lordaeron/WotLK. It would be a major blow to players currently on Frostwolf if something similar happened to MoP (take a look at Ragnaros/Deathwing currently). Hope we can just keep one realm for MoP and focus all fixes on it.

3. They don't proc in pvp situations anyways...

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/11944164/

Legendary Metagem effects (Capacitive Primal Diamond, Courageous Primal Diamond, Indomitable Primal Diamond, and Sinister Primal Diamond) should no longer have a chance to activate while in an Arena, Battleground, or Rated Battleground.
    that is true but it is a bit needed in pve ~_~

4. same here, I only play one bg per day then I get bored of the same ****

5. spark lead us to tomorrow with prideful gear and fully released pvp and pve content <3 ....

6. There is a timeline provided in the devlog update. Please read it again, and do so slowly this time.
    Thanx for the nice and warm reply... haha... Geez, some ppl on this forum...
    Anyways... wasn't aware of new devlog. Those are good news, but let's hope they can deliver it. It's well known fact their deadlines could be interpreted as "give or take 6-8 months", so I wouldn't be surprised if those 2-3 weeks turn to 2-3 months. Lets just hope I'm wrong.

7. Finally something! Hoping for some big class fixes so you don't see broken warriors with broken 2 set bonuses rekting skadas. Not to mention pvp...
    GJ warmane, I hope you do everything alright. :)

8. There is a timeline provided in the devlog update. Please read it again, and do so slowly this time.

@Spark, thank you for an update. I'm glad the staff has changed its mind regarding the wait until porting content from Lordaeron, as we are looking at a one year delay until ICC is released, and it was said content will not be ported until then. Glad to hear we will not in fact wait a whole year to get some love :)

Spark, I have a follow up question, if I may. Does the staff intend to do something similar with MoP that they did with Lordaeron/WotLK. It would be a major blow to players currently on Frostwolf if something similar happened to MoP (take a look at Ragnaros/Deathwing currently). Hope we can just keep one realm for MoP and focus all fixes on it.
    The client update is essentially the same thing, except that the scripts will be compatible. Our wotlk core was ancient (soon 6 years old) and prompted a full rewrite in order to bring Lordareon up to the standard we wanted to reach. The MoP core is very young in comparison. We will as it is now keep one server, and once the client update is finished the amount of fixes on MoP will be brought back to satisfactory standards. Our reverse engineer is currently most likely asleep but I will make sure to ask him during the day what the progress is. Most likely at least 2-3 weeks away, though.

9. The client update is essentially the same thing, except that the scripts will be compatible. Our wotlk core was ancient (soon 6 years old) and prompted a full rewrite in order to bring Lordareon up to the standard we wanted to reach. The MoP core is very young in comparison. We will as it is now keep one server, and once the client update is finished the amount of fixes on MoP will be brought back to satisfactory standards. Our reverse engineer is currently most likely asleep but I will make sure to ask him during the day what the progress is. Most likely at least 2-3 weeks away, though.
    should be till the end of 2015..thats how u run the things best with delays once they are mentioned as usual..

10. The client update is essentially the same thing, except that the scripts will be compatible. Our wotlk core was ancient (soon 6 years old) and prompted a full rewrite in order to bring Lordareon up to the standard we wanted to reach. The MoP core is very young in comparison. We will as it is now keep one server, and once the client update is finished the amount of fixes on MoP will be brought back to satisfactory standards. Our reverse engineer is currently most likely asleep but I will make sure to ask him during the day what the progress is. Most likely at least 2-3 weeks away, though.
    Thank you for the reply.

11. "As we progressed through classic content on Lordaeron - all dungeons and raids in vanilla have been reworked or fully rescripted from scratch. All of these scripts will be prepared and made ready for release on Cataclysm. After the release of burning crusade on Lordaeron, we will follow the same procedure and also port the new content to Cataclysm as soon as it is polished. Several exploit and stability fixes will also be applied over the next couple of days. We expect to start porting instances to Cataclysm later this month." this is for cata but we can expect that the same thing will happen with mop after cata :)

12. Let's dig out this wonderful thread again.

I know that a lot of information has been published regarding the future of frostwolf. The problem is that this has been some time ago already.

Gathered information is:

- The release of old content by the end of this month --> AQ20, AQ40, BWL and Ulduar
    - Client update to 5.4.8 (inc. x64 and x86 client) also by the end of this month
    - Possible release of Throne of Thunder heroic (No date has been mentioned)

Can we get some updates regarding those promises?
    Are you on schedule? How is the progress? Will it be released in time?

Keep the community updated, PLEASE!

Our reverse engineer is currently most likely asleep but I will make sure to ask him during the day what the progress is. Most likely at least 2-3 weeks away, though.
    Still asleep? ;-)
    Edited: October 20, 2015

13. There will be a devlog about it today containing an update on the 5.4.8 update, new releases etc.

14. There will be a devlog about it today containing an update on the 5.4.8 update, new releases etc.
    Good boy! Thanks Trayz.

First ... 41213141516 ... Last