1. Lol, after having spent almost 1y on warman,e, I think I can safely say that we won't see anything for months. If "within 24h" meant 2 weeks, then 2-3 weeks will mean months.

I had planned on staying here some more, but taking into account the time they need, I think I'll just go play retail. I mean, there is nothing to do in the server: I log in, I do some bg/arena till cap, then I do ca 10 dailies, of which 6-7 are bugged and autocomplete on the spot, and then there is nothing else to do. The other day I was like "hey, let's do some dungeon to kill time". I did like 7-8 dungeons runs, and all 8 times it was the same 2 dungeons lol. So I was like, "ok fine, let's try to visit some old instance", but you know how warmane is, closing every single old dungeon. I tried to enter those few old dungeons that work in the cata realm but lol, even those are closed. So I was like "meh, ok, let's level secondary professions like cooking/fishing" but I find out that cooking doesn't level up past 532 unless you do some side crafting with expensive mats which usually wouldn't be necessary.

Really, it's so boring and I'm not going to wait 6 months to have something to do. Thanks for providing me a quick and superficial look on MOP. Starting nov/dec I'll move out.
    I too tried to hang in. Spending less and less time on the server every day. Eventually down to logging in for 1 minute a day to craft a daily item or two. I sort of guessed I'd have to just do that for a year or two until another patch or two was run in. But now I notice I haven't even bothered logging into the game for days, so no reason to log into forum to collect points (since I cannot now). The last member of my guild to try to stay active, I feel tempted to join the masses and just stop logging in for a few years until MoP is ready for prime-time. Tempted. But I still have a little bit of (dwindling) faith these good folks here will give ppl something on MoP significant before end of year. (Yeah, yeah, do not throw stones at me, I know that I'm in the minority).

2. There will be a devlog about it today containing an update on the 5.4.8 update, new releases etc.
    You let us down. Thanks.

I can understand that the population drops every day when you and your fellow staff members simply cannot fullfill the smallest promise made.
    How shall the community of this realm believe in something bigger?

3. There will be a devlog about it today containing an update on the 5.4.8 update, new releases etc.
    Nice some News! :)

Can someone tell me where i can find the new Devlog?

Want to read...NOW :D

4. You let us down. Thanks.

I can understand that the population drops every day when you and your fellow staff members simply cannot fullfill the smallest promise made.
    How shall the community of this realm believe in something bigger?
    I always take deadlines they make with a grain of salt... They have not been famous to hold deadlines in the past and i doubt that will change now :P At least how i experience it... @Luvenia ''Soon'' TM ;) Hopefully soon i suppose :P

5. I always take deadlines they make with a grain of salt... They have not been famous to hold deadlines in the past and i doubt that will change now :P At least how i experience it... @Luvenia ''Soon'' TM ;) Hopefully soon i suppose :P
    well, you seem to be working for them

somehow you manage to reply to every single little post there is, with your signature " :P " and " :) "

who needs the staff when you are always.... there

6. Realms should be called Lordaeron and Not Lordaeron
    http://prntscr.com/8tbw04
    Yeah.... Frostwolf needs more DDOS attacks.

7. well, you seem to be working for them

somehow you manage to reply to every single little post there is, with your signature " :P " and " :) "

As if he is asking for "Please, do not take me serious."

8. So the devlog has been updated.

"Additionally, seven out of eleven Throne of Thunder bosses already have heroic mode scripted, however, the four remaining will not be fully working before the update to 5.4.8. We have not yet decided whether we will release partial heroic mode with the next update, but if we decide to do so it will be announced ahead of time."

Personally I think they should release ToT HC partially to at least give us something to do.

9. Any info about incoming old content because ya know... points marketplace is useless now.

10. well, you seem to be working for them

Well i was right... The devlog is up :P /Magic

As if he is asking for "Please, do not take me serious."
    Lol you should not really in certain topics :)

So the devlog has been updated.

"Additionally, seven out of eleven Throne of Thunder bosses already have heroic mode scripted, however, the four remaining will not be fully working before the update to 5.4.8. We have not yet decided whether we will release partial heroic mode with the next update, but if we decide to do so it will be announced ahead of time."

Personally I think they should release ToT HC partially to at least give us something to do.
    Depends how long the delay would be between those TOT HC bosses... Personally i'd just want them all in so you can start progressing through the hard modes but that's what i think :)

11. Well I don't wanna waste 3-4 more weeks doing norm when most of us are already 530, I would'nt mind a wing to wing basis as well, at least it gives us something to do. The progression will always be there.
    Edited: October 21, 2015 Reason: Spelling issues lel.

12. Well I don't wanna waste 3-4 more weeks doing norm when most of us are already 530, I would'nt mind a wing to wing basis as well, at least it gives us something to do. The progression will always be there.
    Well if all bosses are released those which are scripted in heroic mode surely you would not even bother with normal mode unless they don't share ID? Like you do normal and then heroic? I don't raid much anymore but i see both good and bad sides with wing release + all release :). They most likley will go with wing release.. Altho i recall most raids that has been released in heroic mode in the past they have released all at once.

13. I'm looking forward to 5.4.8 update and class fixes. There is a good chance my guildies and I will start playing again, but I don't see what exactly is gonna keep us from getting bored again since the PvP aspect of the game hasn't been touched (and won't be in the near future, judging by the devlog). No new BGs, no downscaling of PvE items, no same faction rateds etc.

14. I'm looking forward to 5.4.8 update and class fixes. There is a good chance my guildies and I will start playing again, but I don't see what exactly is gonna keep us from getting bored again since the PvP aspect of the game hasn't been touched (and won't be in the near future, judging by the devlog). No new BGs, no downscaling of PvE items, no same faction rateds etc.
    We were stuck with 3 bgs for 8 months, after that they added another 2 bgs, and many months will pass since they'll add any.
    They still talk only about ****ing PvE , MoP has the worst PvE design. Every dungeon or w/e, has some panda bosses in it and some locusts or sha's. That are super easy mode. Thanks, i guess ill give a try for wotlk soon altho ive never played it. I'd rather go back to cata but its dead
    Edited: October 21, 2015

First ... 61415161718 ... Last