1. First Impressions (WOTLK)

Hello there!

I decided to do a video on my first impressions of Warmane (levels 1-15 and the deadmine dungeon). I understand that this is only a tiny slice of the Warmane server which is why it's just a quick four minute first impressions video rather than a full blown review. I haven't done anything like this before and please forgive me for any errors that I may have made.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WNEI...ature=youtu.be

Can't wait to see Lordaeron get out of the PTR stage and finally be released!

2. Hello there!

I decided to do a video on my first impressions of Warmane (levels 1-15 and the deadmine dungeon). I understand that this is only a tiny slice of the Warmane server which is why it's just a quick four minute first impressions video rather than a full blown review. I haven't done anything like this before and please forgive me for any errors that I may have made.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WNEI...ature=youtu.be

Can't wait to see Lordaeron get out of the PTR stage and finally be released!
    nothing special or entertaining ... and i know the servers cuz im former of molten .. im here from long long time ago .. there was only neltharion ( wotlk ) back then ... when i started ... ( i said that cuz i dont need review about the server ) anyway .. liked the video .. and i would love to see more of your gameplay / speak .. soo keep it up !

3. nothing special or entertaining ... and i know the servers cuz im former of molten .. im here from long long time ago .. there was only neltharion ( wotlk ) back then ... when i started ... ( i said that cuz i dont need review about the server ) anyway .. liked the video .. and i would love to see more of your gameplay / speak .. soo keep it up !
    Thanks man! Hopefully I should have a review of another server up on Monday :)