1. We were stuck with 3 bgs for 8 months, after that they added another 2 bgs, and many months will pass since they'll add any.
    They still talk only about ****ing PvE , MoP has the worst PvE design. Every dungeon or w/e, has some panda bosses in it and some locusts or sha's. That are super easy mode. Thanks, i guess ill give a try for wotlk soon altho ive never played it. I'd rather go back to cata but its dead
    What? This is not true.
    Mists of Pandaria has very good PvE design. Throne of Thunder is an amazing raid. Siege of Orgrimmar is evenly amazing. MSV is ... yeah ... MSV. HoF is not amazing but not bad either. ToES is a bit short but overall not that bad. There is one Panda boss in SOO. And a Sha in ToES. That is it.

My personal oppinion is that Cata raids are pretty boring, especially Dragon Soul. Firelands was a great raid with interesting mechanics. Something fresh.
    BWD? Nefarian, again.
    Bastion was also nice.
    ToT4W - cancer.

Same goes for ICC. Gunship has great mechanics but overall ICC is not that amazing in terms of mechanics. And it is old! Very old.
    Ulduar is great. In all terms. But sadly it is not the final tier.
    Naxx is just a recycling raid. Naxx was only cool in Vanilla. (If you ever did it there)
    Trail of the... nvm, fk that sh it.

2. What? This is not true.
    Mists of Pandaria has very good PvE design. Throne of Thunder is an amazing raid. Siege of Orgrimmar is evenly amazing. MSV is ... yeah ... MSV. HoF is not amazing but not bad either. ToES is a bit short but overall not that bad. There is one Panda boss in SOO. And a Sha in ToES. That is it.

My personal oppinion is that Cata raids are pretty boring, especially Dragon Soul. Firelands was a great raid with interesting mechanics. Something fresh.
    BWD? Nefarian, again.
    Bastion was also nice.
    ToT4W - cancer.

Same goes for ICC. Gunship has great mechanics but overall ICC is not that amazing in terms of mechanics. And it is old! Very old.
    Naxx is just a recycling raid. Naxx was only cool in Vanilla. (If you ever did it there)
    Well it's subjective opinions about raiding design and what not... MOP did have some cool encounters and raids but i think most people are just bored of the same content with no heroic mode i suppose or well actually challange. Siege was amazing but it went on for too long time at least on retail (which some people didn't mind, i sure didn't). Cata had really good raids in my opinion but the only raid i despised the most was Dragon soul which we both agree on. Well Gunship is a cool fight it's bascailly well yeah.. Pretty basic mechanics in my opinion, freeze cannons, fire ship, attack adds, kill npc, jump back (altho it was a really cool fight the first times you did it but then got known for as the lootship).. They might not be advanced or had ''super'' mechanics but ICC is one of the raids i enjoyed the most (since Ulduar never was scripted like retail back in Wrath days on old Lord). You forgot OS (which is hard with 3 drakes in low gear), RS (if you consider that a raid) and EOE (**** that last phase XD). Hehe Naxx in vanlia... I think it was like 1-2% of the playerbase which killed Kel'thuzad? Not really sure but it was barly anyone who could clear it fully (prob guilds could clear a few bosses in there but some had insane gear checks :P).. Still Naxx can be interesting if they buff it imo (when you have low gear), Hehe yeah **** Trial :P Only boss that would be interesting is Anub'arak :P

This is a bit off topic but yeah... People have diff opinions when it comes to raiding and what people like and dislike :)

3. What? This is not true.

BWD? Nefarian, again.
    Bastion was also nice.
    ToT4W - cancer.

Well im speaking on behalf of PvE dungeons.
    Raids I agree, they look great but I won't raid ever since i've never raided before and it seems overly complicated. I just wanted to enjoy some basic dungeons but ... not in MoP i guess. I still miss TheStoneCore, End Time.
    I just did Jade Temple or w/e few days ago and it felt like i was fighting moving training dummies, little to no mechanics or strategies.
    You didn't talk about Bgs ,what i've said above

4. Right now its terrible. There is absolutley nothing to do. I dont PvP and yeah thats why this server is boring. Its mostly PvP, but PvE is imo better. They should script all BC raids atleast so there would be something to do.

5. Who else is looking forward to lower level content?

..., but I expect some degree of low level content to be released prior to the end of the month.
    Has not been mentioned on the devlog tho.
    And yes, it is end of October.

6. The plan is to have everything everywhere, of course its not simple, that is why time frame is Soon™.
    Soon does not mean in a week/month/two months.
    However, it will definitely be sooner (no ™ here) than some Blizzard features.
    Rest in peace Frostwolf.

7. Can anyone lighten me up a bit, whats the current state of Mist of Pandaria Server?

I played it on retailt and i enjoyed the LFR as well as heroic end gaming raids, am i able to go to end gaming raids / instances, Timeless Isle, or start the legendary cloak quest, and so on?

It would be much appreciated if i could get an answer!

Cheers,

Naz

8. Can anyone lighten me up a bit, whats the current state of Mist of Pandaria Server?

I played it on retailt and i enjoyed the LFR as well as heroic end gaming raids, am i able to go to end gaming raids / instances, Timeless Isle, or start the legendary cloak quest, and so on?

It would be much appreciated if i could get an answer!

Cheers,

Naz
    ****ty state pretty much

9. Means no end gaming raid, timeless isle farm and legendary cloak quest?

10. Means no end gaming raid, timeless isle farm and legendary cloak quest?
    There wont be legendary quest chain and nor will ever be - only thru donation when its released in coin shop. There will not be timeless isle for the next half year or more. You should learn now the word - soon™. Still there is little to nothing PVE, no old content and after more than a year, we still dont have all battlegrounds, arenas - just pvp wise. Pve wise MOP dungs still are not released (Not all). The one that we do have are stil bugged. Talents,spells etc still waiting to be fixed for over a year on bugtracker.

You picked a bad time to join MOP when everyone stopped playing here or moved to Lordaeron or other servers.

11. Means no end gaming raid, timeless isle farm and legendary cloak quest?
    There is Throne of Thunder, normal. The available content is very poor.
    Mists of Pandaria once had 2 populated realms on Warmane. No we are down to one realm with less players every day.

You have to know that we are the unnecessary expansion which especially Kaer does not give a ... about and will never do.
    Do not expect any improvements on this anytime soon.

Get used to the word "soon" and get used to promises which will be broken over and over again.

12. There is Throne of Thunder, normal. The available content is very poor.
    Mists of Pandaria once had 2 populated realms on Warmane. No we are down to one realm with less players every day.

You have to know that we are the unnecessary expansion which especially Kaer does not give a ... about and will never do.
    Do not expect any improvements on this anytime soon.

Get used to the word "soon" and get used to promises which will be broken over and over again.
    Meaning that my lv40 monk wont go any further on the journey... shame, MoP was such an enjoyable expension for me. was about to get hyped to play with it again :(

13. WTF give us some end game guys i think the timeless isle is most important for MOP end game

First ... 71516171819 Last