1. I'll help you out here:

We're currently in the process of a major client update for MoP. Once this update is done, it will enable us to implement a ton of features that were previously impossible or extremely time-consuming for us to implement. In the light of that, the update will also resolve several annoying client bugs like the double loading screen issue.

As for Throne of Thunder heroic, I am happy with the state it is in. We are in the process of performing some tuning that will ensure it is a good (and challenging.) experience for you guys.

On the topic of old raids: Since we rescripted a ton of content for Lordareon, I am in the process of porting said content from Lordareon to MoP. In the near future we will open AQ20, AQ40, BWL and Ulduar on MoP for transmogrification farming purposes.

As I am mainly focused on PvE related development I won't make a statement about class fixes and whatnot, but the information Takenbacon previously posted in this thread holds true. Rest assured nobody has forgotten Frostwolf.
    i dont believe in that till i see it done which will take more then it should coz u ppl are used to delay on things once u give promise or mentioned it will be done! that should be after 2016 in spring season or later???i dont doubt either i got used to that..but some ppl are not patient already started to play and donating elsewhere..thats a fact!

2. i dont believe in that till i see it done which will take more then it should coz u ppl are used to delay on things once u give promise or mentioned it will be done! that should be after 2016 in spring season or later???i dont doubt either i got used to that..but some ppl are not patient already started to play and donating elsewhere..thats a fact!
    Regardless, the fact of the matter is that the client update is nothing but a huge enabler for us. Moving content between Lordareon and MoP is not effortless by any means, but I expect some degree of low level content to be released prior to the end of the month.

3. On the topic of old raids: Since we rescripted a ton of content for Lordareon, I am in the process of porting said content from Lordareon to MoP. In the near future we will open AQ20, AQ40, BWL and Ulduar on MoP for transmogrification farming purposes.
    Pls dont say "In the near future" ;D Better say something like: In 2-3 Weeks, in 2-3 Months, or in the new year. *edit ( ohh you did this, i just read your first post and was so happy someone reply to us )

But for real, im so happy final someone reply here. I thank you alot!
    All we want is some info so we dont think the staff let FW slowly die. So thanks for your Reply!
    Lets just hope it will be like you say.

And this Info should be on the Homepage! :)
    Edited: October 2, 2015

4. After all.Sorry,but this is ridiculous Spark
    Are you gonna complain when you actually got some information about the progress? I swear people complain if you give info or not give info.

5. Any news about Ji-Kun boss? Will we ever get it?

6. I'll help you out here:

We're currently in the process of a major client update for MoP. Once this update is done, it will enable us to implement a ton of features that were previously impossible or extremely time-consuming for us to implement. In the light of that, the update will also resolve several annoying client bugs like the double loading screen issue.

As for Throne of Thunder heroic, I am happy with the state it is in. We are in the process of performing some tuning that will ensure it is a good (and challenging.) experience for you guys.

On the topic of old raids: Since we rescripted a ton of content for Lordareon, I am in the process of porting said content from Lordareon to MoP. In the near future we will open AQ20, AQ40, BWL and Ulduar on MoP for transmogrification farming purposes.

As I am mainly focused on PvE related development I won't make a statement about class fixes and whatnot, but the information Takenbacon previously posted in this thread holds true. Rest assured nobody has forgotten Frostwolf.
    Thank you for reply Spark. It would be nice sticky thread with list of all old raids and an estimated release date by each one. To give us more info and specifics to look forward to. Many of us anxiously await all of our old favorites to be opened and we appreciate all your efforts.

7. Originally Posted by Stellarcrusade
    Thank you for reply Spark. It would be nice sticky thread with list of all old raids and an estimated release date by each one. To give us more info and specifics to look forward to. Many of us anxiously await all of our old favorites to be opened and we appreciate all your efforts.
    This is a bit preliminary at this stage. Before anything we will need to finish the client updates I mentioned.

Originally Posted by s1ck992
    Any news about Ji-Kun boss? Will we ever get it?
    Enablers, friend. Enablers.

8. This is a bit preliminary at this stage. Before anything we will need to finish the client updates I mentioned.

Enablers, friend. Enablers.
    Will you fix the ToT raid finder? I believe it's not that hard to do and it's really important for PvE players for pre ToT gear.

9. I'll help you out here:

This here answered SO MANY questions and calms down players like me that are desperate for an update! Thanks for posting this.

10. Kinda still waiting for the devlog to be posted ;D

11. Mist of Pandaria updates.... Cataclysm updates.... Can't wait... Can't wait no longer its gonna happen, I can feel it.

12. what in the world happened to those legendary meta gems of mop ? :c cant get 1sec cast on wrath without it :|

13. what in the world happened to those legendary meta gems of mop ? :c cant get 1sec cast on wrath without it :|
    They don't proc in pvp situations anyways...

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/11944164/

Legendary Metagem effects (Capacitive Primal Diamond, Courageous Primal Diamond, Indomitable Primal Diamond, and Sinister Primal Diamond) should no longer have a chance to activate while in an Arena, Battleground, or Rated Battleground.

14. Kinda still waiting for the devlog to be posted ;D
    I pretty much provided the bulk of information that it will consist of in my previous post.

First ... 31112131415 ... Last